Pros: creative environment, collaborative, culture diversity, flexible work hours, deadline driven, performance reviews
Cons: healthcare, no budget, training is not enforced
Manage multiple projects for business development and other departments at the corporate office by clarifying strategy, designing concept through completion.
• I implement marketing objectives through array of print and digital media.
• Daily updates to our corporate and intranet sites.
• Consistently provide current news and announcements, through emails, and social media platforms for employees to stay engaged with the company.
• Coordinated vendors to meet all project requirements.
• From concept to completion; designed, produce and provided covers, cd labels, and inforgraphics for million-dollar federal contract proposals under extremely tight deadlines.
• Manage the XEROX printers and teach the employees how to use the machines
I enjoy learning new ways to improve my knowledge and skills through software, designing, marketing trends and my interaction with people. The challenging part of my job is the time constraints on projects from stakeholders. Overtime, I've learned to juggle several projects by consistently meeting deadlines and requirements set by the clients.