Creative Financial Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun place to work
Corporate Biller (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 3, 2015
Great company, very rewarding and fun place to work. I received a excellent review and $1.00 raise two weeks after working there
Pros
Awesome lunches
Cons
Had to drive far to get to work
Great place to work...family atmosphere
Contract Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2015
I love it here...I'd like to be here a very long time...there is a lot of flexibility, and everyone is very easygoing...co-workers are ok, although I work alone a lot...management are all related, so the sense of family is very important with respect to the culture...
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Getting paid hourly
awesome comapny
Accounting/ Payroll /Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 26, 2015
Great company just not enough work, to much stand still. between jobs, not enough permanent job placements, Management is fantastic, they work well with me. Awesome benefit package but pricey if you don't have steady work.
Pros
work at your own schedule
Cons
not enough jobs
Very supportive of their temp employees
General Sheet Metal Works, Data Entry (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 21, 2016
Creative Financial Staffing is very job orientated for their temporary employees and in a timely manner to provide jobs.
Contractor
Accountant, Weir Minerals (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 15, 2016
The recruiting manager always kept me busy.
The locations I did projects at were all good company's and friendly environments
Cfs
Jr. Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2015
Great work environment, Great Benefits, Awesome Staff. Sales team are well trained and continue to excel. Corporate team are very experienced and really cares about their employees.
Great Staffing Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2015
Placed me in an environment that I can use my full potential to help companies and myself. Only interviewed once and they positioned me full time with an IP Firm.
ok place
Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2015
regular staffing agency places you and if no problem from site you don't hear from them. I really don't have much to say about the company not much interaction.
Cfs
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carnegie, PAJune 15, 2015
• Review all A/P invoices for appropriate documentation;
• For items with purchase orders, verify PO and match to vendor invoice;
• Select items for payments on designated dates, running checks;
• Review A/P reports for reasonableness and accuracy. (A/P Aging report);
• Process weekly check run, miscellaneous checks, ACH/EFT’s, and credit card payments;
• Stuff and mail the weekly check run;
• Reconcile vendor statements monthly, research and correct discrepancies, verifying accuracy of information;
• Record manual checks and appropriate back-up;
• Set up new vendors in Sage;
• Maintain documentation thoroughly and accurately;
• Filing A/P and keeping A/P files current;
• Manage A/P phone calls, responding to callers and researching problems as required;
Nice place to work
accounting assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 3, 2015
Nice place to work, Nice people, Very flexible work style. My supervisor was very nice to work with she was very kind. Good company
Great Temporaly Employment Agency and quick appoinments for job interviews.
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRAugust 27, 2015
Good Employment Agency were they specialize in Finance and Accounting job resources. They give guidance for interviews and give you great job opportunities appointments.
Professional, yet down to earth management makes CFS one of the best companies in Staffing/Recruiting.
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 20, 2013
Creative Financial Staffing holds a combination of two key components which make it such a solid company to work for. First is their CPA affiliations, which open a network not readily available to all in staffing. Second is their tenured management team. This group of individuals looks for dynamic, energized types that are ready for a long term career; offering encouragement, professional support, and incentives.
Pros
affiliations with top local, regional, and national cpa firms, clear communication with a professional yet fun and energized management team.
Excellent CFS
Temporary placement (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 28, 2015
Creative Financial Staffing is awesome. The last place that I was placed was very much a challenge to fit in. Had to be part of the click & was extremely hard to do.
Unprofessional and too desperate for leads.
Direct Hire (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 30, 2015
Unprofessional and too desperate for leads. They put up generic descriptions to build their inventory, and then try to pull leads out of them.
Excellent Company to Work For
Temp position at the Share Services Center (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 19, 2015
Great company to work for and excellent pay. The position I have is great because the WANT you to work 40 hours and you can come in early, stay over or come in over the weekend.
Terrible company to work for, period
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 23, 2014
The Director is a ruthless idiot. Only cares for herself. When people leave the organization, the Director will go after that employee and use the non-compete to cause issues with new employer. Classless
Pros
get paid on time
Cons
the director for cleveland/akron, terrible management skills
Positive
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 16, 2015
Nichole Roseine did her best to find me for that position. She even came to the job to jet the I9 paperwork dealt with so the business didn't have to lose any time with me. That was awesome.
Pros
Always availble
Cons
Left a lot of messages
Timekeeping, Accounts Payable
Timekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, IllinoisNovember 5, 2014
Ensure that all the employees hours were accurate and accounted for. Aid in End of Month journal entries, and financial statements that were reviewed by top management.
Pros
great place to start off learning the basics of my field
Cons
i was limited on projects i could help with, due to being a temp
I was working as temporary accountant
Staff Accountant/Billing Accountant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC AreaOctober 26, 2012
Creative Financial Accounting have been a staffing agency.
I had no Benefits and the other rating points actually to rate the company.

I have been paid in a weekly bases and assignment was temping to different companies through Creative financial staffing.
CFS is a wonderful group to work with
Accountant Ceded Reinsurance - Aspen Reinsurance (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJanuary 15, 2015
I am impressed with Creative Financial Staffing, both in responsiveness to temporary placement as well as the people working diligently to place me in positions that suited my qualifications.
Pros
excellent customer service and personal approach to placement