CraftJack is changing the way homeowners and home service providers connect and communicate. We build products that solve real problems and our focus is always on the experience of the end user.
Like any great company, our success is built around a great team. And while our current team is amazingly talented, we can’t keep pace with our growth. So we’re looking to add a very talented .NET web developer ASAP help build new products, improve existing ones, and most importantly, be a great fit for our team.
Life at CraftJack
CraftJack is not your average tech startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage.
Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code, no watered down coffee (we have a Keurig), and no stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://pinterest.com/craftjackjobs
What we look for in a candidate
A small team doesn’t have room for big egos. If the only right solution to a problem is your solution, then you’re probably not a good fit. We hire people who are smart, driven, hard working, and collaborate well with others. We hire people who can shift from project to project but also stay focused. We hire people who write good, clean code. We hire people with a passion for problem solving and coding. Most importantly, we hire people who really want to work for us.
- 3-5 years of software development experience focused on public-facing website development.
- An in-depth understanding of object-oriented C#/ASP.NET development -- preferably using ASP.NET MVC3.
- Have the skill and patience to craft HTML and CSS to meet rich design and cross-browser requirements.
- Exposure to using source control in a small team environment – preferably Subversion, Git or Team Foundation Server.
- Possess a broader knowledge of Internet and mobile technologies, including server configuration and troubleshooting.
- Be a driven and positive with the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment.
Compensation & benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and our benefits package is second to none with 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, paid holidays, plus extensive health, dental and vision coverage.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.