Crane Co.

Crane Co. Employer Reviews

Field work
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MO - Little Rock,ARMarch 12, 2015
Pros: the job in general
Cons: a tremendus amount of overnight travel
I would travel a four state area, repairing & training customer service personal on vending equipment that my co. sold the customer. When not training I would make courtesy calls just to see how their equipment was doing. I basically worked alone with an occasional meeting with management with other field service techs. the management would help you as needed, but encouraged self reliance. I enjoyed meeting all the customer base & forming relationships.
Workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLMarch 10, 2015
I worked only One month, It was a temporary assignment, I got hire through kelly services. The work place was really Awesome and joy
Interesting electronics products for military, aerospace, medical
Director, Quality (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: extensive travel
The best part of the job is the complexity and elegance of the electronics products. It is a fun challenge to team with smart people and be involved with space satellites, weapon systems, commercial aircraft and medical devices that improve life. Extensive travel negatively impacts work/life balance.
Fun Workplace
Hyrdo-Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Hours were from 7-3 PM and the diversification of the work involved was interesting and kept employees motivated to accomplish task goals in a timely fashion
Excellent place to work, great atmosphere
Systems Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WADecember 3, 2014
As an intern I was given tasks that were actually important as well as interesting, and I feel I gained valuable experience in aerospace engineering. The atmosphere at Crane is very positive, people are respectful of each other on all levels, and there is excellent room for advancement. The high level of morale at Crane is something that must be experienced, it is difficult to describe on paper.
High tech aerospace supplier to giants like Boeing
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee), Burbank, CAOctober 17, 2014
Company operates on Kaizen based operating system. The Crane Business System drives cost reduction.
Management cannot be trusted-no loyalty to the employee
Material Handling Specialist (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAAugust 27, 2014
Unrealistic production expectations from management. Co-workers are great for the most part-always some bad apples. Decent wage and benefits.
Dysfunctional Leadership, Horrible HR
Controller/Finance Manager (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLAugust 22, 2014
Cons: impossible demands with little to no support from division mananagement.
Too many pointless meetings that seemed primarily designed to massage devision egos.
Local environment was good but division (Crane Electronics) interference was constantly counter productive
Kind of bland, but great place
Operations Excellence Intern (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAAugust 13, 2014
The work environment is kind of bland, but the employees are great people to work with. And they are a very lean thinking company and are willing to help however they can to make your job easier.
An Aerospace OEM
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: health benefits and their choices
Cons: limited room to grow
A busy place to work with lots of changes often happens and great co-workers
Dysfuntional leadership
VP of Sales and Marketing for National Vendors (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOJuly 9, 2014
Great products and people. Hardest part of the job was keeping the sales people from the President so they could be productive.
Best part of the job was working with customers and direct reports to make a significant difference
Excellent co
Materials Management Lead (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2014
crane Co. is an excellent co. in which to grow at any level. The development team is entergetic and forward thinking.
Crane is a great place to work.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Piqua, OHApril 27, 2014
There is opportunity for advancement in a fast paced environment focused on continuous improvement.
gone
NC Machine operator (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOApril 6, 2014
Pros: gone
Cons: gone
This shop relocated to South carolina. was a terrible place to work union shop and a pay freeze
Great place to work, good career advancement.
Sr. Process Engineer (Current Employee), Beverly, MAMarch 10, 2014
-relaxed environment
-always learning something new each day
-management easy to work with
Plant Closure within next 12 months
FSO, Facility Security Officer (Former Employee), Beverly MAMarch 7, 2014
I am the sole Security Manager, FSO
I create and provide all NISPOM required training to all employees
We have a great team of "long time" employees
There is very little turnover here
This team meets and exceeds all Crane expectations but Mgmt. decided that other geographical locations make more sense for future
Extremely corporate; takes LEAN to an extreme
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: big brotherish environment
Not a happy experience. Senior management very uptight with condescending attitude toward support people.
Not a good place to work.
HW engineer (Former Employee), Lynnwood WAFebruary 4, 2014
A terible place to work. Underpaid and overworked are the most commonly heard phrases in the building. Speeking of which, the building is old and run down. Management is just as bad. THe technology is also old and outdated. Just about any other place is a better idea.
Long Term Contract
Accounting clerk/ Commercial collections (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MissouriJanuary 8, 2014
I was a team player, but I also was allowed to form my own work procedure to catch them up. They were four years behind and
I was allowed to talk with global clients to satisfy their concerns
but able to collect finacial assets which were owed..
Demanding work envirorment.
Manufacturing Operations Manager - Manufacturing (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILDecember 18, 2013
Supplier to power industries for valves. Lots of hardworking co-workers. Product demand follows the industries high needs seasons.

1 2 3