Creative Financial Staffing

Creative Financial Staffing Employer Reviews

Very Productive, peaceful and a great work invironment
A/P Assistant and Payroll Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 9, 2014
This an excellent place to work, very structured and team oriented
Excellent Staffing Agency
Full Charge Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 8, 2014
This agency kept me working temp until they could find me solid employment. For that I will always be grateful.
Productive and fun work environment- a company that truly values their employees
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 29, 2014
A typical day at CFS is focused around establishing relationships with clients. I would be on the phones doing my due diligence and inquiring about current or future temporary or project needs. I would tell them about our services and set up a time to meet with them to provide more information and create a bond between the two companies.
Team oriented work environment
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2014
Pros: small office and great coworkers
The typical work day is spent with high volume phone calls focused on recruiting, interviewing, managing temporary / contract employees and client relations. Performed in-house and telephone interviews and conducted the full cycle of recruiting up to placement.

The coworkers are a very team oriented group but, much of the work in independent focused – more... on productivity.

The most enjoyable portion of the job is the placement of individuals in new positions. – less
Job placement
Customer service represents (Former Employee), South Bend, INJuly 16, 2014
Pros: job placements
Cons: hard to get hired into some place, they wanted to keep you as a temp
They always had job placements to offer, if you didnt like the job placement you could always call and ask to be placed somewhere else.
bad experience
Human Resources Temp Placements (Current Employee), South Bend, INApril 5, 2014
Not a good place to work. No support from upper level supervisors.
ok
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2014
This is a temp agency that specializes more in financial placements. I was on a position that entailed removing staples from papers to prep for scanning. Pay was a little above minimum wage.
Cannot find jobs
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), South Bend, INJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: variety
Cons: don't keep you employed
They don't keep you employed they find you a job but it last only two or three weeks but does not find new assignments for months. They advertise jobs, but none are available.
Fun work place
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: tough industry
Great managers and business model. It can be a tough gig with the competition in the market place
Temp Employee
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 30, 2013
Was always placed at really great companies and learned a variety of skills.
Attentive
Payroll/Account Payable Representative (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTDecember 9, 2013
Spoke in detail about my interests and qualifications, and checked in with me once I was placed.
Truly enjoyed working for CFS.
Various Accounting & Administrative Positions (Current Employee), Worthington, OHDecember 5, 2013
I have been most fortunate working through CFS due to the fact I have learned several computer systems: I have always been able to work Monday thru Friday 8 to 9 hours a week. (This fit perfectly with my home and family life.): I have worked for a wide variety of different companies ranging from manufacturing of MACK trucks to home building. I believe – more... the most enjoyable part of my jobs is being able to meet different people. You can learn so much from the people you work with. – less
Highly intense job but worked with a great group of people.
Accounting Clerk at ServiceLink not CFS (Former Employee), Moon TownshipOctober 11, 2013
Pros: a great group of people who helped each other with duties.
Cons: i usually didn't take lunch because of the high volume of work
Creative Financial Staffing was a staffing company who found the position for me at ServiceLink. My contact person was a great guy and always responded to me promptly.
Payroll Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: pay
They work very hard at finding a position. Try to help with permanent placements.
Temporary job placement service
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2013
Pros: work is upon availability
Cons: work is upon availability
I have been with CFS for the last two years and have been placed in temporary positions three times. Otherwise, I am seeking for full time employment through other sources.
They're a good agency.
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTJuly 4, 2013
I enjoyed the people I worked with. the assignments were good.
Customer Service/Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 27, 2013
I enjoyed being apart of Creative Financial Staffing. They were prompt and very good at handling team members and always demonstrated professional work ethics
This was an ok place to work. Direct manager not friendly
Administrator, Accounts Payable and Receivable (Former Employee), Worthington, OHJune 25, 2013
Pros: flextime, teamwork with coworkers
Cons: direct manager. no family values
Quite
That I really like flex time
Direct manager not friendly or personable
OK
Dealing with the direct manager
Unsure
enjoyable work enviroment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 21, 2013
Pros: steady paycheck and decent hours
Cons: not guaranteed
learning new tasks in the office setting, but working with a temporary agency and manager on the contracted site can be confusing, temp agency expects certain requests while the manager on the contracted site did as well, causing conflict and confusion.
Professional, yet down to earth management makes CFS one of the best companies in Staffing/Recruiting.
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 20, 2013
Pros: affiliations with top local, regional, and national cpa firms, clear communication with a professional yet fun and energized management team.
Creative Financial Staffing holds a combination of two key components which make it such a solid company to work for. First is their CPA affiliations, which open a network not readily available to all in staffing. Second is their tenured management team. This group of individuals looks for dynamic, energized types that are ready for a long term career; – more... offering encouragement, professional support, and incentives. – less

About Creative Financial Staffing

Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) brings the concept of symbiosis to the accounting world. The staffing firm, which specializes – Read more