Creative Financial Staffing Employee Reviews

Great agency for temp work
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTApril 13, 2017
Recruiter and all staff were professional and knowledgeable. Matched my qualifications to a great assignment. Pay checks were never delayed and any concerns were promptly handled
Pros
quick placement
Cons
Temporary Position
Staffing Agency
Cash Receipts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 24, 2017
CFS is a staffing agency so the review pertains to the job where they place you. CFS is one of the better placement agencies, but companies where they place people are not always the easiest places to work.
great company that treats their associates like family
subcontractor / temporary associate (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHMarch 7, 2017
The company did a lot to put me in a positions that were fit to me and my abilities. They were very supportive of the Temporary associate they placed. The put me in one position that I worked for 16 onths and them was hired permanently.
Pros
really listened to the associate . Placed me in great positions.
Cons
miss working with the staff they were great and hard to leave
Very little support or communication
Data Entry/Accounting Support (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WIFebruary 4, 2017
Once placed, even in a temporary situation, don't expect to hear anything more from your recruiter. If you want something different/better, you will have to find it for yourself.
Horrible agency to work for!
Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 27, 2017
They place you at any company, even if it does not fit your job qualifications. They will not back you, if you have issues with the company that employs you. They will always back the company, and are horrible with response times. They give you this speech, about how "the opportunity, is for the company to try you out, and you try them out." However, you really don't have a voice. If things go south with the company? They will hear your issues, but then just blow them off, or sweep them under the rug. I would never work for them again!
Pros
Cons
Almost everything
It was amazing
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2017
This is the best place to work in the entire world that you could ever even imagine it's the best and you will be so happy and your mom and your family and your dog and your children and your grandma and everyone you ever met will see that you are so happy here and it's the most amazing things since sliced bread that you'll thank your lucky stars you ever worked here and became so successful it's just amazing that this place is an excellent place to work.
Pros
Amazing
Cons
so cool
Very Productive and fun work place
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Barberton, OHJanuary 4, 2017
The assignment that i am currently on is Temp to Perm. The company is a great company and has a track record of hiring their temps. Team atmosphere, with management that is involved and present.
Pros
Flexibility with job location and placement.
Good, consistent placement.
Accounting / Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 16, 2016
Very Satisfied, better pay than competitive agencies. Paid holidays is a plus. Very willing to work with me regarding location & position.
***********
Very communicative
Resource (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 2, 2016
I have enjoyed working with Nicole, who has been very informative and helpful with work assignments. Downside is that the payroll manager lost my paperwork and didn't communicate with me for direct deposit.
Pros
Fast responses
Cons
Payroll manager is not very proactive
This is a temporary employment agency.
Temporary Contract Assignment (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 8, 2016
I worked as a contract employee. I worked for three organizations which needed temporary help to complete mostly accounts payable tasks.
Temporary Agency
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 24, 2016
Temporary Agency with great career agents. If someone is a financially stable and looking for extra money a temporary agency is the way, but not for those seeking full time permanent work as there are no guarantees.
fun agency
Staff Accounting (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 2, 2016
Very good agency and fun to work there, respectful and professional culture.
I learn a Great plains accounting software
They will work hard to find a good fit for ypou
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INAugust 2, 2016
I have never been sent to a bad location or job. I have heard terrible stories about other people assignments through temp agencies, but have always been impressed by each position I have been assigned
Temporary agency
Temporary Accounting Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WIJuly 12, 2016
Recruiters are helpful with setting up a winning resume. When jobs are plentiful they do an excellent job of matching me up with an assisgnment.
Pros
jobs are the ones I want
Cons
not enough work
Excellent Agency
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 10, 2016
CFS is an excellent employment agency, they return calls as needed, provide a good amount of information regarding the contracts. Any issues with direct deposit/payroll receive immediate attention. I have worked with this agency for 3 years now, with out any issues. I recommend them highly to colleagues.
Pros
weekly payroll, feedback is given
Cons
mostly temporary positions
Staffing Company with various opportunities
Assistant Controller (Contract Employee) (Current Employee) –  Worthington, OHJune 14, 2016
Creative Staffing Services offers a wide range of choices when it comes to staffing jobs. The does a great job at keeping you employed at good companies.
Pros
constant employment
Cons
temporary jobs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2016
Amazing company to work for. Thoroughly enjoyed working there with a great office atmosphere. The company's culture is great and there is an awesome work/life balance.
Very supportive of their temp employees
General Sheet Metal Works, Data Entry (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 21, 2016
Creative Financial Staffing is very job orientated for their temporary employees and in a timely manner to provide jobs.
Contractor
Accountant, Weir Minerals (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 15, 2016
The recruiting manager always kept me busy.
The locations I did projects at were all good company's and friendly environments
Stay Away
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 12, 2016
Agency did not check in to see how things were going. The office atmosphere was tense and drama filled. Co-workers treated me very poorly. Management listened but did not care and would eventually peg you as an issue for not letting people walk all over you. If you are not a certain type of person from a very apparent background, you will not be liked. Awful. Just say no!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything but free coffee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Financial Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Creative Financial Staffing Reviews by Location