Creative Safety Products is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic college graduate to sell advertising for child safety programs. We have been working with local police and fire departments for 38 years. We present the Officer Phil and the Firefighter Phil Programs in elementary schools.
This is an independent contractor (1099) position. Here are the requirements:
- Successful business to business outside sales experience.
- Advertising Sales Experience is a plus, but is not required.
- Self Motivated, likes to work independently and can hold themselves accountable to reach minimum goals each week.
- Willingness to learn our proven system.
- Strong prospecting, presentation and closing sales. This sale is typically a “one call close”.
- Great organizational skills!
- Outstanding communications skills! You must be enthusiastic about what you are selling!
We have a 70% retention rate on existing customers. This is a B2B sale.
You are traveling to the different communities so you must have a reliable car and be willing to stay overnight while working towns more than an hour and a half away from home.
Our website is officerphil.com. Our company profile is on Linkedin.
Also check out Jeremy Wolf's profile on Linkedin (Toledo, Ohio) - He is our top performer with commissions over 100k for the past three years.
You can also look at my profile on Linkedin - Kelli Youngpeters (Columbus, OH)
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Encore Enterprises is a 38 year old company whose mission is to keep the residents, young and mature, safe in local communities. We partner...