We are currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Marketing Assistant in our Chino office. This position will assist with marketing duties including travel booking, trade show preparation and maintenance of marketing materials. This position will also assist in creating and developing artwork for tradeshows and other marketing campaigns.
TRAVEL AND TRADESHOW
- Assists tradeshow department with tradeshow prep activities including travel booking, processing show orders and documentation, shipment of brochures and materials, collateral updates, etc.
- Works with marketing and sales to determine product needs for each show, coordinates, and tracks inventories and bus assignments.
- Responsible for tracking all shipment and usage of products, literature and material to and from shows to ensure timely arrival and adequate supply amounts.
- Tracks invoicing, develops and maintains processes for tracking and reporting on trade and consumer show budgets and expenditures.
- Routine administrative work to include maintaining marketing calendars, printing reports, track and maintain list of company sponsorships and memberships, etc.
- Produces tradeshow related artwork including large scale graphics, collateral updates (both electronic and print) and coordinates production schedule with outside vendors
- Creates and develops media using digital art and photographic techniques used for marketing communications (mailers, e-mail blasts, brochures, and advertisements).
- Create HTML email campaigns and landing pages for ongoing marketing campaigns
- Responsible for print and prepress service specifications, approvals, and quality control.
- Responsible for working with internal marketing team members or outside parties such as printers, programmers, developers or other vendors to complete the final print or online projects to meet their designated due date.
- Must have 2-3 years of graphic design experience and knowledge of Adobe programs and HTML. Preferred experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, and Dreamweaver.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft and MAC experience).
- Responsive and proactive. Self-Starter and independently motivated.
- Hardworking, flexible and detail-oriented. Highly dependable, energetic.
For consideration, please go to the following link to apply online:
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufacturers....