Creative Financial Staffing Employee Reviews

one of the best external recruiting agencies
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2018
Great culture that allows to learn and grow. a lot of support from management and mentors. However, if you are one of the new people, you may not feel as welcomed as most people have worked there 10+ years
One of the better temp agencies
ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 1, 2018
I've worked through several temp agencies in the central FL area, these guys handled everything the best. Got me in with a great company that ended up hiring me on.
Excellent recruters
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INNovember 29, 2017
I moved to South Bend Indiana after living and working in Florida for 25 years. Creative Financial Solutions placed me at a company a day after I met with her. They have gone out of their way to be helpful in every situation.
I have learned many new skills at the company they have placed me with and my contract which started out as a two week contract has been extended and is still ongoing.
I have learned many new skills, however am now looking for a permanent position.
Pros
Extremely helpful
Cons
Only a temporary position
Great place to be employed temporarily
AP Processor (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 26, 2017
As an AP processor at this assignment, I was able to rediscover a DOS environment. Daily activities included typical AP processing from AP invoice approvals to receiving checks for distribution. The environment of the office was hectic as expected in high volume processing.
Pros
co-workers helped each other out as needed.
Cons
No ice on our floor
Creative Financial Staffing is a good starting point
Temporary Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 12, 2017
I was surprised by the level of quality and education of many of the other people employed by creative financial staffing. I honestly expected more after meeting with my supervisor. I was very over educated for the positions that they put me into compared with the other employees.
Pros
lots of full time work
Cons
poor pay, no flexible hours, not a lot of benefits
Great temporary assignments.
Accounts Payable/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 3, 2017
I have enjoyed the temporary job assignments that I have worked at while employed with Creative Financial Services.

My positions have been full days. I have enjoyed working with the people at the various temporary positions.

Learning new software programs and improving on skills that I have already acquired.
Average Staffing Agency
Agency Employee (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 4, 2017
This organization is an average staffing agency. Nothing special, nothing terrible. The pay per hour is not commensurate with experience or education which makes it difficult for an employee to want to remain with the organization in order to meet their financial obligations. However, the leaders are sympathetic and advocate for a work life balance.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Pay, No Paid Time Off
Good place to have in your network
Accounting and Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHAugust 29, 2017
I did mostly consulting work here. They line you up with the right position and culture that fit with you. Very personally. Stable environment in contract placement that could turn into permanent opportunity. Nice managers to work with and try to align you with right opportunity.
Pros
Good group of people to work with
Cons
Work assignments come sporatically
Company is very team environment.
AP/AR clerk (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIAugust 23, 2017
Team environment. Everyone helps to get things done. Was only there covering a medical leave. Job was to take care of invoices. Sent invoices to Accounting to ready for checks.
It was a contracting position.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2017
The company that I contracted to was not a good fit for me. I resigned from the position. Unfortunately, they did not have another contract for me to go on.
Pros
Contracting work
Cons
Contracting work
Generally speaking, good environment
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 9, 2017
Generally speaking, good environment

managers with strong leadership.

Friendly & helpful co-workers.

Office in convenient location:close to public transportation, grocery, etc.
Horrible Communication and Training
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 7, 2017
No direction given or hands on training. Always changing what is needed from representative without actually communicating those needs. Without communicating what is wanted there is now way of attaining any specific goals.
Tight knit family friendly environment
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 6, 2017
Working for this company has allowed me to advance my career and allow me the time I need to spend with my family. The culture in the office is supportive and encouraging. The president of the company takes a personal interest in his employees.
Temp Job
Data Entry (AP) at PLW (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 22, 2017
I enter invoices, audit processed invoices for errors and enter information in Excel pertaining to invoices sent to regions for approval and coding. This is a temp job.

I enjoy the work and environment.

The hardest part about the job is that is temp and won't last long.
Pros
Environment, workload, great coffee.
Cons
Temp job; low pay
Employment Agency
Accounts Payable Clerk, HealthSpring (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 20, 2017
I liked working for CFS, they put me in jobs that helped me increase my skill level and in environments that had good people to work for and with.
The hardest part of CFS is the location of jobs that were available.
Pros
Good Company to work for
Cons
Location of jobs to put you at
N/a
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2017
i only worked in this role for a short period of time. the company was doing system upgrades that required outside assistance. i really don't have a review.
Accounting Placement Service
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHJune 5, 2017
I had used the company before to find a job placement and when I retired I went to them to find part-time/temporary work. On one of the assignments the job went from temporary to a permanent part-time job. The hardest part is the wait between jobs.
Great employees to work with
Accounting Assistant-Collections (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 25, 2017
Very helpful when looking for new positions. They placed me in a temporary position that best suited me. My current position is exactly what I was looking for and the employer is very pleased with my work.
good family owned company, treated like one of the family
Collections/finance consultant (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WIMay 24, 2017
Good company to work. Spoke with and financed 1800 new guests. developed new business relationships, balanced and collected payments, payment arrangements. Handled customer complaints, questions. Managed finance office, took care of deposits,
Pros
bonus, lunch once a week for employees, birthday celebrations, anniversary celebrations
Cons
owners divorcing, company unstable
nice temp agency
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTMay 20, 2017
nice temp agency - nice staff. Don't know about medical benefits had through spouse. No days off - no holidays, no vacation, no nothing. Assignment was at BYK in Wallingford CT and it was one of the worst places I have ever worked.
The women in power positions had a clique and were very nasty to the few of us women who didn't fit their mold. Was glad to be gone.