Create, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stay away
Health home Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2017
The program director is one of the worse human beings alive. Rude beyond professional tolerance. Staff cannot handle caseloads. Group sessions are often combined due to lack of facilitators. Vocational worker does nothing but check in on status of clients work, doesn't assist client in actual job searching.
Pros
Client relationships
Cons
Work culture
No employee retention or incentive to stay
LADC (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2017
I didn't care for the place and it appeared very unorgaized. Wasteful staff meetings. Over worked and under paid. High employee turnover. Poor neighborhood.
Pros
Great Clients. Free water and coffee
Cons
Very Low Pay. No raises. High employee tunover.
great experience
Senior Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  ManhattanJune 28, 2015
excellent job opportunity and we have a great clinical team. We work to provide the best medically necessary care for the participants
👎👎👎
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Working with the clients is amazing, best part of the job on most days. The clinical/administrative staff are great for the most part, very supportive, eager to help and non judgmental. But upper management including supervisors, HR and administration are non supportive, judgemental and money hungry. There is a lack of empathy, no care for counselor well being, and constant power struggles that are evident to even the clients. There is no room for advancement, no regard for ethics or rules and regulations and they definitely do not stand for people who question their morals or outlook. On the plus, some clients are eager to learn and used to this behavior from other facilities do they do not mind.
Pros
Supportive peers
Cons
No breaks, no possibility of advancement, condescending supervisors
Productive and interesting place to work,potluck days were great
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  73 Lennox Ave New York,NYJanuary 12, 2015
Productive and interesting place to work. A great atmosphere learned a lot from my peers and supervisors.I wish that it was a permanent position.The food was always great when they had potluck.
Pros
Great group of people to work with
Cons
no healthcare, temporary position
A fun place to work
Chemical Dependency Counselor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 18, 2013
Create gave me a chance that help make me a better person. I gave me people skills.
Pros
Working with great people.
Cons
Part time
Learning new things
Volunteer Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2013
Working at create, I've learned that patience and tolerance is a necessity. working in an outpatient facility is very new to me and i enjoyed speaking with client and sharing the day with co-workers.
Pros
having good conversation with co-workers
Create needs overhaul
ICAM (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 11, 2012
If you're just beginning in your field, this might be the place for you. However, if you're a seasoned professional you do not want to work here. You will be micromanaged and develop really low morale immediately. The place is the saddest place I've ever worked. No one is happy there. Management gives professional and emotional digs to anyone, even if you're a high producer. Retention is low, very high turn-around. Pay is lower than the area wages.
Pros
free food on fridays and the last two weeks of the quarter
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Create, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7