Creative Foam Corporation Employee Reviews

Feel bullied
Machine Operator/Packer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 30, 2018
When ever they are expecting Corporate to show they clean and hide all the mess. Dont feel like you can say anything because they will slam you down and managers will make you feel like trash. Favoritism at its best with this place , let me tell you, only those that make nice with the bosses matter for anything.
Pros
Good bathrooms
Cons
they time your bathroom visits
Sales Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 2, 2018
You have to teach yourself how to do a lot of the jobs! A lot of family members work for the managers! The company has grown so fast in such a short time ther is not enough help in al the departments! Very understaffed and over worked people!
Pros
Benefits are good
Great Work Place
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Athens, TNDecember 10, 2017
Great company to work for the top out just sucked at 12.75. I loved working for creative foam such a relaxed atmosphere. Excellent bonuses, great benefits and job opportunities were overall fair for the employees.
Pros
Great place to work overall fairness
Cons
Not much to say here.
cool people to work with.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MINovember 12, 2017
Decent pay but barley any overtime. We only work four days a week. They are big into health and fitness they also pay gym memberships if you have one.
Run and find something else.
CNC Helper (Current Employee) –  Berthoud, COOctober 11, 2017
Hiring involves elaborate stories of how you will advance and positions are promised but never attained. Wages are capped based on cost of living in corporate city so you will not be payed based on Colorado cost of living. Industry wages are much higher than what you’ll make here. Management harbors and coddles poor performing employees with no accountability or reprimand for poor quality or low production output. Top performing employees must pick up slack to stay ahead.
Pros
Good vacation and benefits
Cons
Short breaks, lack luster management
Professional workplace
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MIOctober 3, 2017
for the most part i enjoyed working for this company. i really enjoyed what i did and i really felt like i got treated fairly. Fast growing company with great benefits
Produtive and very demanding place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dowagiac, MIOctober 2, 2017
They want to much out of you and don't give anything in return also they write people up when they had nothing to do with the bad parts. I was an operator and I was getting wrote up for the Packers packing bad parts
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Short breaks and poor union. Also no appreciation
Operator (Former Employee) –  DowagiacSeptember 21, 2017
Great environment to work in. Everyone works together
I liked working in a fast paced area. This job keeps you motivated and doing more. Not just standing there makes you feel like your part of a team
Good Factory Job
Utility Operator (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MIAugust 9, 2017
You start your day at the buzzer and dont stop till the buzzer. Very fast paced and stressful at times. But overall a decent place to work. And moderate pay.
Pros
4 day work week usually
Cons
dont have proper tools for most jobs
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 6, 2017
Grate work place very hard work I did not enjoy this job it was long hours low pay rate no health care an I also got paid every two weeks which didn't work for me but over all it was a decent job
Great job
Fusion Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Dowagiac, MIMarch 13, 2017
A typical day here is long, and very hot. Great co-workers. I really enjoyed learning new things. The hardest part about the job is stand stand by an oven during the summer.
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Corporate (Current Employee) –  MIFebruary 24, 2017
I've worked for several large companies, but CF is by far the best! While there is plenty of work to do, the work/life balance is great and the people are fantastic. Senior management really is family oriented.

From what I've seen, people that are unhappy here aren't happy in general..but that's my opinion.
Pros
Insurance, 401K matching, management
Cons
nothing comes to mind
Excellent place to work
CAD CAM (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MIJanuary 10, 2017
Gave me the opportunity to gain experience while i was still in school. Expanded my knowledge of CAD using Catia. Learned a lot about cnc machines and nc code.
Great place with good people and benefits!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Berthoud, COJanuary 6, 2017
The learning potential is unlimited. I never get bored, we are always working on new projects. Management likes input from production workers. Very fair company!
Pros
Good environment, good pay
This was the best job i ever had
A puller on a press (Former Employee) –  Athens, TNDecember 5, 2016
I loved that job good money all the hours you wanted you worked with good people the bosses showed respect it was a great experience id really love to go back one day its a great place to work
Pros
Puller
Typical work environment
custodian (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MINovember 30, 2015
Typical day consisted of cleaning. The people were not so friendly but it did not hinder my work in any way, just super annoying people that complained about minuscule things.
Sucks to work here
Assembly (Former Employee) –  OhSeptember 23, 2015
Unorganized, more work for less pay, takes up all of your time/day for nearly minimum wadge. They hire just about anybody, I've seen people come and go day by day
Pros
Cons
Pay rate, work environment, management
Creative Foam
Plant Electrician / Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJuly 31, 2015
It was ok until the President would not sign the green energy Bill. But management lied to everyone and told us they would not shut down and there would not be a layoff...
Pros
Pay and easy job overall
Cons
Layoff
Challenging and productive with great opportunities for advancement
Production Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Dowagiac, MIMarch 12, 2015
High paced workplace with great coworkers. The hardest part of the day is meeting the customer's needs, but that is also the most rewarding part of the day when you've met their needs.
Pros
Great benefits, and advancement opportunities
Great Business, very diversified
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fenton,MIJanuary 24, 2015
Creative Foam is a great business to work for. Upper management and officers understand and know how vital their employees are and consider their employees their most valuable asset.
I've been with Creative for 10 years.
Creative Foam has been in business for over 40 years and have withstood every imaginable economic crisis thrown at them and have emerged stronger.
Pay is good for most. Not so good for others. You get what you negotiate.
No job is perfect. It is what you make of it. What might be right for another person may not be suited to your needs.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great People
Cons
Plant level management is in over its head.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Foam Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.