Great place to work if you like to help people who need it
Residential Manager (Current Employee) – Essex, MD – June 15, 2014
* I started my work day by helping my client plan his day, we pretty much stayed active until dinner, after dinner my client took his medication, took a shower, then prepared for bed.
* I learned what makes my client happy, sad, angry and how to redirect his anger
* I was the manager but my supervisor was understanding and trustworthy
* my employees were understanding and trustworthy
* the hardest part of my job was dealing with the anger problems my client had and the pay
* I enjoyed everything else about this job