Creatis Employee Reviews

Don't do it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 6, 2017
The company management is only out for itself; they talk about "values" but treat their people like dirt......anything to save a buck and pad their own pockets. Ask the "home office" about their turnover rate; that will tell you the whole story.
They are not good at representing their talent to their clients
Prepress Operator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 19, 2017
I loved my job in the contract that I was placed in. I was even given a hire date. But the hiring rep from Creatis gave the client false information and information I told her not to and within a few days the contract was revoked. So overall, they need to do a better job of getting placement people in so that their talent doesn't lose contracts based on their poor reps.
Recruiting company that is more than just a recruiting company!
Interactive Writer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 21, 2014
Creatis is one of the few recruiting companies that treats their consultants like valued employees. They offer health benefits, professional development tools, and frequent opportunities to gather with other consultants and recruiters in a casual/festive environment.
Between high-cost ad agencies and scattered freelancers, there's Creatis.
Office/Employee Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 15, 2012
Creatis is a creative services company that is changing the way businesses manage creative and marketing services. We partner with companies to augment their creative services, advertising, communications and marketing departments.

With our unique combination of studio and staffing services, we are able to offer multiple solutions that create efficiencies and headcount flexibility to overloaded departments.

Creatis' services are delivered as a seamless extension of our clients' businesses, customized around the current structure and desired outcome to create a competitive advantage.
Helpful and insightful staff
Contract Content Editor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 5, 2012
True to it's name, Creatis is a creative environment with a team of dedicated and insightful staff. I enjoy every project I've worked on for them.

Want to know more about Creatis?

Ask a question