CRC Employee Reviews

Very Productive each day
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 13, 2017
At this time my overall review for this company is very good. A typical day is a very fast paced environment and I learn something new each and everyday.
Pros
I will always want more pay
Cons
The hours are great
Light and constant
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cliffside Park, NJMay 20, 2017
Easy work, Constant work. Maintaining lawns, painting, mulching, biulding wheelchair ramps, cleaning up pools, spreading rock piles. General labor, 8 to 12 hours
Fun loving work environment
Nanny/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAMay 10, 2017
I was a nanny through crc for 7 children. It taught me a lot about responsibility and patience. This was the most fun but also chaotic job I have ever had.
Okay place to work
CSR (Former Employee) –  Dunlap, TNApril 28, 2017
Everything was okay, they just limit you to 18-20 hrs/week. I learned how to deal with people when they were upset. Nothing was really hard about the job to me besides sitting still the whole time.
Excellent
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILMarch 1, 2017
Excellent place to work, everyone works as a team, management is wonderful and understanding of any situation.Advancement can happen quit if you put in the time and effort into your job.
Babysitter
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2017
The boys are great kids, they are wonderful. They always keep you on your toes and ready for anything to happen, the kids are so god and the pay is great.
a good work place
Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunlap, TNJanuary 12, 2017
Its a really good job but my baby sitter quit on me. You make good money there and really nice people. I defiantly recommended this job
It was sooooo amazing i learned different things
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 29, 2016
I worked with elderly people kids I cleaned I cooked I really loved it they really loved me there it was like a second home unfortanally it came to a end it was seasonal
Account Receivable Collections
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALApril 16, 2016
Client collections, phone calls & emails.Most members of management are very helpful & the coworkers are wonderful.
The hardest part of the job is time management & the new accounting program & the best part of the job was dealing with the many agencies.

I have learned that it all comes down to communication, consideration & kindness no matter the business..
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
New acounting program difficult to learn.
God company
Office Manager and Assistant (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCNovember 12, 2015
CRC offered great training opportunities, especially for employees coming into the company from different fields and occupations. They successfully led major RFP processes for large federal agencies.
Pros
Work/life balance approach
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXJune 17, 2015
I really enjoyed being able interact with the members over the phone. The hours were wonderful and if you needed extra hours, they were always available.
Very productive and fun place to work
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 15, 2015
These guys had there stuff together. We accomplished a lot and we were constantly being trained in new areas and given plenty of room for advancement. Awesome people all around.
Pros
Took care of there people.
Horrible Office Life
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  FLApril 1, 2015
For a place you have to spend 90% of your life this not where you want to do it. This place is full of untrustworthy, rude personnel. They expect 100% and only provide you with 20% of the training. BB&T is a good company, its CRC that lacks. You definitely spend 95% of your breaks eating at your desk and you always have an overabundance of work. Management is also horrible at this location.
If you do not become an office favorite quick, you are doomed to sit a lower position for good.
The Health Insurance is also not very good. But I will say the Vacation & Sick days are a nice perk.
Pros
Office Lunches, Vacation & Sick Days
Cons
People, Management
worst job ever
Tier 3 Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXMarch 4, 2015
This is a awful place of employment and terrible management and they don't appreciate the employees. The pay is very average and the job task will make you miserable and feel everyday waking up for work is pointless to work at CRC. Don't expect real breaks at the company because you will always be eating at your desk and only taking a break for bathroom. No lunch time is provided.
Pros
Cons
everything
Structured and compassionate work environment
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee) –  Toughkenamon, PAOctober 14, 2014
I reviewed my messages and e-mails as soon as I sat down at my desk. Write down priorities for the day and my callbacks. Check the fax machine since CRC is a worldwide treatment based program, just to see if anything came through overnight. This was especially important on Sundays since I ran the entire department for Admissions and all utilization management paperwork for approval by Monday. Assisted nursing by bringing or picking up clients for assessments and discharge. Checked in with my supervisor all day and asked for electronic permissions for all things that needed approval. Worked with care managers and LCSW in order to come up with the best treatment plan possible and coverage for days inpatient. Organized transportation either through a supportive member of family through client or arranged our own drivers to pick-up client. We would go as far as Pittsburgh to retrieve clients for treatment. I enjoyed all of my responsibilities because they all required my dedication, focus and organization which are my best assets. Also the most difficult part of the job was not getting emotionally attached to clients, and always reminding myself that I'm a professional, and boundaries are extremely important for everyone's safety and well-being.
Pros
Trainings w/ free lunches, seminars to earn credits
Cons
expensive benefits, low salary
my review
office Manager/Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 18, 2014
This was a great summer job and I loved everything that I did there!
Enjoyable place to work
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Bothell WAJuly 10, 2014
I really enjoyed employment with this company. It is a very good place to work and the hours were pretty flexible.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Commute
Fun and Productive
CSR1 (Current Employee) –  Austin, MNJune 14, 2014
CRC is a laid back and professional environment to work in. Everyone is very helpful, and pleasant to work with.
Good place to work.
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunlap, TNJune 5, 2014
I really enjoyed dispatching and talking to customers. This job requires you to be on call often and that part was hard to balance with home life. While employed with this company there were several management issues relating to the overall treatment of all employees and function of the business, that were ultimately worked out.
Pros
Great pay and lots of available work.
Cons
Not easy to balance home life with work responsibilites.
Fast pace clinic operation for profit
R.N. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 23, 2014
Supervised 3 LPN's, maintained safe, efficient, and effective care as Health and Safety Chairperson, initiated the Hepatitis B vaccine to over 500 clients (suffering from drug addiction and mental health disorders), provided initial and follow up assessments to all clients, phlebotomy, TB vaccines, oversaw clinic prn, utilized EMS prn, coordinated First Aid / CPR and AED certification to staff, documented and completed reports. Certificates of completion in: Current CPR / AED. 10/2009-12/2010: HIPAA Privacy Rule, Hiring and Developing Your Staff, Grief and Loss, Environmental Safety in the Workplace, Cultural Diversity, Emergency Preparedness, The Twelve Steps, Drugs in the Workplace, and Effective Teams.
Authorization by DEA to order and dispense Schedule II Narcotics. As management, everyone had difficulty locating charts due to the changing systems; too time consuming. Hardest part of job was not being evaluated in over 1 year and worked under 3 directors. Most enjoyable was medical PA supervisor and clients.
Pros
Being of service to clients and healthcare benefits
Cons
Disorganized charts, one unprofessional director