Crayola Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible place
Admissions (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 13, 2016
Don't work here. Pay is min wage, management is not good and don't care about you, they exploit their employee.

I worked there almost every holiday and DID NOT get paid time and half....I've also been there for a year and didn't get a raise!

AWFUL AWFUL place.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
aweful management
Cash Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2016
management likes to exploit it working, very little or no recognization for good work. no advancement or opportiunity available for growth. The company lack vision of long term goals.
Fun place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 13, 2016
If you like markers, crayons, etc. this is the place for you. You package the material for shipment or you assemble the product. Co-workers are nice and will help you if you ask.

I enjoyed making the markers and learning new things every day.
I loved working there. I wish they were hiring at the time.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 2, 2016
I liked working at Crayola because I was able to work in different facilities/departments. If they were hiring, I would've stayed.
Stinky warehouse
Packer (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 29, 2015
Ive learned to operate some machinary, everyone i worked with was the kindest person i have ever met the hardest part of my job was getting cut up by the boxes, but the enjoyable part were all my coworkers
easy workplace not to caring about your well-being
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 24, 2015
nice easy place to work, they don't care or try to help out with health restrictions. was supposed to have a chair to sit and work while finishing my last month till maturity leave but was told no.. so my 9 month pregnant self was standing 10 hours with only two 15 minute brakes till doctor told me i could no longer work because of swelling.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short brakes
Fun place to work.
Crayon Packer (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 3, 2015
Fast paced workplace. Management was eager to help whenever needed. Learned to pack crayon without breakage and to quality control as packing. Coworkers were there to help when asked. Hardest part was standing in one spot for entire shift. Got to switched jobs sometimes during the day.
Very Productive job and has balanced hours.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 8, 2015
It was a very productive job. The lay offs seemed unfair, but life is not fair. The hours were great and so was the pay. Has a clean and workable environment. Also working there I learned to work fast and to always support my fellow co-workers. Overall Crayola is a good place to work at.
team based workplace
general labor (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 6, 2015
built on teamwork. management is solid and if help is needed it is usually given. happy faces and easy going work flows allow a generally stress free day. two breaks a day, one lunch, and one fifteen. not a job for those who dislike social activity.
Pros
generally nice people to work with
packaging
labor (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 17, 2014
general labor packaging relief help day shift local some nice people
Pros
local
Cons
short term
Safe and productive workplace.
Packing Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 31, 2014
The most enjoyable part was, that in my effort of combining quantity and cuality; to reach the production rate; made me feel my time at work very fun.
Pros
management personnel with the perfect balance of strict rulers and pamperer.
Cons
really i don't remember any.
productive and fun working place
material handler/packer (Former Employee) –  bethlehemJanuary 9, 2013
Responsible for careful handling of all merchandise to avoid damages. Packed out Crayola products,Prepared pallets by following prescribed stacking arrangement and properly tagging pallets. Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times.
Positive work and learning environment with a strong business culture.
Information coordinator and Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PaNovember 23, 2012
A typical work day consisted of assisting the sales team in a number of business functions dealing with product information and point of sales figures. I learned a large number of business related skills including business dashboard skills, mastering of Microsoft Office programs and applications, point of sales work, and presentation formatting. The co-workers at Crayola were both insightful and helpful. The hardest part of the job would be navigating through the business dashboard at first. the most enjoyable part of work was assisting the sales associates as a whole.
Pros
positive learning environment, helpful and instructive co-workers.
Cons
short term internship.
temp. job seasonal
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 19, 2012
this was a seasonal job I dont feel right about giving a review I was there a very short time it was ok but absolutely no room for advancement
Pros
good hours
Cons
temp job
Typical work day
Stocker/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Easton, PASeptember 8, 2012
I enjoyed it a lot. I had to do lots of work on a busy day but I just kept focused on getting the job done. My co workers were nice and always willing to help me out.
Intership
Marketing Practicum Student Director (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 29, 2012
I did a co-op in college, this was an excellent introduction into the corporate world. Creative people and lots of support and encouragement.
great company to work with
Visitor Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 13, 2012
Crayola is a great company to work for. There is a diverse group of people and they are all friendly and love to go to work. Best part of the job is when families leave our experience with a huge smile on their face and telling you thank you for everything you have done.
Pros
great staff, great working conditions, nice benefits
Cons
n/a
nice place work
Packing/ Picking, Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 21, 2012
Packing/ Picking, Assembly Worker 3/2010-10/2010
• Packed the Crayola items in boxes
• Assembled and picked the product
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no breaks
Great company! Good values, great people
Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 18, 2012
Fun, fun, fun place! Changing the way children look at art. Very stable organization.