CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews

Unpleasant Place To Work
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 26, 2017
This is not the place you want to work unless you enjoy a place where bullying and harassment is welcome. Even if you try, they do not like inside promotions, so do not strive for something up the chain.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Unpleasant work environment
Productive and fun workplace
Owner (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOMay 16, 2017
Typical day includes writing and editing articles for online blogs and print publications. Virtual workplace with some onsite work for client visits/meetings.
Stressful but productive place to work with great people around you
Database Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVJanuary 3, 2017
Everyday at Mail America presents new challenges, which is something I thrive on. The management is easy to get along with as well as the staff. The hardest part of the job is the same as any other: There is often a problem that will arise that can take more than one person to figure out the correct solution to. As long as you can get along with others and are willing to go the extra mile to help each other, things will always work out. At Mail America, this is one of the things I loved about my job... The people!
Pros
Easy to work for and get along with
Cons
None as far as I was concerned
Insaller
INSTALLER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Inland Empire, CADecember 20, 2016
The management and training for this company is horrible. They want you to do the work but make it very hard for you to get supplies to do the job which makes for a very long day.
Pros
field work
Cons
poor management
Review
Graphic Designer, Prepress Consultant (Current Employee) –  Claymont, DENovember 20, 2016
Challenging and creative. Work consists of a variety of platforms and responsibilities. Workload is intermittent and deadlines range from immediate to two week turn around.
fast paced environment
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 6, 2016
Responsible for the day to day payroll processing and telephonic support in the customer service department. Gained lots of experience working with multiple customer service issues and provide resolution as needed. Team support was very important in this position.
Phoenix chaos 2009 changed?
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2016
I learned that the company is intensely loyal to certain technicians who have previously worked for them. I also learned that they care more about the satisfaction of customer contracts and their bottom line than retention of new employees. I doubt that this has changed, and there is a good business case for it. I also may have experienced some cultural discrimination which resulted in a frown at first sight. Since this occurred in 2009, I can only recommend that any technician seeking employment at Creative talk to 'the toolman' prior to outstate relocation. This only is an impression of one technician regarding the Phoenix Office. Note that they suggested an eventual move to Tucson, and techs there were unaware of any such plans.
Pros
Paid relocation if skills match
Cons
Managers keep company lean, seemed heartless at holiday
Great employment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, nevadaAugust 31, 2015
The entire staff both in office and out are friendly. It is an organized and happy place to be employed at. The management pushes you to be your best in an easy going environment with knowledge and support.
Career Professionals Should AVOID
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2015
Scheduling is mediocre, with changes put on your shoulders at a moments notice - any extra time necessary will be YOUR responsibility. In the end, the customer loses.

Training is only available on a time-surplus basis. Expect to know everything walking in, or just don't walk in. In the end, the customer loses.

Management is a back-stabby environment to put is mildly. It's a free for all, and everyone for themselves company. Don't expect anyone to stand up for you, ANYONE. In the end, the customer loses.

The lower echelon employees are the only sunny part of working there. Some talented, hard-working and pleasant people to work with... that is, WHEN they are not in fear for their job.

To put it succinctly... if you don't make mistakes (EVER), put the company over personal life (ALWAYS), have a knack for successfully throwing co-workers under the bus to save your skin, you may fit in and do alright there.

In the end, the customer loses.
Pros
Pay is adequate
Cons
Management, work environment, long-term and advancement potential
Productive and fun work with no boundaries
Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 2, 2015
Creative Communications has allowed me to freelance on my own. It is my window into the world of opportunity. That does come with a price though. Work hard, play hard in its truest form. To be relevant it requires time and dedication that the 9-5 life is a fantasy. That's ok though. Being your own boss is kind of cool.
good for students
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 12, 2015
good place for students to work with flexible schedules during the school hours, slow pace of work so you can multitask easily
Pros
good student job
Cons
ineffecient
inside and outside work enviorment with alot of customer service
Installer/ Technician (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 7, 2014
daily routine of dropping off previous day paperwork and picking up daily equipment and material for the day, call customers on pre call procedures to site survey of customers homes to determine best possible installation for customers preferences. work duties included connecting at main tap whether underground at street point or climbing telephone pole to connect, running rg6,rg7,rg11 underground or aerial drops from street to customers home, running rg6 and rg45 cables in customers home's to install they're Time Warner Cable services, writing receipts and processing account payments threw electronic payment system or cash handling
Pros
working with people at they're residence
Cons
fast paced with no abilities to take a lunch
It's a job
Installer Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2014
Work all morning, afternoon and evening. Problem solve issues that are not in your control.
Pros
manager and supervisors are helpful
Cons
sun up til sun been gone aka really long days
very long days/hours
Authorized contractor/technician (Current Employee) –  Goleta CaDecember 1, 2013
I install phone/internet/cable in peoples homes. I also add additional outlets and run new wire in homes and outside. I work independently in the company vehicle. The hardest part of my job is the long hours away from my family. I get to work at 7am on saturdays and 8am the rest of the days and majority of the days get home after 8pm. I work 6 days a week right now. I really enjoy meeting all the interesting people I come accross.
Pros
always busy, interacting with customers
Cons
long hours, unstable pay
Great place to go for word processing
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 6, 2013
If you don't have a computer and need to have something typed up, this is a great place to go. With the average home computer costing upwards of $10,000.00 in 1983, who can afford one of those things?
Pros
Word Processing...And More.
Cons
Out of Business
Flexible hours
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Its constantly evolving and rule changing shows how young and fresh the company is. By the time I left, they were getting company trucks, so I assume they were expanding into something better.
Pros
worked around my schedule
Cons
had to babysit non motivated technicians and keep them going.
Fun place to work
OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 2, 2012
I learned a great deal about political campaigning - loved the job and the people
Employees are always on alert and tense while owner on property.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2012
Better not put anything in writing- just Beware of joining this company... enter at your own risk !
Cons
management and owner's ethics
A great Public Relations Consultant
Principal & Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, Mass.March 3, 2012
I have been consulting with clients in a wide range of businesses on their Public Relations, Marketing and Branding needs. They appreciate my creative approach, integrity, reliability and sense of humor.
Pros
flexible schedule; work variety;
Cons
seeking additional clients