Crazy 8 Employee Reviews

cashier and customer service
Sales (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 23, 2017
I would come in to work and start helping people find items they need like clothing,shoes, hair bands, etc. Communication in the work place is a very important part in working in customer service, especially with customers. Helping customers find exactly what they want, you have to communicate and listen in order to understand what it is they are looking for, or at least to point them in the right direction. You are the first and last thing that a customer sees and you always want to give a good impression on the company. Meaning be friendly, communicate, help, listen, understand, common courtesy overall.
Loved it!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJune 15, 2017
Very friendly staff and quite a fun environment. Great location. Can't say enough about them. Mangers were amazing and understanding. Never a dull moment, miss them loads.
Sales lead.
Sales Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2017
Loved working in the environment and dealing with new ideas and changes through out the store. Worked my way from sales associate to sales lead amd hooe one day i can be an assistant manger in life.
Fun place to work
Store Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 24, 2017
Working with children is defiantly a fun experience. Promotional opportunities were always offered to employees first before offered to someone outside the company.
Working in Kids Clothing
Sales (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WIMay 10, 2017
A typical work day was very slow. I learned a lot of tips in customer service. The management was good. Workplace culture was quiet. The hardest part of the job would have been when a customer couldn't return an item. The most enjoyable part were the co-workers.
Pros
In the mall
Cons
Boring
Enjoyed working there because my customers were great
Sales Associate & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2017
The manager was never there, it seemed like i never got to work my full 40 hours. The employees were very mess towards one another... Me personally I would have found a better location but i had already found another job by then.
Excellent place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  richmond vaApril 25, 2017
I started working there part-time. I've since moved up from a sales lead to an assistant manager. I enjoy the store, customers and my influence to service the public for a common good.
Pros
discount
Cons
low pay
Great Work Enviornment, friendly employees.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 24, 2017
Working as part of a team to meet department and store objectives, my individual responsibilities as a Sales Associate included demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise and ready for sales events, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
high school kids dream
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 16, 2017
if you are in high school this is the job for you , very little pay , no room for advancement , just a steady check , do your job and go home.
Fun, loving, and enjoyable place to work.
Sales Lead Manager/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 12, 2017
Come in to relaxed atmosphere that you would love. You would come in and look up or ask what is needed for the day. You may have to put up a new line of clothes when they come into the store. You would greet customers as they enter the store. You would make sure that the store is kept nice and net. Continue to straighten clothes and shelves as needed.
Fun
Full Time Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 21, 2016
I really like working there only reason I'm leaving is because I'm relocating if that wasn't the case I would stay there I would recommend anyone to this job because it is a decent place to work
Pros
Breaks
Cons
No hrs
Good Place
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 18, 2016
Cool place to work during springtime.
great place to work if you need a job. Pretty good place

Manager review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 15, 2016
The management at Craxy 8, is very unprofessional. They are very unorganized, and do not communicate well. They will switch schedules without telling you.
Okay place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 15, 2016
Crazy 8 was a fun job but the management could have been better. Scheduling could have been more lenient. My co-workers were pretty fun except for one who felt the need to voice her opinion over everything.
cool
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  North Concord, NCOctober 25, 2016
easy going place to work, not much business so there's a lot of down time. only bad part is floor sets if you're stuck on those shifts because the managers that are supposed to help don't do much work.
didnt like managment
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 19, 2016
i loved working with the company but to much drama at the store i worked at my co workers were great, most enjoyable time at work is when we are busy. i learned great customer service and
Pros
awesome clothes
Cons
managment
Working with kids was an great experiance for me.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2016
Crazy8 would be working with kids. On a average day, parents would come with their kids. The children would watch cartoons on the 60" flat screen while the parents shop. We also use to donate money to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and we would ask the customers if they want to donate.
Pros
working with children
Cons
working only two to three hours a day
Constructive and fun work place
Sales Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaMay 19, 2016
Opening/ closing and register procedures. Greet and assist customers along with associates. Process shipment/ replenishment and new line.
Pros
Contests
Horrible place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMarch 29, 2016
Any typical day at work, same thing just different day. It's a okay starting job for someones who's just looking for a little extra income but if you're looking for a career, it's a place to start a serious career with. It could just be that I've had a bad experience working there but it could also be you too.

Management there was horrible and even though the hours are said to be flexible to fit your schedule, it's not flexible at all. You could submit an availability sheet and they will still schedule you to work hours that your not available to work and the nasty part is when you call the manager about your hours and said you submitted a form clearly stating that you're not available to work those hours, the manager usually says, "Oh, that's right. I forgot to check your availability, well, if you can't work those hours you must find someone to pick up your shift." Not really nice at all. Hated the management there.

On the other hand, your co-workers, your superior or manager assistant are super awesome but the rest of the other sales associate are super nasty. You will help pick up their shift with them clearly promising you that next time they will help pick up your shift but not at all true. They will never pick up your shift. NEVER. Very nasty co-workers.

The hardest part is over-looking the nasty management and there's really not much to enjoy besides servicing the wonderful customers that comes into the store.
Cons
Short breaks to no breaks, Bad management, Too little of a wage, Not so friendly co-workers and manager, Lies about being flexible with hours
n/a
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 27, 2016
not enough hours given,and lack of communication, very hard to get cusotmer to make big purchases because of the clothing prices
Pros
enjoy putting outfits together for customers
Cons
not enough hours given