CRDN Employee Reviews

Never again
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 25, 2017
In all the worst working experience in my life. It showed me what a poorly run company is like and to never waste the time I put in to make the best out of something that apparently the owner and employees there don't care. Nothing but complaining and backstabbing.
Pros
Got me out the house
Cons
Everything else
Bom lugar para viver trabalhar
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 6, 2017
Sempre trabalharia se algumas coisas pequena seja mudada e que a vontade de todas as pessoas sempre seja a mesma sem altos e baixos e semore explicar as razoes
Pros
Fredly
Cons
Money
cool job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJune 22, 2017
This is a very cool job and was a great experience working here. Management really made everyone feel like family and took care of everyone. All coworkers knew how to have a good time, and it was nice to drive to new places and see new things.
Good hard workers
INFIELD SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Huntington Woods, MIApril 27, 2016
In my experience, CRDN has very dedicated and hard working employees that do not receive proper recognition for their work. The managers are not knowledgeable on how to deal with people or issues. Managers use their personal relationships to make decisions instead of finding a logical business conclusion. CRND does not follow through on their promises to employees in the timely manner that was set.

As an employee I was promoted to a supervisor for all of the drivers. Later to be demoted for no reason but still expected to resume my duties as a supervisor. CRDN only cares about CRND and not its employees.

They force employees to be on call for 48 hours without compensation in any way.
Pros
Flexible work hours. Friendly working environment. Extra hours when busy.
Cons
Health coverage. Few hours. Bad managers. No set off time.
Good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 9, 2015
This is a good place to work. I liked the job responsibilities and the people even better. I had a great CEO and I was happy to work there for him.
Fun Job
Customer Service/Driver/Transport/Deliver (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 28, 2014
Fun job always on the go dealing with houses that have burnt down or have flood damage taking items cleaning them and delivering them back to owner
Good Company, Unpredictable hours
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 15, 2014
I was on call all of the time. No benefits. It is a great company. My franchise owner was amazing!
Terrible atmosphere - soul sucking
Program Management Department (Former Employee) –  Berkley, MIMarch 26, 2014
Worked there for 10 years...constant stress, no release, no "real" HR assistance. Never knew what to expect from one day to the next. Ended up having panic attacks and being hospitalized for depression. Shortly afterward was fired for "taking too much time off". Terrible company - do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Constant stress, no raises, no recognition, no encouragement
Everyday is different with new challanges.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach to Martin CountyNovember 6, 2013
Inperative to have the compassion and empathy for the homeowners who just lost their home and personal items within the home. For textiles, we offered to restore them. It was most touching to be there when the homeowner was elderly. I always assured them that they were going to be fine and would always try to offer my help even when it was not my job to do so. I looked at them as if they were my parents.
Pros
Meeting homeowners as a first responder.
Cons
Always meeting under disaster circumstances, i.e. fire, mold, flood
co workers, freedom
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 8, 2013
Here at CRDN and Physicians Wear one of the best things about working here was being on the road and just not having management around all the time which is no big deal I just like working alone sometimes if need to. I learned alot about insurance and how it works in the water and smoke damage part of CRDN. The insurance companies paid for the majority of the damages. At Physicians Wear I loved meeting new people.
Pros
customer service
Cons
pay
Customer Service/Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 24, 2012
I began as a sophomore and ended as a senior in high school at this job, which proves its reliability. Fun people to work with, very family oriented and you know that they care about each of their workers' well being.
I love working with the different personalities
Accounts receivables and collections (Current Employee) –  Sandy, ORApril 19, 2012
The work load keeps you busy so the days go by quickly.
I have learned a lot about the home insurance industry. I have had experience with the automotive insurance industry so I thought I knew a little about the ins and outs but I find that it is very different in the housing industry. My co-workers range from different backgrounds. They have taught me a lot about their life styles.