Creative Solutions in Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful Company to work for.
MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXMarch 18, 2016
This company offers so much support. You feel like family and that you are all in this together. I had great interaction with corporate nurses. All the support and tools needed for the job. Friendly staff members. Team was great to work for
Pros
Great benefits and strong company values
Cons
NONE
Great place to be promoted from with in
Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJuly 19, 2015
Creative Solutions has great advancement opportunities. Typical day for an HR Specialist is traveling, then auditing files and always resolving employee disputes. I have learned a great deal in respects to HR from this corporation. The management is great. My co- workers, I couldn't ask for better. Staying away from home 95% of the time was the hardest part of my job. Meeting new people and always expecting the un - expecting was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Terrible Benefits
Enjoy my residents and families. Love the involvement and support the family give their loved ones as well as me.
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasJuly 25, 2015
Typical day is a.m. computer, resident care, assisting employee's with resident care, dr's appts. grocery shopping, updating all charts, and ensuring building is always State ready.
I have learned so many things but one of the most important thing is to keep up with your regulations and keep your staff educated and in-serviced.
I feel I have a good staff and co-workers. I want us to work as a team and provide the Highest Quality of care to our residents.
The hardest part of the job is getting people to come to work and having them understand the importance of their duties due to keeping infection control as a high propriety.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have made a difference in someone's life with a smile or just by being by their side. My residents are the most precious part of the day!
Pros
Residents, mealtimes, involvement with my staff and productive days
Cons
staff not answering their phones, Lack of support from Corp. management, costly insurance benefits
Gteenbriee Nursing and Rehab
Healthcare Worker (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 30, 2016
After seeing one particular review, I decided to leave my own. I currently work for this company and can say that there is an obviously disgruntled former employee out there. The administator is very proffessional and also cares very much for her residents and staff! As far as staffing goes we have many employees who have been here for 10-20 years! I would hope that anyone who is seeking employment and read that review would recognize that an employee who truly felt it was "the worst job" ever and had an administrator who didn't care about anyone would not had returned for a second time. Don't base it on someone's opinion or review, even mine..Come by and see for yourself!
Horrible experience both times I worked at the Tyler location
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 23, 2016
Don't fall for the $3000 sign on bonuses. It's that high for a reason. Straight Red flag, and besides taxes eat it up anyway. Greenbrier in Tyler can not keep nurses to save their souls. The memory unit is a psych ward and we have had to call the police on multiple residents. The Administrator does not care about the residents or her staff. DON's, CNA's and Nurses run in and out like a revolving door. The only staff that's been there are the 3 night nurses. We never had enough staff and then they wonder why there's so many falls. One DON was even stealing the Narcotics. I can go on and on about the horrors of that facility. I wouldn't send my worst enemy there.
Read the reviews. Worst company ever.
DON (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasAugust 7, 2015
Low wages compared to other homes, checks not paid on time, useless overpriced benefits, unorganized corporate office, company doesn't pay their bills on time, vendors and residents always begging for their money. Overtime hours not paid. Hard to get office supplies. List goes on and on. No lo hagas.
Pros
Dedicated nursing staff
Cons
Low wages, worthless insurance, overtime hours not paid
Great place to work!
MDS (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 12, 2016
Can't say enough about the care provided and support offered. Over the years I've seen and heard from many coworkers who can't believe they waited so long to come and apply with us. Great place to work and it just keeps getting better!
Pros
Resident centered care, promotion opportunity, PTO
creative knows how to run nursing homes!
bom (Former Employee) –  texasJune 29, 2016
started with creative when i moved to tx, now i'm with my second ltc owner since i left them. i promise creative knows what they are doing! they make money, provide good training and are fair to their employees.
Pros
smart owner and a/r director
Cons
terrible health benefits
Great experience.
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Ballinger, TXApril 18, 2016
Great ownership. good company to work for offers many opportunities. Clean enviroments in all facilities. great work schedules and support from all staff.
