Creatis

Creatis Employer Reviews

Great place to work as a contract employee
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 27, 2012
Pros: exciting place to work
Cons: unknown placements
Excellent relationship managers
Able to work assignments at many different Fortune 500 companies
Work 40 hours per week and make good money
Between high-cost ad agencies and scattered freelancers, there's Creatis.
Office/Employee Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 15, 2012
Creatis is a creative services company that is changing the way businesses manage creative and marketing services. We partner with companies to augment their creative services, advertising, communications and marketing departments.

With our unique combination of studio and staffing services, we are able to offer multiple solutions that create efficiencies – more... and headcount flexibility to overloaded departments.

Creatis' services are delivered as a seamless extension of our clients' businesses, customized around the current structure and desired outcome to create a competitive advantage. – less
Helpful and insightful staff
Contract Content Editor (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 5, 2012
True to it's name, Creatis is a creative environment with a team of dedicated and insightful staff. I enjoy every project I've worked on for them.
Laboratoire polyvalent en imagerie médicale
Doctorat (Current Employee), LyonJuly 24, 2014
C'est un laboratoire qui touche à beaucoup de domaines ce qui peut être un atout mais représente des difficultés au niveau de l'organisation.
Bonne expérience
Ingénieur de Recherche en traitement du signal (Former Employee), LyonJune 14, 2013
Le travail à CREATIS donne le gout de la recherche et l'innovation .

About Creatis

Creatis is a nimble group of overachievers who believe there's no point being in business if the client isn't thrilled and the – Read more