Creative Solutions in Healthcare

Creative Solutions in Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Interim Administrator (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 4, 2017
My ADO is the best in the West. No pun intended. Very balanced person. My Compliance Nurse is very focused, detail-oriented, and highly organizational. Second to none!
Pros
Much Corporate support, Paid birthday, staffing with acuity and census
Cons
Holidays not paid
I'd rather be on fire before working here
Nurses Aid (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 30, 2017
(Whisperwood)This company is a complete joke, they only thing they care about is money, the residents are not of upmost concern. You can complain about an issue and nothing gets done, the pay is horrible for the amount of work done and management is always threatening to write people up for stuff outside of their control. Continuous meetings about the same "issues" but nothing is ever done, employees voice their opinions and concerns but nothing is done about that either. All you'd be is someone to work so they won't have to. Forever short-handed because most people in this industry know to steer clear of this company. Don't let the offer benefits fool you, unless you can afford to have one full check a month go to paying for them.
Pros
Residents and most co-workers
Cons
Unaffordable benefits, unprofessional management staff
Horrible
Nurse (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 20, 2017
Over-all horrible place to work. Creative is not a good company to work for. Turn over is high and very little support from administration. The orientation was horrible and you are basically thrown on the floor regardless of what you know or don’t know
Cons
#1 LTC provider in Texas!
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER - HR/PAYROLL (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 8, 2017
Very nice CEO and upper level managers. They love their residents, provide good training to their employees, and care about doing things the best way possible without blowing money. Smart company all around.
Pros
Smart owner!
Cons
The benefits aren't the best
Non-caring Company/Hostile Work Enviroment
Staff (Former Employee) –  texasAugust 4, 2017
During orientation, they say they place the resident first. Not true. The management refers to residents as "heads in the beds".
Administrator is friends with the owner so is allowed to do as she pleases. Recommendations to administrator go unanswered even when it would better the residents and employees.
Workplace culture is not good. No employees appreciation program even when suggested. High turnover all departments.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, poor benefits, not enough staff, get fired for no reason
Read the reviews... Horrible company to work for.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Groveton, TXJune 1, 2017
After four years of misery witnessing racial and gender discrimination. I filed a complaint with administration. What a joke the "investigation" turned out to be. Exactly one month afterward I was relieved of my position.
Pros
Very few if any
Cons
Poor quality care. Racial discrimination at its worst.
Solid Management
Interim Administrator (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 3, 2017
Creative Solutions sees to it that Administrators have the support and capital needed to operate their nursing homes. All of the management, from the top down, exhibit care and concern when it comes to providing for the needs of the residents.
The main office is a terrible environment.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 22, 2017
I worked here as a temp to hire contractor for 4 months and found out fast that I did not want to be hired. The owner has his friends in high places for spies and the other managers are stressed out and delusional. You will feel like everyone is watching you and running to their boss to back-stab you. The staff accountant spends most of the month reconciling boring piles of bank statements and just covering their behind to stay out of trouble. Nobody will thank you for doing anything and tell you if you did a good job.
Pros
They are located in Fort Worth.
Cons
Everything else you can think of.
Southern Specialty is horrible
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Horrible place to work. Most of the stress comes from the employees fighting with each other. The residents are treated like animals and they do not provide the care needed. I worked there and saw many ethical issues with this place. Do not work here Or send family here.horrible place and most of the employees there.
Horrible DON
LVN (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Nice/clean facility, updated computer system documention, poor nurse management. DON is degrading towards staff and lacks compassion for the patients. Unable to keep staff therefore frequently work shorthanded. Staff is underpaid considerly wages at other local facilities.
Pros
Clean/organized facilty
Cons
Don

Want to know more about Creative Solutions in Healthcare?

Ask a question
Great Team
Human Resources Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJanuary 1, 2017
This company has a great teamwork vibe and strive to be the best for their customers. The company has good management staff and reliable co-workers.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
High morale
Caring for the eldery (Current Employee) –  Eden, TxDecember 4, 2016
Local people working. Flexible, and understanding. I have worked for this company since 2009. They have transferred me according to my needs.
Pros
Stability
Fast paced, loved the residents, Goals for each community were met
Trinity Assisted Living Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXNovember 1, 2016
*A typical day was working, with staff/residents daily to ensure safety, cleanliness, dr. appointments made, medications we supervised daily as well as documented, Meals prepared, as well as dignity and respect were given to all. * What I have learned is to maintain compassion of others, became much more organized, and to complete a task at a time when applicable to do so. *The hardest part is losing a resident, but is also heart felt knowing you where there for the last moments in their lives, Leaving an impression on someone that you are confident you have taught them something in the end.
Pros
Being able to be with the elderly and making a difference in their lives
Cons
Constantly on the phone
Great place to work!
MDS (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 12, 2016
Can't say enough about the care provided and support offered. Over the years I've seen and heard from many coworkers who can't believe they waited so long to come and apply with us. Great place to work and it just keeps getting better!
Pros
Resident centered care, promotion opportunity, Pto
creative knows how to run nursing homes!
bom (Former Employee) –  texasJune 29, 2016
started with creative when i moved to tx, now i'm with my second ltc owner since i left them. i promise creative knows what they are doing! they make money, provide good training and are fair to their employees.
Pros
smart owner and a/r director
Cons
terrible health benefits
Great experience.
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Ballinger, TXApril 18, 2016
Great ownership. good company to work for offers many opportunities. Clean enviroments in all facilities. great work schedules and support from all staff.
Gteenbriee Nursing and Rehab
Healthcare Worker (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 30, 2016
After seeing one particular review, I decided to leave my own. I currently work for this company and can say that there is an obviously disgruntled former employee out there. The administator is very proffessional and also cares very much for her residents and staff! As far as staffing goes we have many employees who have been here for 10-20 years! I would hope that anyone who is seeking employment and read that review would recognize that an employee who truly felt it was "the worst job" ever and had an administrator who didn't care about anyone would not had returned for a second time. Don't base it on someone's opinion or review, even mine..Come by and see for yourself!
Horrible experience both times I worked at the Tyler location
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 23, 2016
Don't fall for the $3000 sign on bonuses. It's that high for a reason. Straight Red flag, and besides taxes eat it up anyway. Greenbrier in Tyler can not keep nurses to save their souls. The memory unit is a psych ward and we have had to call the police on multiple residents. The Administrator does not care about the residents or her staff. DON's, CNA's and Nurses run in and out like a revolving door. The only staff that's been there are the 3 night nurses. We never had enough staff and then they wonder why there's so many falls. One DON was even stealing the Narcotics. I can go on and on about the horrors of that facility. I wouldn't send my worst enemy there.
Wonderful Company to work for.
MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXMarch 18, 2016
This company offers so much support. You feel like family and that you are all in this together. I had great interaction with corporate nurses. All the support and tools needed for the job. Friendly staff members. Team was great to work for
Pros
Great benefits and strong company values
Good Place to work
Assistant Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMarch 18, 2016
Ok to work for this place. Management is a little shady but where are they not. I love the residents and coworkers. We work great as a team to get stuff done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Solutions in Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Creative Solutions in Healthcare Reviews by Location