Creative Learning Center

Creative Learning Center Employer Reviews

There was always work to be done
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Clovis, CAMay 12, 2014
There was always work to do. My co workers have been there a long time and I could always count on them.
Alternative Education
Student Facilitator/Teacher (Current Employee), Warren, MIApril 21, 2014
I facilitate over 100 16-19 year old students daily. This is an online high school completion program.
Loved the children
Teacher/Child Care Provider (Former Employee), Streetsboro, OHFebruary 6, 2014
Cons: to many to list
This place is ran by the tight fisted people ever and they wonder why they cant keep employees and children in their run down facility.
I loved working with the children, I closed the facility at night and was responsible for giving tours, food prep, answering phones, locking up, cleaning. the co-works was nice and easy to work with. The hardest part – more... of this job was dealing with the owner, and being told one thing and then never getting what was promised.
The most enjoyable part was the children. – less
Fun and Loving Place to Work
Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Durant, OKJanuary 24, 2014
My day at Creative Learning Center usually consists of having fun with children all day, that's how i felt anyway, although it was a lot of work. I learned a lot about kids and how to be patient. I also got to take quite a few classes on child development, child discipline, and child safety. I earned my CPR and First Aides License with Creative Learning – more... Center. The people I worked with seemed more like family than co-workers as well as my supervisor, so we got along more than great. I believe the hardest part about my job was the stress but that was hardly ever an issue with me because of how much fun I always had with my kids. No matter what they could always put a smile on my face. – less
Working with kids at School
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee), Los Altos, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: the parents were the best to work with as well
Cons: management
I learned a lot working with the children with autism. My Co Workers were friendly and helped me throughout my learning process.
Child Care Center
Lead Infant Teacher (Current Employee), De Witt, IAJuly 8, 2013
It is a very family oriented loving facility to bring your children too. It needs outgoing responsible loving young adults full of energy to keep up with everyday life of children.
Creative Learning Center
Marketing/Teachers' Assistant (Former Employee), Clovis CaFebruary 20, 2013
Distributed flyers throughout the Fresno and Clovis area; assisted the public with information in regards to our child care facility through personal contact as well as phone assistance. Assisted teacher with children’s daily assignments and activities.
Exciting, Fun and Enlightening
Child Care Assistant (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FloridaMay 31, 2012
Pros: free lunch, learning experience
Cons: pay, benefits
Creative Learning Center is a great place for an individual looking to gain not only experience but a family. The teachers are great and the school it's self is amazing. The children are well behaved and look forward to seeing you each day.
The Kids were the most fun
Care Giver (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXApril 10, 2012
Pros: no weekends, holidays, no late hours
Cons: no evryone was on board with being a team
I had a great experience working there. The kids were the reason I went to work everyday!! I miss that part of the job most of all..

About Creative Learning Center

Creative Learning Center, Inc. was established in October 1989 as a privately owned Maryland corporation to provide a conveniently – Read more