Crazy Shirts Employee Reviews

Cool Local T-shirt Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 7, 2015
I enjoyed the best of my retail, customer service, and sales work experience for this company. I enjoyed the environment of the work place because it was very people oriented. Also my co-workers became my best of friends, and were like family. This was until the company was taken over by the company owner's son in law. Where the original company, and its family standards fell.
Crazy shirt
o Customer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 22, 2015
This place was fun to work at and build my skills. i learned a lot about the industry. Anyone would be lucky to work at this place.
Pros
skills
Cons
work
fun and fabulous team
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 4, 2015
great company to work for, excellent training from beginning to end , learned so much about what customer service is all about. Start out pay is decent.
This company trains you to excell in your job they give you the opportunity to move up in your position within the company.
Pros
great team and company, bonus incentives
Family oriented
Sales Asssociate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 6, 2015
My favorite job by far. I loved not only my store and the people I worked with daily, but also a lot of the employees that I met while working at other stores (vice versa). There is so much amazing things about this jobs, from the amazing people I worked with to the amazing people from around the world that I was able to meet, including celebrities. The hardest part of the job was a certain person in management that influenced me to leave.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Happy and enjoyed the people there and loved my job.
Customer Servcie (Former Employee) –  Aiea, HIApril 1, 2015
I was only there for a short time due to moving back to Florida to help my parents. I really don't have much to say right now. What i did do was great and fun.
Pros
Hours
Cons
didn't have any
Fantastic Work Environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HIMarch 22, 2015
Crazy Shirts was a fantastic place to work. It was a fast paced working environment with endless opportunities to learn. Management created great moral and support. Customers were a joy to work with and most were very loyal shoppers. I truly valued how this company showed the utmost customer service for their clients.
Fun, productive environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kailua-Kona, HISeptember 2, 2014
Greet costumers and tell them about products. My co workers were fun and helpful.
Fun Yet Hard
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  AieaAugust 13, 2014
Working here was fun because of the sweet coworkers and the manager I had. But at times it was really stressful due to the fact of trying to make sales goal and trying to beat last years sales.I learned that with a job like this one must excel at being able to sell the product and upsell more to them.
Crazy is right!
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAMay 13, 2014
This company is all about the $ no one cares how you get it as long as you make it. When you are the best performer in the company you still don't get positive reinforcement for you boss there is something wrong.The review process was negative and makes it sound like you weren't capable of driving yourself to work! There is no advancement unless you are willing to move really far away. The corporate office acts like they care but bottom line is their HR department doesn't care how big the offenses are that you call about nothing ever gets rectified and retaliation is their middle name.
Pros
great product
Cons
work load is unmanagable
Casual, Fun, and Laid-back Job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 13, 2013
Greet customers with a smile and proceed with selling standards. Have fun with the customers and build rapport while providing product knowledge. Management depending on individual was generaly friendly, non-intimidating, open to communication. Co-workers are great, friendly, positive, and supportive. Hardest part of the job would be interacting with the international customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere, the neighborhood, and the employees.
Pros
great area to work in, have fun with customers, casual and laid-back atmosphere
Cons
operational and management inadequacies
Great location to work in Aspen CO!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  AspenJuly 29, 2012
Overall the expectations are VERY high from the current manager and regional bosses. They had a great training program and amazing benefits. I know the boss man had some knee problems and had a few surgeries and the insurance covered it ALL. lots of down time but always things to keep busy with. Helpful supportive staff. The stores location is really cool with lots of people walking past and a good vibe.
Pros
monthly incentive bonus programs, discounts of clothing..sometimes the boss would bring in coffee!
Cons
lots of downtime, tough customers too.
Most locations are in high tourist areas
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2012
Product is innovative and fresh. Company has many campaigns to drive customers towards stores. Company has a great training program for managers.
Pros
monthly and annual bonus programs
Cons
hard place to stay busy during down times of the year
Fun place to work and great staff
Catalog Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Aiea, HIJuly 7, 2012
They have an amazing training program, supportive staff and they move promote from within as much as they can.
Fun work environment
Full-Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2012
In genreal this was a fun place to work at. Employees were fun to work with. I learned how to be more outgoing here with cusotmer's that came into the store. One of the hardest parts that I encountered here, was the lack of communication between management and employees. Most of the time everyone was not on the same page as far as how to go about daily tasks'. This lead to each individual doing what they thought was right. The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere of bein near the bay and seeing mostly beautiful days outside.
Good Job Good Pay Horrible working condition
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  AieaMarch 5, 2012
It was a good job. The area that you work in has no ventalation no windows and is always dusty. There was a rat problem and no real reconition of a good job.