Creative Learning Center Employee Reviews in United States

creative learning summary
Preschool teacher (Former Employee) –  Radcliff, KYDecember 6, 2015
My typical day at work is fun and exciting. I enjoy working with the children and all my co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with all the children. I felt sometimes that the children were teaching me instead of me teaching them. They always had something exciting to share with me.
Wonderful staff and work enviroment
Infant Room Teacher (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSNovember 20, 2015
Working here was such a joy! I worked for such a great supervisor who taught me so much about patience and communication.
Pros
Working with children gave me such a sense of purpose.
Cons
None.
Cheerful environment, flexible schedule.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, IDAugust 31, 2015
A typical day at the Creative Learning Center is busy but not overwhelmingly so. I learned so much about the proper care of children from ages five weeks-to ten-year-olds. My coworkers were really nice. The hardest part of the job was sometimes keeping up with the time schedule. The most enjoyable part of working at the Creative Learning Center was teaching the kids and taking care of them. I loved getting to know them and helping them learn new things.
Pros
Free lunches at park in the summer, preschool and pre-kindergarten classes as well as after school activities, and going to the dollar theater or zoo.
Cons
No health insurance or benefits.
Great Job
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 24, 2015
You are able to teach children right from wrong. You see the children grow up right infront of your eyes. The employees were a blast to work with. Management were easy to talk to and you felt like your were being heard.
Cons
health care
Assistant Teacher/Dietary and Clerical Worker (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 13, 2015
I learned a lot with dealing with the director and assistant director and being there with them and helping out. Productive place
Awesome Place to work
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 13, 2015
Very Good place to work if you have a heart for the disabled. Everyday is a joy to the heart. Workshop is M-F. Management is willing to go above and beyond for there employees. Co-workers are very friendly and work together
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Small daycare with good values
ASSISTANT TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXApril 8, 2015
Worked part-time as a high school student. Watched over up to 40 children ages first to sixth grade. Rotated to other rooms if needed. Co-workers close knitted, many who have children who attend the center.
Fun workplace
Director (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 6, 2015
My day starts off with coming in at 7:30 making sure all my staff has showed up then I go around to greet everyone after that I go to the kitchen to get lunch started for the day. I then greet my parents take payments make sure my teacher have all their matrials for that day. About 9:15 I get a count of all my kids that are present for the day so when I put on lunch I know how much to cook. I love my job and also my kids and staff workers. My staff are all great and are great team players.
A very fun place to be
teacher (Former Employee) –  lubbock texasFebruary 12, 2015
A typical day at work would be screaming kids everywhere .But overall I really enjoyed working there. I hate I had to move away
Good staff and management
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSFebruary 6, 2015
Everyone is paid the same. Not good to get paid $7 when you have a masters degree. The staff and directors are great. Director just pays everyone the same no matter your education and I didnt care for that.
Fun filled supportive Day Care environment
Day Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXDecember 12, 2014
Would provide Pre-K activities to expand the education of the children that were with in my class room. I would supervise, design and conduct group of activities. I learned how to communicate with children and understand their way of thinking. I learned patience, empathy and how to provide a structured schedule. I loved working with my co-workers. They were the best support system during challenging times. The management was excellent and they were easy to approach and talk too. The entire office staff was understanding and flexible. The hardest part of the job was being moved classrooms. I would get attached to a certain group of children, then get moved. I would miss the other children because I got to know them very well, but this also opened the opportunity for me to be flexible and reliable. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the children. Seeing the smiles on their faces when they were dropped off in the morning or the hugs they would give you when it was time to leave. It made my life feel whole and my heart over filled with joy.
Pros
working with children and parents, working with an amazing group of co-workers, easy to talk to management, flexiable with hours, learned communication skills, learned to be reliable and dependable
Cons
floating classrooms, children growing up and/or leaving the facility
daily duties
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 10, 2014
 Weekly Schedules
 Circle Time ages 2-3
 Curriculum
 Sensory Tables (Outside Play)
 Preparing the children’s daily snacks
 Sorting and filing student’s paperwork
 Creating bulletin boards for classrooms
 Preparing for any upcoming events for children such as plays and dance shows
Great enviorment to work with children
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLAugust 13, 2014
Amazing team. Teachers work well together. The children have been with staff members since birth. Loving environment.
There was always work to be done
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAMay 12, 2014
There was always work to do. My co workers have been there a long time and I could always count on them.
Alternative Education
Student Facilitator/Teacher (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 21, 2014
I facilitate over 100 16-19 year old students daily. This is an online high school completion program.
Loved the children
Teacher/Child Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHFebruary 6, 2014
This place is ran by the tight fisted people ever and they wonder why they cant keep employees and children in their run down facility.
I loved working with the children, I closed the facility at night and was responsible for giving tours, food prep, answering phones, locking up, cleaning. the co-works was nice and easy to work with. The hardest part of this job was dealing with the owner, and being told one thing and then never getting what was promised.
The most enjoyable part was the children.
Cons
to many to list
Fun and Loving Place to Work
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKJanuary 24, 2014
My day at Creative Learning Center usually consists of having fun with children all day, that's how i felt anyway, although it was a lot of work. I learned a lot about kids and how to be patient. I also got to take quite a few classes on child development, child discipline, and child safety. I earned my CPR and First Aides License with Creative Learning Center. The people I worked with seemed more like family than co-workers as well as my supervisor, so we got along more than great. I believe the hardest part about my job was the stress but that was hardly ever an issue with me because of how much fun I always had with my kids. No matter what they could always put a smile on my face.
Working with kids at School
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CAJanuary 15, 2014
I learned a lot working with the children with autism. My Co Workers were friendly and helped me throughout my learning process.
Pros
the parents were the best to work with as well
Cons
management
Child Care Center
Lead Infant Teacher (Current Employee) –  De Witt, IAJuly 8, 2013
It is a very family oriented loving facility to bring your children too. It needs outgoing responsible loving young adults full of energy to keep up with everyday life of children.
Creative Learning Center
Marketing/Teachers' Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clovis CaFebruary 20, 2013
Distributed flyers throughout the Fresno and Clovis area; assisted the public with information in regards to our child care facility through personal contact as well as phone assistance. Assisted teacher with children’s daily assignments and activities.

4.2