Micro Management
Nursing (Former Employee) –  Vidor TexasMay 14, 2013
This company micro manages to the letter. The corporate consulants are not familiar with policy and procedures. The culture is shady. The HR office shoves a lot of issues under the rug. The company will train administrators behind your back and will walk you out of the building like a convicted felon. The have a 401k plan that does not match a penny. They have limited medical insurance that won't even pay prescriptions. You can get better insurance at the dog doctor. The toilets in the facilty have heat coming off the seats. Working at the company you will work in a state of paranoia. They have a van that is broke more than operational. THE MORALE TO THE STORY IS: APPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Cons
no direct depoist; micro managing
Enjoyable place to work
ADON / Wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TXDecember 30, 2015
Enjoyable place to work, very clean facility. Lots of fun and enjoyable activities for the residents. Good teamwork! Depending on the shift days are Fast paced as well as evenings, nights are a little laid back. Residents never have to go without anything. Always have plenty of supplies.
Worst Nursing Home EVER
DON (Former Employee) –  Vidor TexasJuly 21, 2015
Absolutely no support from the Administrator. The Admission Coordinator is allowed to run the facility. The CNA's make little money on 12 hour shifts. The ADON's sit in their office while the DON works like crazy. The nurses are treated poorly and paid poorly. Management throughout is a joke. The corporate nurse is an unknowledgeable LVN. The smartest person in the company is The VP of Clinical Services. The best part of the job is the residents. My advice, pick another company.
Pros
the residents
Cons
Admission Coordinator runs the place, Administrator does not support staff, poor wage scale, no support
Nice, private one owner, family organization.
Controller (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasOctober 27, 2014
Scheduled Corporate work days M - F with flex time available. Excellent work-family balance! Earnest open-door policy from top to bottom of organization. Gracious holidays (6) and PTO benefits.
Pros
fun celebration of employees' birthdays.
Cons
corporate growth inhibited by office location.
Very good place to work, stromg leadership
Corporate Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXSeptember 28, 2015
My typical day was filled with challenge and the opportunity to learn new things in the Human Resource world. My coworkers were great and my supervisor was great and provided all the tools necessary to grow with the company.
Good opportunity, and experience.
Company Treasurer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Cashed payroll checks. Printed money orders. Processed Western Union and utility bills. Daily deposits and daily audits. Open and close store. Trained new employees.
Pros
good benefits.
Greedy
CNA (Former Employee) –  Mineral Wells, TxJune 7, 2015
Just cares about getting people in the door and will make promises that they can't keep and then the aides and nurses are the ones that have to deal with angry residents that were lied to. Very money driven. No direct deposit or pay card. Have to go up to your work and get your check. Twelve hour shifts are very hard and hard to keep staffed so we are always short handed. Secure unit is not secure. There is an MDS office, restorative therapy, and housekeeping closet back there so people are constantly going in and out and the unit residents will follow people right out because they weren't paying attention. This happens a lot. Rude ADON and staffing coordinator. Very cliquish. Poor health insurance. Do not work for this place.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Bad healthcare, no direct deposit, greedy, cliquish, secure unit not secure
Dynamic group to work with!
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2015
A diverse company that is fun to work for.
A great team of people that are willing to assist you, you just have to ask for help when you need it.
Incredible company to build a career with
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (Current Employee) –  Big Spring, TXMay 25, 2015
I absolutely love every minute I have and continue to have with CSNHC. This is the first company that I have worked for that I felt my supervisors and executive staff were TRULY invested and interested in the personal successes of their leaders, not just their facilities' outcomes and bottom lines.
Great Place to Work
Corporate (Current Employee) –  CorporateFebruary 25, 2015
Very busy but a fantastic executive group and a very rewarding career. Teamwork is very good with this company always. The most difficult part about the job is not being able to put the pen up for the day.
Pros
great company
Great Company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 15, 2015
The Corporate office is made up of a close knit group who together make Creative Solutions in Healthcare one of the best Senior Care Management Companies in Texas.
Pros
a large company with a small company culture
Cons
corporate office located in busy construction area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Solutions in Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Creative Solutions in Healthcare Reviews by Location