Creative Computing Solutions, Inc

Creative Computing Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Average
Research Analyst II, US-VISIT Program, Department (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 17, 2016
Based on the contract I was working on, I would call this an average company with some issues in trust and compensation. I liked where they were headed, and what they said they had to offer, but it was my first "big boy" job - I think I've learned a bit more now.

I feel they reneged on a very important aspect of my decision to join them rather than someone else.

They had a very qualified, young talent pool.
Cons
Trust, compensation
Fun place to work
Software Asset Management lead (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 8, 2014
I really enjoyed working at this company, some of Management that use to work at the company was not good but over all this is a great company to work for.
Pros
great parties
Cons
poor mangers
Research Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Arlington,VADecember 27, 2013
A typical day while working as a contractor for DHS was very goal oriented and direct with the quota based system. The government supervisor of the entire project worked to develop a very team oriented atmosphere.

The majority of my co-workers are a great group of people to work with; everyone for the most part were approachable and willing to share knowledge on different techniques to do our jobs better and effectively.

Overall I had a decent experience while working for this particular project.
CCSi Rocks!
Human Resources Associate and Assistant FSO (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MarylandNovember 12, 2013
It is really exciting working for CCSi, especially watching us grow from a small to a large business! Although we are a large business now, we really do still have the small family feel. Please feel free to check out our career site!

Creative, positive and motivating atmosphere
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 22, 2013
Manage multiple projects for business development and other departments at the corporate office by clarifying strategy, designing concept through completion.

• I implement marketing objectives through array of print and digital media.
• Daily updates to our corporate and intranet sites.
• Consistently provide current news and announcements, through emails, and social media platforms for employees to stay engaged with the company.
• Coordinated vendors to meet all project requirements.
• From concept to completion; designed, produce and provided covers, cd labels, and inforgraphics for million-dollar federal contract proposals under extremely tight deadlines.
• Manage the XEROX printers and teach the employees how to use the machines

I enjoy learning new ways to improve my knowledge and skills through software, designing, marketing trends and my interaction with people. The challenging part of my job is the time constraints on projects from stakeholders. Overtime, I've learned to juggle several projects by consistently meeting deadlines and requirements set by the clients.
Pros
creative environment, collaborative, culture diversity, flexible work hours, deadline driven, performance reviews
Cons
healthcare, no budget, training is not enforced
Normal
Sr. Change Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  AlexandriaMarch 19, 2013
Working at CCSi is about the normal day of work. As a contractor you have you day-to-day issue.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
better management needed
A very easy place to work! Professional, staffed with real people - not robots!
IT Disaster Recovery Specialist/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 25, 2012
My time there was brief due to the nature of the business (gov't contracting), but while I was there I was made to feel quite comfortable and a part of a real team. Apart from the eventual end result, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about CCSi as a company and was sad that the scope of my project changed - I was looking forward to working with them for years to come, as were my teammates. Great company!
Pros
friendly, helpful people willing to share info to ensure success.
Cons
none.