CREATE

CREATE Employee Reviews

Great place to learn and gain experience
Mental Health Counselor/Substance Abuse Counselor (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: trainings, staff members
Cons: short breaks, heavy workload, high-stress environment
Create has allowed me to learn a great deal. It is a great place to clock your hours as a mental health counselor in order to obtain your license. Although the environment is highly stressful, the staff is very supportive. One can be overworked due to high demand of tasks to be completed, but the director is flexible and reasonable when it comes to deadlines. Overall, it's a good company with lots of potential. Create is certainly a great place to learn and to grow as a clinician.
Fine entry level position
Product Specialist - LG Mobile Group (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 27, 2014
An average place to work.There a lot of objectives to accomplish, however there is not a lot of discussion of how to accomplish them
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 26, 2013
Pros: benfits
Cons: travel distance
CREATE is a company that helps individuals get their life back after substance abuse. I love helping those who want to help themselves maintain better life.
Value based company who cares about thier employees
Product Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2013
Great company overall. Cares about the welfare of their employees, advances from within. Great management and co-workers.
Excellent
Senior Vocational Counselor, CRC-CASAC (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2012
Pros: i gained both outpatient and inpatient experience
Cons: staff turnover was high
In my capacity as the Senior Vocational Counselor, I was able to gain experience in both outpatient and inpatient treatment modalities, as I supervised both branches of CREATE, Inc. I also had the opportunity to hire staff and provide our clients with work experience through a stipend program that I managed. The onsite computer labs for the clients also alllowed them to gain computer skills and work on their job searches. The treatment team met weekly in case conferances and this allowed all of the counselors to keep updated on any situations.
I enjoyed working at this establishment
Retail Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 7, 2012
I was able to strengthen my skill and learn the duties quickly. very organized and at a steady speed
wonderful staff best job i had ever had!!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Forest Grove, ORMarch 12, 2012
Pros: free lunch everyday
there are no words to say but best job in the world..meeting the best people you could ask for staff and students.