Crain Automotive Employee Reviews in United States

energetic, but challenging environment
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 31, 2015
A typical day at Crain Automotive included early meetings and frequent testing fro product knowledge. I learned a lot about the auto sales business while working there. Thwe management tam was supportive and knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job for me was the long work days. The most enjoyable part was meeting different and interesting people daily.
Long hours for under minimum wage.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 5, 2013
This place is only for die-hard car salespeople. If you're willing to work from 830am to 8pm Monday-Saturday, make cold calls to strangers, tolerate a few inept managers (most are good, but some are horrendous), F&I guys who will steal your money from the front end of a deal, and a general "bro" atmosphere (homophobia, sexism, etc.), then this place is for you.
Pros
no cap on how much money you can make.
Cons
certain managers, shady finance people, "bro" atmosphere, owing the company money if you don't sell cars
Fun work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 24, 2013
Fun work environment, love the people I worked with, felt a bit stationary.
Only interested in their bottom line
Accounting office (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARDecember 14, 2012
If you want to work in sales, it is probably about the same as any other dealership. But any other department is always short changed when it comes to pay, promotion, consideration, compensation, help, training, or anything else. All they are interested in is selling cars. They are not concerned with there customers after the sell or their employees. High turn over in the accounting office due to unfriendly working environment.
Pros
if you want the same pay, same hours, same attitude everyday, than it's ok.
Cons
no individualality
Very demanding job
Office Admin/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 13, 2012
Crain Automotive is one of Arkansas's biggest car dealership and working for them can be both good & not good; depending on what you're doing. I started off as a receptionist and eventually becoming the Office Admin. My time there was actually good and I really can't think of anything bad to say. I can't speak for every other position, but I did see a lot of things! The co-workers were always great and it was always a great day!
Pros
meeting new people!
Cons
crooked salesmen
good, fun
detail (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 8, 2012
Good people and a place with lots of opportunity, to grow always busy. Good pay and always dealing with customers.
Pros
hralthcare, pay
Cons
drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crain Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1