Craig Technologies Employee Reviews

Subcontractor
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLOctober 23, 2017
Worked as a sub under the rgnext contract. Pay does not match the job expectations and work is constantly being added. Benefits under craig require a reminder to the craig HR staff or they are not started.
Good working environment
Contractor for customer support specialist (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAOctober 1, 2017
I worked as a customer support liaison between DISA and the United States Marine Corps. I was assigned to temporarily replace an employee while they were on medical leave. The position ended the same day without warning when the employee was medically cleared to return to work. I was told that there were no other positions in the company available for me at that time. I was offered the same position at the same rate of pay again 3 years later when an employee retired.
Employee oriented work culture.
Configuration Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLAugust 20, 2017
Excellent employer / employee interaction. Company strives to support the employees needs and benefits. One of the best benefits package in the local area.
Pros
Excellant management and great benefits and compensation.
Cons
Positions are contract driven. If/when contracts end so will employment positions.
Management needed some improvements
Molding Operator/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEJuly 30, 2017
Job was great, than seamed like management didn't care about communicating or the personal safety of their employees. I still had a decent work life balance.
Pros
reimbursement on boots up to $75
Cons
Work environment was toxic, products that we handled was known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. POOR ventilation
Great group of people
Program Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLJuly 20, 2017
Varied Contracts. Management is personable. They listen to their employees and treat them like people and not a number. They appreciate staff that contribute to the community and they support this.
Pros
Personable company
Cons
number of varied available positions
It's the Best company I've ever worked for
Manager of Recruiting and Payroll (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 14, 2017
Not like any company I've ever worked for. The leadership team truly cares for people who work for the company. No place is perfect - but this is as close to perfection as you can get. Open communication - Great Benefits - solid leadership - care for all who are part of the team - all very positive things that are part of the culture of Craig Technologies.
Pros
Company Cares for employees
Cons
Challenging work pace sometimes.
Great Company
Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJune 8, 2017
Enjoyed working for Craig Techologies in a security capacity. Very family focused and promoted employees from within. I would work for them again anytime!
Job Review
Compression Operator/Injecton (Former Employee) –  Seaford, DEMay 26, 2017
Great place to work and easy to advance up the ladder. Its a easy job and paid very well and paid weekly. Plenty of overtime and willling to work with you.
Laid back
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Cocoa Beach, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Working on military base allows less than normal business casual attire. In a 3 person office but there are constant distractions from other 2.
Pros
laid back, great benefits
Cons
low salary.
Good Job Experience
AP/AR/Sales/Shipping/Web Design (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DE 19973June 6, 2016
Craig Technologies has be a very huge part of my life over the past 8 years. I have learned to juggle the corporate life, along with my family life. I have learned many life skills, as well as business skills. I was able to balance my sales position while helping the shipping department, accounting department, IT department, the warehouse, and also purchasing department. The most enjoyable part of my day is always when things work out in our benefit with precise planning.
Pros
Great early hours, flexible when needed.
Cons
Prefer not to say.
Productive and low stress workplace
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMarch 17, 2016
The management team at Craig Technologies emphasized an enjoyable work environment. It was more of a family environment, as everyone was truly concerned with the well-being and safety of their coworkers.
Guiding online Buyers
Save buyers Online (Current Employee) –  HomeAugust 15, 2015
This job is one of my best jobs in the world but right now because of the political instability in our country I lost my savings in a bomb incident and now I can continue my job cause there is no finance to aid me pay my bills, house rent or even feeding at times is difficult for me please employers help the me so I can help others.
Pros
usually since mostly at home
Cons
Hardly have cause people buy all the time and need my help too
Worked virtually, so didn't have much interfacing in person. Communication was mostly over the phone.
Media Project Planner (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMay 12, 2015
Very family-oriented company with compassion.

I didn't feel that my skills were used to fullest capacity. I think that this may have been the case because I worked from home. In the beginning of working for Craig Technologies, they provided a steady flow of part-time work, but as time went on, work became less and less.

I feel that I was a benefit to the company because I was on their payroll and they could use my services as needed, but because work was so sporadic, I wasn't able to rely on a somewhat steady income.

Most co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with ...
Very productive and a fun work place, highly skilled Managers and Employees
Lead Documentation Specialist /Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Craig Technologies offers rewarding positions for all experience levels
Pros
Healthcare, Education/Tuition
Great Company to work for
Software Engineer Leader (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAFebruary 7, 2014
Work is hard and you put long hours.
Management is response to your needs.
HR is slow to respond to requests.
Cons
2 sick days a year
Great Company
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune NCJanuary 21, 2014
Great Company that looks out for its employees. From the first day till my last day there, it felt like I was their most valuable employee.
Ok place to work
assistant (Current Employee) –  Seaford, DEAugust 8, 2013
Love the owners of the Company.
I have learned OSAS, How to Receive, how to use UPS System, Q.C., how to keep up with Inventory, and a lot of paper work.
Co-workers are ok some are hard to get along with but I try to be friendly to all the co-works.
The hardest part of the day is in the morning trying to get all the order ready to ship out for the day and all the meeting.
it was okay but had no future promise
general labor (Former Employee) –  tyler,texasDecember 28, 2012
it was a small company with no future promise and only wanted a certain type of people to work there. but it was a good place to work while i did work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Craig Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.