NET Web Applications Developer
CraneMorley a Long Beach, California-based training and performance support company is seeking an experienced .NET Web Applications Developer.
Our company has provided services and e-learning tools, business simulations, management and tracking to the automotive and power sports industries for over two decades.
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for either a fulltime candidate or contractor position to work within our interactive team. We are seeking a strong .NET Web Applications Developer who has extensive experience. Candidates must also be local.
This individual should be detail oriented and have a strong initiative for using the latest technology.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with team members of varied backgrounds
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills
- Must be reliable, flexible and punctual
Desired Skills and Experience that a plus:
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Experience working with DOTNETNUKE and DNN module development a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2005 or 2008, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, and VB.NET.
- LMS/CMS standards, typical corporate extranet standards and content publishing workflow are a must.
- A major plus would be working knowledge of SCORM, HTML5, JSON, and AJAX
- The ability to ensure integration with client LMS/CMS platforms while, having a broad knowledge of Web 2.0 applications, advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies is also necessary.
The candidate would also be able to develop database/web communications to manage user logic, comments, while also developing dynamically driven pages displaying information based on user credentials. Web Services a must, FluorineFX a plus. A passion for innovation is highly desirable.
Experience in multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery, as well as, extensive experience planning, designing, and building a vast variety of interactive components is a must.
All qualified candidates should send a resume, along with any samples of previous or current work.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard