Crazy 8

Crazy 8 Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2015
Everyone I've encountered that worked for Crazy 8 has a great attitude. I loved being able to help customers find the product they were looking for. The corporate office is great at motivating store employees.
good place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMay 26, 2015
good place to work if you like kids and retail, they gave you raises which was good. staff was a revolving door, store management seems to leave a lot.
Decent place to work if you're an associate
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Garland, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Quick Job advancement
Cons: District Manager left store with no Store Manager for several months
Management is told to fix prices regardless if current sales is happening.
The most enjoyable part about the job is being the leader on duty knowing the answers to help the associates and customers. Feeling confident in my ability to perform as Assistant Manager.
Hardest part of the job was being left without a Store Manager for several months without a promotion, pay raise, or any kind of assistance.
Productive and fun working environment
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAMay 8, 2015
A typical day at work would be to help customers find clothes for their children. Constantly putting clothing out onto the sales floor and keep the store clean and neat.
I learned how to keep track of daily sales.How to become a great sales person with good customer service skills. How to do payroll, which is managing the time used throughout the week. I learned how to manage the team and store on my own.
Our management team works really well together, We're great with giving directions. And we constantly keep communication with each other so we are all on the same page.
My co-workers are great, we still continue to do on-going training to help each of them meet company standards.
The hardest part of my job is not being able to please every customer. I do my best to try and met every need of each customer.
The part that I enjoy the most about my job is when the customers are able to bring their children into the store and I can make a connection with both the parents and the children. I love making people happy when I can.
Good for a parent with small kids
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mobile, ALMay 1, 2015
Crazy 8
* The pay was very low for the work you have to do
* The manager is great to work for
* The working on weekend are every other every weekend
It was OK!
Sales associate (Former Employee), frederick mdApril 9, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: not flexible
I really like the new inventory that they would get but it would get overwhelming for the holidays! You get a really great discount and the clothing is very well made. I did not find the job very flexible for my needs.
Crazy 8 / Gymboree
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: discount on clothes
Cons: short breaks and low pay
A typical day at work would start at 7:00 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. I would sign into our computer system to clock into my shift. For two hours I would fold, sort and put clothes away. As customers would enter the store, I would assist with them with finding outfits or certain accessories they would like to purchase at our store. I have learned more about sales, customer appreciation and service. My manager was not involved in the store at all, she did not have any control. She avoided face to face confrontation at all times and was not a good leader. My co-workers were very enjoyable people to work with.
Professional environment, goal oriented
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 5, 2015
The manager is very helpful with explaining what needs to be done. All co-workers work together to achieve certain goals.
fun hard working enviorment
Cashier (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great enviorment
I was a seasonal employee and even though I wasn't there for long it was still a blast to work there. the co workers are fun and friendly and very hard working they get the job done and make the work place a fun place to work.
worst company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 18, 2015
this company will put you down in anyway possible. it is by far the worst company i worked for and i will never want to work her again. they claim to be about family but yet they want you to leave your family and dedicate your entire life to the store
Not a long term job
Stocking Associate (Former Employee), Morristown, NJFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: small space
Not a bad company. The clothes are adorable but the management was lacking. I was not called in for hours and the storage room was always a mess.
good but some problems
cashier (Former Employee), Grandville, MIJanuary 24, 2015
i had a good work experience but they had a girl there that was a bully and i told mangment and they said we get alot of complaint about her but they never did anything about it.
Clean, productive work environment
cashier/sales associate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 14, 2015
* calm, clean, collect
* how to properly process items on sales floor to be sold
* respectful and friendly work place
* hardest part of the job, making sure it stays nice and neat with customers flipping and tossing clothes on table/rack
* most enjoyable part of job- seeing customers leave with smile on they're face and knowing I was a help
Unorganized and Catty Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: you get paid
Cons: unprofessional workplace and little chance for advancement
It felt like I was the only one who did any work there. Everyone was to busy talking about their personal lives to do their jobs.
Store room was unorganized. Customer flow was very slow. Displays were often crowded and messy.
Management was very unprofessional and unproductive and often rude to customers.
There was not enough hours for everyone employed. Hours that were available were sparse and sporadic. Also no respect for availability what so ever.
Overall, not a great place to work.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Key holder and Manager on Duty (Former Employee), Greenville, NCDecember 15, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of checking reports hourly, filling merchandise, cashier duties, customer service,cleaning and closing the store.
makes you feel unwanted
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYDecember 10, 2014
Crazy 8 is a very slow paced work environment
They dont do much when they do work
they are also over priced and snotty towards customers
Multiple persons have complained about the service in the store
Relaxed Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rockford, ILNovember 23, 2014
Crazy 8 is a sister store to Gymboree Company. I love this job because I like working with other parents and helping families pick out their clothing. This children's store has the BEST deals and super awesome quality. The only thing I wish would change is the amount of hours we receive. I work on average 4 hours a week.
Fun Work Environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), North Little Rock, ARNovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
Crazy 8 is a wonderful place to work if you like working around children.
Good
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Mason, OHOctober 19, 2014
Good Position, Was only seasonal, feel like it really contributed to my customer service experience.
Fun job to have especially if you love kids.
Lod (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great customers and awesome co workers.
Cons: no room for advancement and no benefits.
At a typical day at work we great every customer with awesome customer service, make sure all of the items are fully stocked on the sales floor, and make sure we maintain a clean and tidy store. I have been there for a year and I have learned how to merchandise, I use to do it at Rainbow but I have mastered it now. The more you do it the better you will become. The girls that I manage are easy to manage and they listen to everything I say I never have to ask them more then once. They know that I'm a really nice person but they do not try to take advantage of me. The hardest part of the job is dealing with shop lifters because you have no idea what kind of weapons they have on them. You have to be really careful when you confront one because they automatically get defensive. It can be a very scary situation because it's only so much that the mall cops can do. And the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the look on the customers face when you provide great customer service. Providing great customer service makes the customer tell their friends and want to come back and shop some more and that's our goal.

1 2 3 4