Crawford & Company Employee Reviews

Good company to start your career
QA ANALYST II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAMay 5, 2017
Overworked and Underpaid will be the story of your life. But you will learn some valuable things here. Management is run by the good ole boy network. Not much diversity and do no value their employees.
Pros
somewhere to work
Cons
terrible pay, bad bosses, no culture, overworked, doesn't value employees
Fast paced, demanding.
Title Document Processing, Liability Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 21, 2017
Typical work day can be stressful and demanding. Although a healthy approach to work day task is encouraged my management, the actual demands and details required in completing tasks and being productive from a time standpoint generally create longer than average hours for a typical work day. Management does provide support as much as possible. Working remote has benefits as well as negatives aspects, not having a commute to the office is a plus but many times being isolated is difficult when there are issues that need to be addressed involving assigned work task. Having to the freedom to schedule your day based is really nice and is completely acceptable my management as long as production/time service goals are achieved.
Pros
Independence, being able to work from remote location.
Cons
Work load at times, isolation from working remote away from office.
Small...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 16, 2017
The office is small and the conversations are too many since there is more than 1 company. One may get tired of hearing all the personal conversations everyday all throughout the day...is the hardest part. The way the employees are arranged and unable to move to another desk within the office at free will is hard, but understandable.
The most enjoyable part of my job believe it or not is the work. I really enjoy what I do as an Administrative Assistant.
Slow paced environment. Nice management.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJApril 14, 2017
The work was very slow paced and the managers were very nice. The pay was okay for an internship and they were very lenient when it came to taking off of work. It was a good internship experience.
Pros
nice managers
Cons
slow paced
Great Team Work
Multi-lines Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 10, 2017
Learned about non-subscriber claims, how the DWC worked. Loved my job. There were only a few of us but we all helped each other. Manager was great and always wiling to help.
Pros
Small office
Cons
Territory too big
Learned alot
Multi-Line Adjuster (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 9, 2017
I have never worked as a Muti-Line Adjuster. Working for Crawford allowed me to handle Food contaminated claims, Slip and falls, Embezzlement, an insight of how State Farm Insurance Company handles Bodily Injury Claims, as I settled their excess claims through Crawford and Company. They have also trained me how to perform Lease Returns.
Pros
Employess, a mixture of work load
Would not work there
Claims adjuster/Administration assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2017
Working for Crawford and Company was not a good experience. Management is not good at all. Employees are not treated with respect nor is the pay comparable to the market
Productive and fun workplace
Branch System Operator II (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 20, 2017
Answering phones, data entry, filing, incoming and outgoing mail, greeted people coming into the office. Management very friendly. Other staff very friendly.
Excellent company
CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 16, 2017
Very enjoyable company to work with open communications at all time, worked as outside adjuster on scene investigation, working with insureds and claimants to resolve issues.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere open communication
Cons
Have none
Productive work place with a Job Work/Life Balance,
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMarch 13, 2017
Productive work place with a Job Work/Life Balance, Challenging work, and good management that rewarded hard work.My most enjoyable part was working with good people.

Want to know more about Crawford & Company?

Ask a question
Excellent Work-Life balance.
Lead Software Engineer & Release manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 21, 2017
Excellent work-life balance, friendly working environment and coworkers. team-wise management is good. recent a lot out-sourcing.
Positive environment.
Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 20, 2017
My day entailed searching newspapers help wanted ads for clients. Attempting to set up interviews for clients and accompanying the clients to any interviews.
Pros
Stable envirnment.
Cons
Too noisy in office.
Great Company
Heavy Equipment & Auto Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2017
Crawford and Company is a great company.
I worked with Crawford prior to working catastrophe claims and worked in the field out of my home. This required lots of drive time, but in turn able to make and manage my own schedule!
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Wges
No comment
ETL Developer/Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAFebruary 10, 2017
I learned several different things at Crawford & Company in my 30 years working there, however they no longer do that, instead they outsource jobs. If you want more information call them.
Greta place to work
Independent Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2017
Crawford is a great place to work. If you are just starting out your career in claims this is a great place to start. Work/life balance is great, the claims count however can get overwhelming at times, but Management is understanding, as long as you show that you are working they really leave you alone, but again you must show that you are contributing and working.
Pros
Like/work balance
Cons
Not enough room for growth
Worst place ever
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2017
Management was rude, racists, and lied to staff on a daily basis. No opportunity for growth or advancement. Any of your complaints and/or issues are ignored.
productive and great place to work
Call Center Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2017
Great place for trying to get into the insurance business, you work with a number of different people and challenge yourself on the daily. The day goes by quickly because you are always busy working.
Productive and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant/Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
I processed medical bills for payment, set up liability claims for adjusters, tryped documents, answer phone, assist wherever and whatever was needed by supervisor.

Loved my supervisor, was fair, and treated everyone the same. I loved working for her.
Pros
Great supervisor, benefits
Cons
room for growth and raise
Great Company work/life balance is outstanding
Network Hardware Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Very process oriented company to work for. Management was detailed and organized. You get up in the morning wanting to go to work. The people were very knowledge and willing to coach.
A nice work environment with competent and helpful supervisors and nice co-workers.
NURSE CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 7, 2017
It was totally telephonic case management for injured workers across the country. Spoke with workers, employers and physicians to assess progress of worker and to obtain light duty work when possible. It was here that I learned how to use a computer, and to manage cases. Took part in Utilization Reviews if the situation did not fit the written criteria. Spoke directly with doctors onsite. The most enjoyable part of the job was having lunch with co-workers either in the nice cafeteria or outside by the lake. The hardest part of the job was when I was new and our daily pending list was 40 hours, which was humanly impossible. Once more nurses were hired, it was much more manageable.
Pros
Helpful supervisors and nice co-workers.
Cons
Very heavy caseloads at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crawford & Company. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval