CQ Roll Call

CQ Roll Call Employee Reviews

News gathering/dissemination business
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 30, 2013
News/Publishing industry is tough in recent times. Enjoy the work, benefits are good. Company believes in teleworking, which is good for flexibility. Thin on bench strength as result of staff reductions.
read below
Senior Customer Account Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: hard working people
Cons: uncertainties with management
The cmpany had changed over my 15 years of employment. had some pretty good co-workers. I learned more about the political proccesses that I could ever imagaine. Internally and on Capitol Hill. Managment was ever changing. Company become less stable. The leadership was not the best.
Important place for congressional news and analysis
Manager, Account Management Team (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: modern office with good amenities
Cons: employees tend to stay and can make advancing a slow process
The CQ brand has long been associated with quality journalism and legislative intelligence. I am proud to have worked there.

It's a unique place to work and always an exciting challenge.
Important place for congressional news and analysis
Pros: modern office with good amenities
Cons: employees tend to stay and can make advancing a slow process

It's a unique place to work and always an exciting challenge.