CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews in United States

Career Professionals Should AVOID
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2015
Scheduling is mediocre, with changes put on your shoulders at a moments notice - any extra time necessary will be YOUR responsibility. In the end, the customer loses.

Training is only available on a time-surplus basis. Expect to know everything walking in, or just don't walk in. In the end, the customer loses.

Management is a back-stabby environment to put is mildly. It's a free for all, and everyone for themselves company. Don't expect anyone to stand up for you, ANYONE. In the end, the customer loses.

The lower echelon employees are the only sunny part of working there. Some talented, hard-working and pleasant people to work with... that is, WHEN they are not in fear for their job.

To put it succinctly... if you don't make mistakes (EVER), put the company over personal life (ALWAYS), have a knack for successfully throwing co-workers under the bus to save your skin, you may fit in and do alright there.

In the end, the customer loses.
Pros
Pay is adequate
Cons
Management, work environment, long-term and advancement potential
Great employment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, nevadaAugust 31, 2015
The entire staff both in office and out are friendly. It is an organized and happy place to be employed at. The management pushes you to be your best in an easy going environment with knowledge and support.
inside and outside work enviorment with alot of customer service
Installer/ Technician (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 7, 2014
daily routine of dropping off previous day paperwork and picking up daily equipment and material for the day, call customers on pre call procedures to site survey of customers homes to determine best possible installation for customers preferences. work duties included connecting at main tap whether underground at street point or climbing telephone pole to connect, running rg6,rg7,rg11 underground or aerial drops from street to customers home, running rg6 and rg45 cables in customers home's to install they're Time Warner Cable services, writing receipts and processing account payments threw electronic payment system or cash handling
Pros
working with people at they're residence
Cons
fast paced with no abilities to take a lunch
very long days/hours
Authorized contractor/technician (Current Employee) –  Goleta CaDecember 1, 2013
I install phone/internet/cable in peoples homes. I also add additional outlets and run new wire in homes and outside. I work independently in the company vehicle. The hardest part of my job is the long hours away from my family. I get to work at 7am on saturdays and 8am the rest of the days and majority of the days get home after 8pm. I work 6 days a week right now. I really enjoy meeting all the interesting people I come accross.
Pros
always busy, interacting with customers
Cons
long hours, unstable pay
good for students
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 12, 2015
good place for students to work with flexible schedules during the school hours, slow pace of work so you can multitask easily
Pros
good student job
Cons
ineffecient
Employees are always on alert and tense while owner on property.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2012
Better not put anything in writing- just Beware of joining this company... enter at your own risk !
Cons
management and owner's ethics
Flexible hours
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Its constantly evolving and rule changing shows how young and fresh the company is. By the time I left, they were getting company trucks, so I assume they were expanding into something better.
Pros
worked around my schedule
Cons
had to babysit non motivated technicians and keep them going.
A great Public Relations Consultant
Principal & Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, Mass.March 3, 2012
I have been consulting with clients in a wide range of businesses on their Public Relations, Marketing and Branding needs. They appreciate my creative approach, integrity, reliability and sense of humor.
Pros
flexible schedule; work variety;
Cons
seeking additional clients
Great place to go for word processing
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 6, 2013
If you don't have a computer and need to have something typed up, this is a great place to go. With the average home computer costing upwards of $10,000.00 in 1983, who can afford one of those things?
Pros
word processing...and more.
Cons
out of business
It's a job
Installer Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2014
Work all morning, afternoon and evening. Problem solve issues that are not in your control.
Pros
manager and supervisors are helpful
Cons
sun up til sun been gone aka really long days
Fun place to work
OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 2, 2012
I learned a great deal about political campaigning - loved the job and the people

2.8