Seeking a Lead Technican that can act in a Leadership role providing task specific direction to technicians on jobs as well as being an escalation point for these technicians. This position is responsible for:
- Successful AV systems install, configure, de-bugging and hand off to Senior PM.
- Build and wire integrated Audio / Visual systems from provided drawings and equipment lists
- Diagnostic troubleshooting of final systems to identify and resolve operating problems. QA (to the box level)
- Engage Internal Engineering and/or Vendor resources directly to resolve changes identified during installs for multiple technicians and concurrent installs
- CTS certification or equivalent preferred
- Three to five years Senior level AV technician or AV installer experience with leadership responsibilities
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of AV and IT systems and troubleshooting
- Ability to read Architectural and schematic diagrams (System and Building Drawings)
- Work on ladders, lifts and construction environment as well as with arms and hands in overhead environment.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Proficiency with PCs and MS Office
- Audio DSP programming and balancing (design is plus)
- Crestron/AUX/Extron Control Stystem laoding and debgging (programming is plus)
- CAD and/or Visio drawing capabilities (Multi layer is plus)
- Schedule based project management
- VTC and Digital Media experience
Creative is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Indeed - 22 months ago