CRC

CRC United States Employee Reviews

worst job ever
Tier 3 Customer Service (Current Employee), Abilene, TXMarch 4, 2015
Cons: everything
This is a awful place of employment and terrible management and they don't appreciate the employees. The pay is very average and the job task will make you miserable and feel everyday waking up for work is pointless to work at CRC. Don't expect real breaks at the company because you will always be eating at your desk and only taking a break for bathroom. No lunch time is provided.
Structured and compassionate work environment
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Toughkenamon, PAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: trainings w/ free lunches, seminars to earn credits
Cons: expensive benefits, low salary
I reviewed my messages and e-mails as soon as I sat down at my desk. Write down priorities for the day and my callbacks. Check the fax machine since CRC is a worldwide treatment based program, just to see if anything came through overnight. This was especially important on Sundays since I ran the entire department for Admissions and all utilization management paperwork for approval by Monday. Assisted nursing by bringing or picking up clients for assessments and discharge. Checked in with my supervisor all day and asked for electronic permissions for all things that needed approval. Worked with care managers and LCSW in order to come up with the best treatment plan possible and coverage for days inpatient. Organized transportation either through a supportive member of family through client or arranged our own drivers to pick-up client. We would go as far as Pittsburgh to retrieve clients for treatment. I enjoyed all of my responsibilities because they all required my dedication, focus and organization which are my best assets. Also the most difficult part of the job was not getting emotionally attached to clients, and always reminding myself that I'm a professional, and boundaries are extremely important for everyone's safety and well-being.
my review
office Manager/Driver (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 18, 2014
This was a great summer job and I loved everything that I did there!
Enjoyable place to work
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Bothell WAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: commute
I really enjoyed employment with this company. It is a very good place to work and the hours were pretty flexible.
Fun and Productive
CSR1 (Current Employee), Austin, MNJune 14, 2014
CRC is a laid back and professional environment to work in. Everyone is very helpful, and pleasant to work with.
Good place to work.
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dunlap, TNJune 5, 2014
Pros: great pay and lots of available work.
Cons: not easy to balance home life with work responsibilites.
I really enjoyed dispatching and talking to customers. This job requires you to be on call often and that part was hard to balance with home life. While employed with this company there were several management issues relating to the overall treatment of all employees and function of the business, that were ultimately worked out.
Fast pace clinic operation for profit
R.N. Supervisor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 23, 2014
Pros: being of service to clients and healthcare benefits
Cons: disorganized charts, one unprofessional director
Supervised 3 LPN's, maintained safe, efficient, and effective care as Health and Safety Chairperson, initiated the Hepatitis B vaccine to over 500 clients (suffering from drug addiction and mental health disorders), provided initial and follow up assessments to all clients, phlebotomy, TB vaccines, oversaw clinic prn, utilized EMS prn, coordinated First Aid / CPR and AED certification to staff, documented and completed reports. Certificates of completion in: Current CPR / AED. 10/2009-12/2010: HIPAA Privacy Rule, Hiring and Developing Your Staff, Grief and Loss, Environmental Safety in the Workplace, Cultural Diversity, Emergency Preparedness, The Twelve Steps, Drugs in the Workplace, and Effective Teams.
Authorization by DEA to order and dispense Schedule II Narcotics. As management, everyone had difficulty locating charts due to the changing systems; too time consuming. Hardest part of job was not being evaluated in over 1 year and worked under 3 directors. Most enjoyable was medical PA supervisor and clients.
busy enviroment
Office Manager (Former Employee), Meridian, MSApril 10, 2014
learned so much about rail cars and how the railroads operate
Progressive Business in Logistics
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee), MassachusettsJanuary 21, 2014
Logistical growth company integrated into ground transportation and education
CRC
Vice President of Compliance (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 21, 2013
CRC and Crump are currently merging and this is causing a reduction in staff from the operations side.
Marketing Manager, Inspector, estimator. (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 15, 2013
Pros: i make my own hours
Cons: never enough time when working part time
I love working here, but I am looking for something more rewarding and fulfilling
enjoyable co-workers
outside sales representtative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2013
developed skill sales skill set through training and practice.
i liked working for the company i learned alot
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: good hours and free lunch everyday
was a good company to work for in till they closed there doors.
Fun Place to work and very understanding of your home life
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VASeptember 28, 2012
I enjoyed working for CRC it was a very great company tp work for. Ithad a wonderful mamagement team and great pay.
It's a work-hard, can-do environment, young culture
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 28, 2012
I love that I am continually challenged on a daily basis. Products are always changing and more and more carriers continue to enter the marketplace.
The culture is young and has strong work ethics.
I enjoy the client interaction.