Crane Payment Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
typical corporate environment with too much focus on efficiency
Engineering Group Manager/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 7, 2014
Company pretend to be best workplace ever but in reality it saves on everything putting people on self- survival behavior. Old culture of former CashCode Co. as engineering company is almost gone and new introduced structure and managers impair further innovative spirit of employees.
However it offer some sense of stability if you got there, and don't care how you have to make for living.
The hardest part of the job is requirement to participate in multiply corporate style "improvement" activities which are often not related with you current tasks and responsibilities and put too much stress on you life and often make you fill exhausted and stressed.
Overall no fun workplace by any means.
Pros
trying to be nice workplace with corporate culture
Cons
unclear job responcibilities, messy interaction between departments
Productive and fun workplace with my own table and computer set
Administrative Assistant (Co-op Position) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 14, 2012
I had a great experience in my co-op position at Crane Payment Solutions because I learned more techniques in using MS Excel and MS Word. I was able to learned how to identify parts of the products drawings and navigate company's inventory system. The management was good and my co-workers are very supportive, friendly and hardworking. I did not encounter any difficulty in my job because I always follow instructions and always come on time. I enjoyed a lot when I finished the first completed document (one product parts list) which is going to be used by the Technical Support Team and Customer Service Representatives in parts ordering and trouble shooting.
Pros
i was given flexible time where i can still work as sales associate to support my needs.
Cons
i was not given the chance to work in the reception area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crane Payment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.