Cranial Technologies Employee Reviews

Run!
Employee (Former Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 1, 2017
on the outside Cranial Tech is a compassionate company, providing a beautiful service for babies in need. Unfortunately, the inner workings are run by an HR dept. that is absolutely Toxic!

It's sad to see that such a great service is overseen by individuals that are rude, condescending, disrespectful and just plain nasty. If you managed to make it past the cluster that is their phone interview process (a conference call with 4-5 people) you're brought into an atmosphere of "do as you're told" for this company, tried and true methods are the standard, so don't even think about innovation. There's also no sense of autonomy; as these "leaders" that have been in place since the company's founding, play EVERYTHING close to the vest, and micromanage to the fullest extent.

if you're looking for a company to grow and bring about real change, I would suggest looking elsewhere. My years were taxing and really all that kept me going was the babies. I love this product, just not the people.
Pros
the babies
Cons
HR/Leadership
A tremendous company
Clinical Representative - Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJOctober 10, 2017
Excellent work life balance with competitive compensation. Typical day involved 10-12 hrs in the car but it was all worth it to represent such an incredible product that helps kids. I consider it an honor and a privilege to work for Cranial Technologies.
Pros
Work-life balance, compensation
Cons
Training
It seemed like the best job in my life until I was injured in a machine and unable to work. The management treated me unfairly and refused to provide
Fabrication Artist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 2, 2017
Company seems like the place everyone ones to work at. Until employees start to tell you their woe stories with management. After being injured by a machine management treated me like if I were at fault, my nightmare started. I had to retain a lawyer to eventually get the medical help I needed and monetary compensation, as I was unable to work due to my injury. Management cold and unsympathetic.
Pros
Salary, wages.
Cons
Everything else.
Great company with people who care
Insurance and Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 23, 2017
I've really enjoyed working at Cranial Technologies. If you do your job and work hard, management will really go to bat for you. I've always felt very valued as an employee. The management team also cares about what they do -- they're passionate about having the best product on the market because they care about the work they are doing and the patients they are helping.
People complain and there is occasionally workplace drama like anywhere, but all in all my coworkers have been some of my favorite people.
I recommend this company to my friends who are looking for jobs.
Pros
Great people, women in leadership
Cons
Some workplace drama, occasionally monotonous work
Productive and fun workplace
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 30, 2017
Wonderful job> Busy office, but fun. Very educating. wonderful company and great at what they do. I would refer anyone to this company. Amazingly great services provided for babies.
Pros
Great office team, lunch-ins
Cons
Commute
Productive and fun workplace, always looking to improve patients care
Baby Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Miami, FLJune 27, 2017
Great company to work for.
Always looking for ways to improve patient care.
At the cutting edge in their field.
Work place culture is high energy and all about patient care and service.
Pros
Working with families and their babies.
Cons
Needed more Bilingual employees for insurance department.
Management is challenging
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 19, 2017
Each device is custom made and intended for children. The need for precision and the management style of the owner creates a challenging environment. The work can be satisfying as you are improving the lives of infants.
Horrible company
Clinical Photographer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2017
Once the Owner stepped down this company took a nose dive. Putting poor babies in bands that clearly did not need them. I can't believe they are still in business. Upper management is a joke.
Pros
The patients
Cons
Upper management
Friendly and Professional environment
Pediatric Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILNovember 7, 2016
Great company to work for! Pay and benefits above average, dependable work schedule, Flexible with PTO, ample guidance/mentoring for new therapists.
Good company with a fun product to sell
Clinical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2015
Selling the DOCBand and working at Cranial Tech was one of the most enjoyable sales jobs I have ever had.

I enjoyed giving in-services and having product related discussion about the product and plagiocephaly.

At the time there was very little opportunity for professional growth and advancement.

In summary, it was a great experience.
rewarding service
employee (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 25, 2015
company has changed over the years. no longer about the babies and make a difference - it's all about the money now due to selling the company.
Horrible
Occupational Therapist/ clinician (Former Employee) –  Annandale, VAMay 4, 2015
I am an Occupational Therapist and I have never been treated so poorly by management in my 15 yrs of experience. The lack of respect you get is appalling. I had families (parents of the children we were treating) make comments on how awful the manager talked to me and in such a nasty tone. I worked in the Annandale, VA office for less than 6 months and it was horrible. The training they promise you never happens because they are too busy. They tell you how to do things and what to say the the families and when you do it their way, your wrong and ignorant. They say they never treat a child with mild plagiocephaly but they guilt parents into a band when the child's head is very minor in misshapen. The management treats you like a disease and if you have an idea or opinion, it will never be heard or respected. Read the reviews on glass door, not good. Read the reviews from the family members on the review websites. A lot are very dissatisfied with the service. I was miserable there, they tried to make me feel like I was stupid and humiliated me in front of other staff members and the clients. I would never recommend this place to work for anyone!!! The pay is less than working as a "real" OT or PT and you do NOT do therapy with these children. Go elsewhere, these people are horrible to work for and just plain unprofessional. Run away!!!
Pros
The front office staff were really nice and helpful
Cons
Poor management, horrible team spirit, selling products to children who didn't meet the companies own standard for care
great company with excellent benefits and bonuses
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2014
Each day was different, depending on how many castings or rechecks were scheduled for that day. I learned more patience.
The hardest part of the job was washing and folding towels. I
enjoyed working with infants and conversing with parents.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Doing laundry
Imaging Specialist
Baby Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  arizonaDecember 27, 2013
Fun place to work!! Babies all day long! The job is very rewarding
Pros
Weekends off, rewarding
Productive and extremely busy
Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  Skokie, ILApril 15, 2013
The communte was the most difficult part of this job, management wasn't the greatest. My co-wrkers had their days when they were friendly and approachable. What I enjoyed the most about this position was having the ability to work with other families and their babies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cranial Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8