CR Bard Employee Reviews in United States

unbalanced work load, support in the facility very poor. While bard has a very nice benefits package.
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYJanuary 7, 2016
Bard does not foster understanding nor support required to meet everyday task. Leaders and what little support in the facility they have is stretched very thin and it shows in the lack of moral and stress with in the facility. My earlier time there was a great experience as time went on I felt the decline once plant management changed.
Pros
benefits, teams I worked with
Cons
lack of support, poor plant management, human resources very poor, no communication. Poor QC communication and training.
good work life balance
AP PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2016
good work life balance. good salary, compensation and benefits. good potential for advancement. approachable management.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
not organized
Market leader in Med Device Space, excellent company
Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2016
This company opened many doors in my career, and most importantly helped me grow in a number of ways. I participated in various roles, but most importantly honed my selling skills in these areas:
• Device and capital equipment sales experience calling on Nursing Leadership, Physician Leadership, Hospital Senior Management, Executive Suite C-level in the hospital, and Purchasing Coalitions.
• Developed and implemented Strategic Account /Health System sales strategies
• Negotiating large contracts with regional Integrated Health System Networks.
• Product portfolio consisted of Urological Drainage, Patient Monitoring, Targeted Temperature machines for Hypothermic cooling and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
• Key interface points are Hospital Senior Management (C-Suite) and Clinical leadership (Chief Medical Officer, Chief Nursing Officer, Infectious Disease Physicians)
• Ability to establish strong relationships quickly that help facilitate deal closures.

Overall, this company has helped me evolve into a successful Med Device sales professional with a proven track record.
The only thing good about this place is the insurance benefits.
Pick/Pack (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 5, 2015
I used to be a picker at Bard. The money & insurance is good but everything else sux. The people work against each other trying to make the production you are pressured to make. The over time is off the chain. That's ok if you like that but I have a life. A typical day at work is spent fighting each other for work to get your numbers. What I learned was how to look out for myself because no one else will. Management would rather stick their head in the sand like an ostrich rather than hear all the problems that need to be addressed. All I have to say is good luck to all the good people left over there that still have to deal with it.
Pros
insurance benefits & pay
Cons
numerous problems on the floor
Nice people and environment
Contract Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrendale (Cranberry Twp area), PAMay 9, 2015
Company is expanding, work areas are clean & safe, but a little crowded; very busy. Great, casual work culture, good co-workers, pleasant mangers.Occasional tool/spare part shortages, but not serious. Compensation not as high as some, work environment helps. Work 7:30 AM- 4:00 PM, some OT allowed; 30 minute lunch, 2 paid 15 minute breaks.

Average complexity work on biopsy, ultrasound, patient temp devices; tight ISO-9000 controls. Documentation detailed, but good platforms to enter data.

I give 4 stars overall, -1 for compensation.
Pros
Excellent working conditions
Cons
Lower compensation
productive and great pace to learn the distribution side in warehousing
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 30, 2016
learned how to drive an turrett truck,and be an leader and put myself in the customer shoes,etc.very neat and clean building,some coworkers wee cool and trained correctly,the management use to care about the people,the moral dropped.job will be stressed @ times as well,especially during month end.
Pros
free breaks
Cons
healthcare
diaappointed
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJuly 11, 2016
very disappointed with the employees and management. Very rude people. I tried complaining and nothing was ever done. It wasn't a healthy atmosphere
Pros
they did offer certain programs for employees
Cons
timed working
Job security but not big in job advancement
Food Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCMay 30, 2016
Within in my job title I have taken it upon myself to learn Lean and Kaizan, which I think plays a very big role in any manufacturing company.
Pros
Not far of drive from home
Cons
Not a place for advanment
Productive Medical Supply Industry
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 26, 2016
This was a very Great company to work for with many opportunities.
I worked for this company for 10 years and enjoyed the fast pace innovative environment.
typical warehouse
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 3, 2016
very bad management. really cant advance much. pto policy sucks !they expect you to put your job before your kids. required to work many many long hours.
Pros
benifits
Cons
no bonuses, bad management
an coporation with too little focus on the work/life balance of its employees
Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 29, 2014
In the last year the management does not have the skills necessary to manage so the culture has taken a serious hit. The benefits package and the coworkers are exceptional. There is very little room for advancement though and many people tend to move out of the company rather than up.
Pros
benefits packages
Cons
work/life balance lack
Literally perfect
Legal Field Assurance (Current Employee) –  Covington, GADecember 28, 2015
I couldn't have lucked out any better with a first job after graduation. Very laid back environment, as long as you are on the ball about your work and responsibilities.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Moncks CornerJune 3, 2015
Great management support
Consultant (Oracle Clinical Programmer) (Former Employee) –  New Providence, NJAugust 14, 2012
Great management support. Good Employee benefits.
Flexible work environment.
Great relationship with co-workers
Loved working at BARD.
Productive, always overtime
TEAM MEMBER 1 (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYOctober 8, 2013
Work on team based environment
Management is good
Benefits are awesome
Good pay
Good hours
Co workers become family
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCOctober 30, 2013
This was a fast paced job and had good management. the co-workers were great and the job was fairly easy.
benefits
Exciting work place with a friendly staff
Clean Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYSeptember 5, 2015
they expect the best and would rather you put forth your best effort because the consumer deserves 100% and then some. throughout the year they would have special occasions in which they would provide lunch for all of there employees.
Pros
Free lunches on special days.
Cons
Only 1 break
not a bad place to be if it was staying in america
maintinance (Current Employee) –  MNJuly 1, 2015
another company skipping town , they make dollars on cents 60 m a year and still not enough. it was good work though and decent people. lacked communication and an inventory a lot of time wasted on searching for parts
Unprofessional Recruitment Practices
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 4, 2015
I received an email from Company's recruiter to schedule a phone interview for a position I had applied for. We agreed to a specific date and time. When the time came, no call! After about 15 minutes, I emailed the recruiter to ensure she had my correct phone number. She replied that they were cancelling the interview as they had changed their mind. However, they didn't have the courtesy to actually cancel the interview. Instead, I was "stood up!" Very unprofessional behavior on the Company and its recruiter's part.
Excellent Organization and company
Project and Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 12, 2014
Amazing company, organization and facility. Relentless used of SPC, DOE and DMAIC to archive best in class quality. It was an extremely clean facility and very well managed and organized. Validation of Equipment, Processes and Product to optimized operating process parameters is a daily event and on everybody's daily activities. First facility I work on where the quality culture is a living culture. I felt like we were audited by a third party every month. Finally, I also transferred various product lines, but the culture they tough me was very heavy on attention to every single detail possible(compliance, documentation, process and product), so when the transferred occurred, the possibility of a mistakes was non-existent. Very proud to have work in such excellent organization.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unsafe city

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CR Bard. Our community is ready to answer.