As a Value-Added Distributor, we help our customers succeed and prosper by assisting businesses with a wide variety of hardware, software and service solutions ranging from capture and ECM to storage.
Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support for specific software products which are associated with the Cranel Advance Products portfolio.
- Acts as liaison between the customer, reseller and vendor while working closely with the Channel System Engineers to ensure the desired level of service is maintained.
- Manages day-to-day service issues as well as special assignments when assigned.
- Ensures problem resolution by:
o Maintaining and tracking updates gathered by technical resources, vendors and web sites,
o Keeps customers updated on the status of their issues and its resolution using our call management system.
- A strong dedication to quality customer service and a working knowledge of service delivery procedures.
- Strong verbal interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must exhibit strong initiative and assertiveness having the ability to organize work in an efficient manner.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts; interact with vendors, sales representatives, and customers required.
- Must work well under stress and time constraints.
- Assist Channel Systems Engineers with maintaining a working lab environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced education in Computer Science or equivalent experience/training towards technical certification. Associate’s or higher college degree is preferred.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
Experience Requirements (including knowledge, skills and abilities):
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a software support desk environment or similar experience required.
- Direct experience with Systems Administration and Configuration associated with the Microsoft Windows Environment is a plus.
- Direct experience with database platforms is helpful.
- Relevant business/industry experience providing or supporting Cost Accounting, Production Printing, Document Management, or Enterprise Content Management solutions desired.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following applications highly desired: uniFLOW, Equitrac, nQueue, Pharos, PaperCut
- Direct experience using WebEx or other remote access products is helpful.
- Working knowledge of the ECM and print management products is helpful.
Cranel offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(K) Plan. EOE