This job reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Sales representative positions open for enthusiastic people to sell energy products to residential customers. The full time hours are from 11-7, Monday through Saturday. The positions provide candidates with the opportunity to work in a virtual environment and earn an hourly base salary (plus incentives). Training and attire will be provided for anyone hired.
- Spend majority of workday making sales at customer residences
- Contact residential customers from a defined prospecting list and/or an event type sales environment
- Present competitive energy solutions that meet customers’ needs, while adhering to the brand values and code of conduct requirements of the Company.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Effectively manage prospects and leads in their assigned sales territory
- Maintain records and timely complete all required reports to fully execute objectives
- Collect customer, market, and competitor information during the sales process to improve channel success
- Maintain high level of open communication and morale within the work group and among supporting work groups
- Assist in presenting results/implications and recommendations to management
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Car insurance
Make over $200 per day.
Indeed - 5 months ago
CraftForce is a new face to the recruiting and staffing industry. Engineered to provide the industrial sector with highly skilled and...