Crane Worldwide

Crane Worldwide Employer Reviews

Big Company
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 10, 2014
 Making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved.
 Perform quality assurance test on all new application build upgrades before they are placed into production
 Work strategically with cross functional members in implementing new projects with operations
 – more... Takes input from Management and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
 Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas, while understanding the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
 Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively, prepares reports, flow diagrams and charts, while ensuring the process works at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet supply needs. – less
Fast paced, fun place with great people
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2013
Crane is a nice place to work with great co-workers. There are many challenges throughout the day to keep you busy and on your toes.
Client support (Former Employee), Houston TexasAugust 12, 2013
Pros: nice building
Cons: stressful
Nice building however managers are not professional. Success should be based on training development & established company procedures. They have none.
Good Company
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 9, 2013
Crane Worldwide is a great company to work for as a whole. Management for the Denver office was not hands on and only came to town 2-3 times a year for sales calls. I loved the people at the other offices I worked with as well as my customers.
Very good sales people
Just a girl (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 2, 2013
Pros: good people, fun environment.
Cons: poor management.
Remember when applying for a position or interviewing that the senior management of this company is run solely by sales people. Very good ones. They will sell you a dream and crush it for a few bucks. It's not horrible place to be, however, the grass is not always greener and money is not everything.
working at Crane
Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 22, 2013
Pros: co workers are fun to work with
Cons: not a company that they portray themselves
on the surface Crane says there the best plane to work however in real they are not ----they put extreme pressure on there sales people and even set them up to fail. They give sales time to succeed also.
If you value job security, stay away.
Management (Current Employee), Houston,txMay 12, 2013
Pros: not a thing
Cons: everything
They do a great job selling the culture at the begining and get you into the door. After that you soon find out that its a giant high school and the lack of professionalism is at its greatest. They do and will fire people for minor reasons. The turnover is extremely high and the stress level is insane. Its poorly run. If I had known what I know now, – more... I would not have accepted the job. Management is a joke. – less
Lots of OT.
Order Picker (Former Employee), Bensenville, ILApril 13, 2013
Pick order orders with sit-down forklift. Received and consolidated material to certian area. Pack order for shipping.
Fun Workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 29, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not great compensation
I had the opportunity to reserve travel accommodations for my Manager. I learned that I was a very quick learner when it came to new online systems. My coworkers were a pleasure to be around. The hardest part of the job was the contract ending.
Stay Away
Material Handler II (Account Verification) (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 15, 2012
Pros: dont see any
Cons: everything
This company is not a good place to work the management doesn't care about they're lower level employees. There is alot of favoritism the only way to get promoted is to be related to someone higher up or have friends further up the food chain, instead of the employees who work hard and carry the work load