Crazy 8

Crazy 8 Employer Reviews

worst company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 18, 2015
this company will put you down in anyway possible. it is by far the worst company i worked for and i will never want to work her again. they claim to be about family but yet they want you to leave your family and dedicate your entire life to the store
good but some problems
cashier (Former Employee), Grandville, MIJanuary 24, 2015
i had a good work experience but they had a girl there that was a bully and i told mangment and they said we get alot of complaint about her but they never did anything about it.
Clean, productive work environment
cashier/sales associate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 14, 2015
* calm, clean, collect
* how to properly process items on sales floor to be sold
* respectful and friendly work place
* hardest part of the job, making sure it stays nice and neat with customers flipping and tossing clothes on table/rack
* most enjoyable part of job- seeing customers leave with smile on they're face and knowing I was a help
Unorganized and Catty Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: you get paid
Cons: unprofessional workplace and little chance for advancement
It felt like I was the only one who did any work there. Everyone was to busy talking about their personal lives to do their jobs.
Store room was unorganized. Customer flow was very slow. Displays were often crowded and messy.
Management was very unprofessional and unproductive and often rude to customers.
There was not enough hours for everyone employed. Hours that were available were sparse and sporadic. Also no respect for availability what so ever.
Overall, not a great place to work.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Key holder and Manager on Duty (Former Employee), Greenville, NCDecember 15, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of checking reports hourly, filling merchandise, cashier duties, customer service,cleaning and closing the store.
makes you feel unwanted
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYDecember 10, 2014
Crazy 8 is a very slow paced work environment
They dont do much when they do work
they are also over priced and snotty towards customers
Multiple persons have complained about the service in the store
Relaxed Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rockford, ILNovember 23, 2014
Crazy 8 is a sister store to Gymboree Company. I love this job because I like working with other parents and helping families pick out their clothing. This children's store has the BEST deals and super awesome quality. The only thing I wish would change is the amount of hours we receive. I work on average 4 hours a week.
Fun Work Environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARNovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
Crazy 8 is a wonderful place to work if you like working around children.
Good
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Mason, OHOctober 19, 2014
Good Position, Was only seasonal, feel like it really contributed to my customer service experience.
Fun job to have especially if you love kids.
Lod (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great customers and awesome co workers.
Cons: no room for advancement and no benefits.
At a typical day at work we great every customer with awesome customer service, make sure all of the items are fully stocked on the sales floor, and make sure we maintain a clean and tidy store. I have been there for a year and I have learned how to merchandise, I use to do it at Rainbow but I have mastered it now. The more you do it the better you will become. The girls that I manage are easy to manage and they listen to everything I say I never have to ask them more then once. They know that I'm a really nice person but they do not try to take advantage of me. The hardest part of the job is dealing with shop lifters because you have no idea what kind of weapons they have on them. You have to be really careful when you confront one because they automatically get defensive. It can be a very scary situation because it's only so much that the mall cops can do. And the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the look on the customers face when you provide great customer service. Providing great customer service makes the customer tell their friends and want to come back and shop some more and that's our goal.
Fun learning about little kids clothes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Amarillo TxOctober 2, 2014
Pros: good enviorment
Cons: didnt get off for a holiday after i had requested it.
It was evening shifts I loved it there because it was just interesting to work in the clothing department. I loved being around the little kids clothes helping out the parents and grandparents with outfit decisions.
Fun to work at
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Bossier City, LAJuly 7, 2014
Staff is great, but company requires too many tasks to be completed and gives little to no hours to do them so you work more off the clock then on the clock.
Great job environment
Customer Service (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJuly 2, 2014
customer service and breaking down boxes
my management team is awesome open door policy
coworkers are understanding and we work together as a team
the best part id working with my team
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hanover, MDMay 18, 2014
Good retail management experience.
Good costumer service experience.
Co-workers work well.
Management is well organized.
Easy to be myself on the job.
Love the Kids
Sales Leader (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 7, 2014
Loved making the little kids smile and helping them get the next cool outfit.
amazing work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Burnsville, MNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: store discount
Cons: poor hours, no room for advancement
although i adored most of my co workers and managers there was no room for advancement in the company and i was lucky if i would get 12 hours a pay period
Best Experience Ever
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: everything is great especially our discount.
Cons: no cons
I like everything about this job because we all make each other feel welcome as well as our customers. Manager is Awesome and that's what makes our team even better, I have learned how to fold clothes the proper way when working in a clothing store and well as how to give a discount to those who receive the discount coupons in the mail, how to do store credit, and etc. The most enjoyable part about this job is seeing the children come in and shop with their parents and tell them what they want.
Management played favorites, very few hours (sometimes as little as 3 hours a week), hard to advance further than a sales associate
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Saint George, UTMarch 11, 2014
The associates are all very nice and fun to work with but with so few hours at such little pay, it certainly does not pay the bills - unless you are a keyholder.
This was my husbands business
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COMarch 1, 2014
Pros: working with my husband
Cons: working with my husband
He was just starting his business so I helped him with his bookkeeping.
Fun work place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Downey, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: overnight late work hours.
Greeting customers that walk in the Crazy 8. Informing them about our sales and offering them my help. Cashier duties as well , exchanging cash, checks, debit/credit cards, and dealing with exchanges and returns. Picking up phone calls and taking online orders. Making the customers welcomed and making them want to come back to our store.

1 2 3