Crain Communications

Crain Communications Employer Reviews

welcoming environment with encouraging leaders.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Detroit, MIApril 25, 2014
Working for Crain has truly been a blessing, I was brought in with no office experience and was trained by exceptional people who helped me get to work right away. Within days I was able to do filing for multiple financial departments, as well as how to separate and send invoices, a magnitude of weekly printing jobs, filling out vendor forms, and also the ability to use a multi-line phone. Every day when I in, i'm greeted by warm smiles and a very "homey" atomosphere. (Well, for an office.) My co-workers are all very helpful if I ever needed to know anything. It is overall all a very good workplace.
Flexible Schedule
Coordinator (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 2, 2013
Flexible Schedule and great co-workers. It was great to see how an event would come together after promoting it all year long.
An excellent place to work, a relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
Content Manager, Information Center (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: relaxed, friendly, professional atmosphere
Cons: advancement tended to be lateral rather than vertical
A typical day involved metadata tagging for thirteen of the publications in the digital archives. Learned a great deal about digital archives. Management was very open and helpful, as were coworkers, creating a very low-stress, high-performance environment.
Professional, well run company. Excellent benefits. A rairity today.
Senior Account Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 20, 2012
Pros: profit sharing, excellent publications.
Cons: can't think of any.
Excellent company. Professional, well run, fair. They publish excellent business to business magazines that dominate their business sectors. Nobody does it better.