Creative Channel Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Remote Work 24/7
Retails Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 8, 2017
It was a weird experience working for CCS. I was a Canon sales rep and worked within Best Buy with employees that were competitive with me when it was not necessary. There is a lot of standing for a long period of time and low incentives with high expectations for sales.
Pros
tech experience
Cons
overworked
Very Productive and Fun Place to work
Sales Associate/Vendor (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLNovember 1, 2017
A typical day working for Creative Channel Services as a vendor inside best buy consisted of customer service, learning about the product, teaching it to the best buy team members and selling the merchandise. I learned so much about different electronics while working for CCS. I learned how a fitbit fitness watch works and how to use it so that I could explain it to customers and team members. I also learned a lot about LG televisions, which a lot of customers enjoy getting information on so that they could purchase a good quality television. I learned that you are not alone when working for CCS and whenever you had a question or any concerns they were only a call away. The management that I was under was one of the best I have ever been under. They were always there to help and support you. They made sure if anything was wrong they were there to help you fix it even though they were miles away. I can definitely say CCS has the best management team ever! Workplace culture was phenomenal. It was always a positive environment. I was always engaging with team members learning new things that I didn't know about products and teaching them things that they didn't know about the products. The hardest part about the job was having to leave because I relocated. The job was fun and there was never any negativity about anything. I enjoyed learning about different products and gaining new knowledge. I also enjoyed getting to know new people and making some amazing friends, But most of all I enjoyed working for a remarkable company.
Pros
Great management, knowledgable, postivity
Cons
not enough hours/days of work
Social Skill reliant
Catering agent (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 24, 2017
Being tasked a specific store to assistant solicit the materials, as you toggle various customers, questions, and prospective purchasers. All while maintaining a positive attitude!
Good
Contractor (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 6, 2017
My experience is a reflection from over 10 years ago and may no longer apply. It was a great experience for the short amount of time I worked here. Very autonomous due to being assigned to demo at electronic retailers without any management around.
Do it for the flexibility nothing else.
LG Market Manager (contract) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2017
Sexist culture. Out of 115 market managers only 10 were females. Managers always hired males onto the program. Men would get promoted quicker than women.

Pay was low compared to other programs. They expected way too much from their market managers at an hourly rate. We also had to work off the clock and was not compensated for it.
Part-Time Product Trainer
Cybersecurity Trainer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 4, 2017
The work is not difficult once you understand the product you represent. My work schedule is typically 12 hour days, between 2 and 4 times monthly. I have the freedom to choose and/or reschedule the hours and dates I work. This makes planning around other obligations very convenient. Overall, this has been a good experience and sits well on my resume. However, there is no upward mobility or salary increase potential. Definitely not a career position.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Substandard pay
Good pay
Assisted Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 11, 2017
Good pay, Flexible, Excellent Training
Seasonal Hours
Management cares about employees success
I learned a lot about new technologies
Hours can be long around holidays
productive and fun workplace
Canon Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 3, 2017
as long as you do what you are supposed to, this job is really fun and easy.learned a lot about all kinds of products working with this company and management is really laid back as long as you are doing your job. only wish that this was a full time job and not seasonal.
A fun company
Field Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 18, 2017
This is a Retail Marketing Company based in California. You are assigned to specific clients to represent such as Sony USA. Samsung, LG etc. You are assigned to a manager who will mentor you and help with anything they can to make sure you are able to carry out your assigned tasks. Your work day is all on the road visiting Big Box retailers, and building a working business relationship with the store management and associates. You will train associates on various products and or services you represent. It can be a daunting task at times because some retail associates get bored and don't want to train or the retailer has cut back the hours for the entire department, often leaving the department unattended, requiring you to find another associate to talk to about the products you are representing. This is where you must be creative and have the ability to keep the associate interested in your presentation, One thing that helps is having something on hand to give the associate upon completion of their training with you. Things like pens and stress balls and candy are a big hit with retail associates. It is beyond a doubt a fun and relaxing job. You don't have a manager on your tail all day. Yet you have the ability to reach out to your manager for help with problems like training materials you need or asking for help arranging special training meetings with retail associates in several stores at one time. A great opportunity to learn how to sell and speak to people and build professional relationships.
Pros
The freedom to schedule your own workload, Reasonable pay, great management.
Cons
Lack of work, most work is seasonal during the Christmas holidays.
Lots of driving but easy job and met lots of people
Worship at Large Ministries (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2017
Easy job with lots of driving. Loved meeting the managers and people at all of my stores. I enjoyed Marketing on the Management level. It kept me interested in the new trends and what computers and the gaming industry was up to...
Wonderful Work Experience
Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MI, Saginaw, MI, Midland, MIMay 28, 2017
Great company to work for. All training, support and job management direction was remote, yet, the outcome and the experience was one of the best I can write of an employer.
Pros
Loved the direct interaction with client and consumers. Increased my technology appreciation.
Cons
Contract expired. All good things end too soon.
Great Company to work for
Field Market Sales Manager - Webroot Antivirus (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2017
Great company to work for but not to make a career out of. There are not a lot of growth opportunities and the programs that they run on are contracts, so you are not guaranteed to have a job passed the contract end date.
Pros
Laid back, freedom to make your own schedule.
Cons
Not a lot of growth opportunities and not much job security
self starter
Assistant Selling Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2017
seasonal job great pay inside best buy stores they were based in LA so everything was via internet or phone awesome place to work. It required standing but the training was through and helpful and it was easy.
Love
Sales Representative for Canon (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90045April 26, 2017
Great training and communication. The ability to work in my own for a brand i believe in was fantastic. One of the best jobs I have ever had. Will work with again.
If you like to stay in the same position forever, then this is the place for you.
MSM (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 12, 2017
Worked hard to get a dead market to one of the top markets only to be cut during layoffs. Worst part is that coworkers use lies to promote themselves to positions and after I and many others left, the remaining coworkers claimed all the benefits of our hard work.

