CREATE Employee Reviews

Incredible Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 19, 2017
This was a great place to intern. Director very knowledgeable. Weekly individual supervisions as well as weekly peer supervisions. Monthly trainings regarding new therapy approaches, patient confidentiality, self care etc.
Pros
Education is more enriching than classroom settings
Cons
Unpaid
Chaotic
Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2016
A typical day at work for most is chaotic
I learned a lot about different function of the program
The management team need to work on their people skills
Most of the co-workers are good workers, thats under value
The hardest part of the job is ready dealing with the management team.
The most enjoyable part of the job when its Friday at 5pm and time to go home
Great place to learn and gain experience
Mental Health Counselor/Substance Abuse Counselor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Create has allowed me to learn a great deal. It is a great place to clock your hours as a mental health counselor in order to obtain your license. Although the environment is highly stressful, the staff is very supportive. One can be overworked due to high demand of tasks to be completed, but the director is flexible and reasonable when it comes to deadlines. Overall, it's a good company with lots of potential. Create is certainly a great place to learn and to grow as a clinician.
Pros
Trainings, Staff members
Cons
Short breaks, Heavy workload, High-stress environment
Fine entry level position
Product Specialist - LG Mobile Group (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 27, 2014
An average place to work.There a lot of objectives to accomplish, however there is not a lot of discussion of how to accomplish them
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 26, 2013
CREATE is a company that helps individuals get their life back after substance abuse. I love helping those who want to help themselves maintain better life.
Pros
benfits
Cons
travel distance
Value based company who cares about thier employees
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2013
Great company overall. Cares about the welfare of their employees, advances from within. Great management and co-workers.
Excellent
Senior Vocational Counselor, CRC-CASAC (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2012
In my capacity as the Senior Vocational Counselor, I was able to gain experience in both outpatient and inpatient treatment modalities, as I supervised both branches of CREATE, Inc. I also had the opportunity to hire staff and provide our clients with work experience through a stipend program that I managed. The onsite computer labs for the clients also alllowed them to gain computer skills and work on their job searches. The treatment team met weekly in case conferances and this allowed all of the counselors to keep updated on any situations.
Pros
i gained both outpatient and inpatient experience
Cons
staff turnover was high
I enjoyed working at this establishment
Retail Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 7, 2012
I was able to strengthen my skill and learn the duties quickly. very organized and at a steady speed
wonderful staff best job i had ever had!!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Forest Grove, ORMarch 12, 2012
there are no words to say but best job in the world..meeting the best people you could ask for staff and students.
Pros
free lunch everyday