Crawford Thomas Recruiting Employee Reviews

A good Company
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILAugust 14, 2017
My recruiter was always up-beat and quick to respond to my needs, even when he was on vacation, (I did not know at the time). My job is in Illinois, and he is in Florida. The main difficulty is that he did not describe the job as accurately as I would have liked. The position was still a good one and I like working there.
Not professional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 15, 2017
This is a staffing agency that never calls you back and provides bad information and guidance regarding future employers.

I guess they never feel the stress of looking for a job.
Amazing Opportunity
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2017
The opportunity at Crawford Thomas is as big as you make it and it is truly an environment where the leadership team will provide you with anything that you need to be successful.

The leadership team has worked to steer away from the typical agency style and create an environment that is constantly searching of ways to "work smarter, not harder". They value putting people into roles that showcase their strengths, allow them to do what they are good at, and pay them well to do so. It is awesome working for a firm where you have a huge pool of experienced recruiters to work with, that you know are sticking around for the long haul.
Pros
Comp Plan, Leads Provided, Presidents Club, TV's all day, Gym Onsite, Free Breakfast & Lunch, Beers on Tap, Foosball, Unlimited Drinks
Cons
It is long hours and the majority of work is over the phone - not necessarily a con, but its not for everybody.
Great Company! Awesome People!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 5, 2017
Crawford Thomas is the perfect place for a driven, hardworking professional. Not only is the compensation package great but your handwork never does unrecognized.

Notable Perks Include- Great People and Office, Catered Lunches, Breakfast and Snacks each day, and a keg in the office!
BEST Recruiting Company!
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
Best recruiting company and best team I have ever worked for in my 10 years in the industry. If you're looking to produce in a fun environment, and outwork the competition, Crawford Thomas Recruiting is THE recruiting company to work for!
Pros
Fun Team, Modern Office, Free Lunches, Free Snacks, Free Drinks
Good work environment
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
Good work environment, account managers and upper management are always willing to help. The job keeps you busy, the days fly by.

Compensation is great and if you put your nose down and grind, there is money to be made.
Pros
Good pay, catered lunches on Friday, fun environment
Cons
No 401k matching
Best recruiting company I've worked with!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
Great people make the difference here. Everyone is extremely helpful and go the extra mile to assist others.

Strong leadership ensures everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goals.

Hard-work is promoted and rewarded. The bonuses, trips, and other incentives are all the motivation you'll need to give 100% everyday.
Pros
Rewarding Comp. structure, Amazing office, Amenities, Team building / Happy hours
Love Working Here
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
Your hard work does not go unrecognized here! Competitive commission and benefit plan.

The training program is by far one of the best in the industry whether you have 10 years of experience or none.

So many perks! - free food, snacks, drinks, keg in office, happy hours, modern office environment, contests, President's Club (trip, car allowance, flex time)
Opportunity to make lots of $$$
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
I truly enjoy going to work every day. The expectations that are put in place are not unreasonable and are attainable. Compensation structure is the most competitive I've come across within the Orlando area.
Pros
Bagels, coffee, snack bar, sodas, gift cards, etc.
Cons
Hours are long
5 Stars
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 25, 2017
- This is a place where hard work is rewarded

- Great people

- High energy atmosphere

- Complimentary soda, bottled water, snacks and beer

- Uncapped commission
Great Place to Work
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2017
In my opinion, this is the premier recruiting company in Orlando,Fl. If you want to be challenged on daily basis and earn lots of money; this is definitely the place to work!
Pros
Great work environment
Great Company!
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2017
Management does a good job of allowing as much freedom as possible, while still maintaining organization and structure within the company.

Overall great company culture. Work Hard, Play hard mentality.

The commission structure is by far one of the best in the industry.

If you are serious about making money, then the long hours and typical sales pains of fall offs, rejections, etc. will be secondary to everything else.
Great place to work & nice compensation package
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 19, 2017
Crawford Thomas is a progressive company that takes care of their employees. Great office setting with a laid back yet motivated atmosphere. The employees are a collection of the best recruiters in Orlando and make great commissions placing quality jobs.
Pros
Modern office, snacks and beverages, uncapped commissions
Holy Schnikes!
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 19, 2017
Great place to work. Fun office environment and culture. President's Club trips are a blast! Friday office lunches with the company and every day is casual Friday- Jeans/polos all week.
Fantastic company with fantastic people
National Account Director (Current Employee) –  OrlandoApril 28, 2015
Crawford Thomas is a work hard/play hard company with a fantastic work environment. Everyone operates as a team and pushes everyone to be as successful as possible. The benefits are endless and this is the first time I have ever truly enjoyed going to work.
Pros
Catered lunches, Beer taps, unlimited soft drinks and snacks, dry cleaning delivery/pickup, garage parking for top performers, President's Club trip, bonuses for performance monthly, quarterly and annually, gym
Great Management/Culture!
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  OrlandoApril 28, 2015
Absolutely great place to work and build a career in recruiting.

Tons of money for motivated recruiters.

Lucrative commissions and exciting company events including cruises, outings, dinners, trips, etc.

Beer on tap, foosball table, lunch delivered, catered meals on Fridays, and more!
Fantastic work environment!
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 28, 2015
Crawford Thomas is a great place to work and has an ideal work environment. There is a ton of positive reinforcement from managers, which makes working here easily. Hitting sales goals is rewarded constantly, which I believe is critical way to drive sales metrics.
Pros
Compensation, managers, free lunches
Hard Work Rewarded
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 21, 2015
I've been with Crawford Thomas Recruiting for going on 3 years. The position is very challenging in the sense that we are tasked with finding and delivering people(candidates) for our clients. The unpredictability and inability to have complete control has been the biggest challenge. The company offers a very strong culture, with very active and very present partners. In addition to the culture, the compensation plan is very aggressive for performers. The position requires a high level of activity, attention to detail and the ability to manage people's expectations. In addition to the commissions. It can be very rewarding to assist people with finding and securing employment. All in all, if you have a thick skin and a strong work ethic, there is ample opportunity to be successful at Crawford Thomas. The perks of the position are very strong, and the compensation is aggressive, with multiple people earning well into the 6 figures.
Pros
President's club trips, extra PTO for performance, free lunches, laid back atmospher
Cons
challenging day to day work, high activity, uncertainty in dealing with candidates/clients
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 10, 2015
Work hard play hard! Very fun culture with many company activities. Great pay! We get lunches brought in everyday. We have a gym and showers in the office that I frequently use before work or on lunch. We have foosball, coffee machine, snacks, drinks and beer on tap after work. We just started our volleyball league on Thursday nights. Our office is very modern and fun. We have exciting performance trips and BMW's given out to top performers. The work environment is fast paced and energetic. We not only have a great culture with many perks but we also get paid very well for our hard work!
Pros
Great culture and perks
Great Company with Amazing Compensation
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 10, 2015
Crawford Thomas is a place where I can have fun and recruit for some of the best companies nationwide!!

The Orlando office recently got a Kegerator and Fooseball table!

Great people
Great money
And we have the opportunity to leave 2 hours early on a Friday to get our weekends started!
Pros
Free catered lunch on Fridays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crawford Thomas Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7