The client LG has no idea what they are doing. They don't even know who their competition is! I have never seen a big company do stupid things in retail. Many issues can be fixed with common sense but if you have a brain you will not progress in this company. They promote employees that love to kiss up to management's stupidity.
Pros
Pay was ok, Lowest for the job type in the industry, Best thing they have are benefits and traveling a couple times a year.
Cons
Company put employees on hourly for no reason So pay checks are uneven and they pay bi-monthly, This does not work because the bigger check gets taxed heavy, Management is the worst, Do not trust anyone they are all back stabbers.
Field Sales
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAMarch 1, 2017
They really dont care about you, but as long as you go your job you are ok. There is no future, only a pay check for you to pay some bills. I will say they should reimburse you for mileage but they dont.
Pros
Cons
management is horrible
I loved the flexibility.
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2016
I enjoyed working with the people and the company we represented.
I like the traveling but there was no long term job security.
Run
Market Sell Thru Manager (Former Employee) –  BirminghamSeptember 21, 2016
Very underhanded scumbag company. I loved my job. I was apart of the LG Home Appliance/Home Electronics Team. Only lasted 5 months. They had a bunch of BS meetings saying the program was going great and everyone was getting raises etc. The SVP of the company even got up and was saying how she thinks about all the reps in the field and pretended to cry. What a load of junk. When I get back, the next week they laid off 26 Market Sell Thru Managers. These reps had families. People busted their humps on this program including me. The conference call went like this, "Your jobs are being eliminated you will get a 2 week severance check, goodbye." Not so much as a thank you for us doing all the work we did. I hope LG and CCR both go belly up. I hope they starve to death. No loyalty. Scum. Karma will come for you.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything.
Disorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  NYMay 22, 2016
I was contacted through the Omni group for the LG appliances program. I was given 12 hours, 2 days on the weekend schedule. I have found, that it was very nice to chat with the locals, but when it comes to the management, that was another story. I would have to complete a daily report, after working a 6 hour shift and was told what a great job I was doing, but never saw or heard the percentage of sold appliances. I have dealt with a few different managers, over the course of 4 months, because of upper manangement always moving them around, which was frustrating. We wold have to attend an online weekly meeting as well.

This job is more geared for retirees or a house wife because the pay is very little and you're not reembursed for gas and mileage, but they do try to keep you within 30 minutes of your driving distance from your home. You will not receive a comminsion for every appliance sold, which would have been nice, if they were to allow that. I also had worked for them on another project, working only one hour, 2x a week, which wasn't even worth the drive to and from the store.

They make you go through hoops just to get hired, but once you're onboard, you may likely be disappointed. Some people have claimed not to be paid for their work, during the program and have threaten to quit and sue the Creative Channel Company..

.I'm glad to have learned some valuable experience, buti it's not worth the aggravation, since it's a temporary positon and no long term career opportunities or advancement.
Pros
Gaining experience
Cons
Pay, lack of communiation from upper management, hours
Run and Run Fast
Market Sell Thru Manager (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLMarch 23, 2016
I was part of the LG Home Appliance expansion last year and lasted only six months. We had a national call on March 4 telling us everyones job is safe and LG is increasing their investment by 20% with CCS. A week later March 9th,... Termination letters went out. The company is going with part timers doing the same thing that Market Sell Thru Managers were doing but at a much lower rate. The people that got let go weren't even given consideration for a part time position in which they stated we would be. They are unorganized and you are micromanaged daily. I have worked directly for manufacturers an everyone has told me to stay away from the 3rd party vendors. I guess I should have listen. Don't expect any job security, culture and timely pay and bonuses. Run from this organization who just wasted six months with a pathetic company.
Pros
Taking home food to your family with your monthly expense budget
Cons
micromanaged, no set goals, unorganized, constantly challenging your gas mileage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Channel Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6