Creative Office Environments Employee Reviews

the hotel life
Utility Technician/Altria Contractor (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 3, 2015
I loved working here it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I had the opportunity to cook for some very important people. And also i had the opportunity to also further my career.
Solid Stepping Stone
FACILITATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 22, 2015
My position with Crestar groomed me properly for any executive level admin position. My boss was top notch and we made a great team in a very busy work environment.
CREATIVE
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Ashland, VAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: need more staff members
Creative is a great company. It has less than 100 employees and is currently going through culture changes. Everyone knows each other and that is wonderful. A typical day is everyone working together to make it happen. I enjoy the people. We need more people on staff, everyone is overworked. There's no room for growth.
wanted you to work all day and nite
installer/Technician/deivery driver (Former Employee), Ashland, VAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: money was good when you worked day and nite
Cons: no home time but on sunday
work all day and nite no home time worked at PM usa in house as a utlity tec!
Preach "change"; yet fail to follow through
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), VirginiaJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: office space is great
Cons: too many to list
Company is entirely too "top heavy"; there are nearly as many "managers, directors etc" as there are regular employees.
They hire, fire then re-hire on a regular basis regardless of performance reviews. It's only about who they like and who they don't on a personal level.