Create, Inc.

Create, Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive and interesting place to work,potluck days were great
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), 73 Lennox Ave New York,NYJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great group of people to work with
Cons: no healthcare, temporary position
Productive and interesting place to work. A great atmosphere learned a lot from my peers and supervisors.I wish that it was a permanent position.The food was always great when they had potluck.
A fun place to work
Chemical Dependency Counselor (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 18, 2013
Pros: working with great people.
Cons: part time
Create gave me a chance that help make me a better person. I gave me people skills.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2013
I enjoy working in create helping out the patients, knowing that they were taking and making the right decisions in life for them and there families.
Learning new things
Volunteer Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 29, 2013
Pros: having good conversation with co-workers
Working at create, I've learned that patience and tolerance is a necessity. working in an outpatient facility is very new to me and i enjoyed speaking with client and sharing the day with co-workers.
Create needs overhaul
ICAM (Former Employee), Westminster, COJuly 11, 2012
Pros: free food on fridays and the last two weeks of the quarter
Cons: everything else
If you're just beginning in your field, this might be the place for you. However, if you're a seasoned professional you do not want to work here. You will be micromanaged and develop really low morale immediately. The place is the saddest place I've ever worked. No one is happy there. Management gives professional and emotional digs to anyone, even if you're a high producer. Retention is low, very high turn-around. Pay is lower than the area wages.