Creative Solutions Employee Reviews

Fast Paced and Exciting Place To Work
Founder / Principal (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 8, 2017
The work culture at Shift Creative Solutions is built to be entrepreneurial and fast paced. You must have an eye for detail and strong desire to create value and opportunity for yourself.

If you are a true self-starter and want to be a part of companies that are changing their industries, Shift Creative Solutions is the place to do it.
Creative solutions
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 22, 2017
its ok but hours aren't certain. The work isn't consistent enough for full-time employment. The workers do not do a full job with their responsibilities as a team. overall I'm was just satisfied with the opportunity.
Excellent place to work
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 5, 2017
great place to work. management is great, location was good. I would prefer not to work as a independent contractor. Thank you very much and thank you for asking these question, have a nice Day!!
Great environment
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 1, 2017
Creative staffing was a great place to find jobs. I always ended up at a workplace that I absolutely enjoyed. I worked at elementary, middle, and high schools. The types of jobs I received, taught me a lot of patience. Thanks for the opportunity.
Pros
Many job opportunities
Cons
No room for advancement
Good job
Owner (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 18, 2017
Great job great job!!!!

I learned that without hard work and due diligence that your own company will not amount to anything. I worked with various companies.
Great Team
Office Assistant, Receptionist, Customer Svc. Rep. (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMay 9, 2017
• Provides companies throughout Broward County with reception, customer service and secretarial support, i.e.; Miami Herald, CYVSA, International and Lennar Homes
fun a productive
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, IAJanuary 23, 2017
willing to drive an 1 1/2 each day to make it to work, probably the greatest group of guys I have had a chance to work with, very respectful, job security the hardest part of this job is the drive.
Productive and fun
Installer/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 6, 2016
I had a great experience working for this company. The managers and other workers had great team work. It's a very positive work environment. I would recommend Creative Solutions as a career to anybody.
Amazing place to work
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 25, 2016
It is truly a wonderful place to work with incredible people. They always make sure to place you in a a position where you feel comfortable and they have great compensation.
great response
accounts payable clerk (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 21, 2016
The recruiters here are great they call you and always keep you in the loop. They get you multiple contracts and allow you to grow.
Good place to work, no longer in business
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 12, 2016
At this location I worked directly for the events and banquets manager recruiting employees. The office was professional and it was a positive experience.
Great Staffing Agency
Staffing Agency Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJune 13, 2016
Where I learned all my office skills, and many more while working for the company. It was my fist job after i graduated from Florida State University.
Great
At Creative Staff I (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNMay 9, 2016
Amazing place to work! Amazing work environment and benefits! I would highly recommend this place. Please apply to it.
great place
manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 3, 2016
awesome place to work made tons of money the amount of money to be made there is all up to you and how much time you put into the job and what you expect to get out of it but its a high pressure sales job so dont go in there thinking you will kill it if you never done sales
Pros
money
Cons
can be sent home
Great place
Call Center Associate / Operations Rep (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 12, 2015
Duties:
Market and sell company services to interested customers, answer inbound calls from customers that are interested in company services
Demonstrate time management and consideration of the caller and their time by providing exceptional customer support
Handle calls in a timely fashion, while remaining focused, and review each file and provide correct and accurate information
Upsell services when available, place outbound calls to warm leads and referrals, assist with client data base and operations as needed
Use strong interpersonal skills and maintain consistent professional communication with staff, management, marketing and customers both internally/externally
Demonstrate the ability to recommend process improvements or ideas that may better company/business needs
Productive Place to work
Marketing and Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wellington, TXSeptember 23, 2015
Great Atmosphere. Very Clean, nice work place. Supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape politics.
Great place to learn the ropes
Staff Project Manager (Former Employee) –  miami lakes flSeptember 15, 2015
They become your extended family, loving caring . Acquired a great deal of knowledge.. Loyalty is what it is all about. Totally enjoyed working at Creative.
Pros
The knowledge that I acquired
Cons
no room for growth
Loved being my own boss!
Owner (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 30, 2015
This was a high energy, demanding job that required the entire cleaning of huge homes. The home owners came home to clean everything, right down to sheets and laundry.
Pros
$120 day 5 days a week with regular customers.
Cons
Physically demand took its toll after 6 years.
Flexible schedule and relaxed work environment
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2015
I am self-employed working at home. A typical day at work consists of returning phone calls and emails, and writing for various blogs and to promote my product. In a market that seems difficult for landing a job, I developed Creative Solutions to create income.

I am self managed and have no co-workers. I do work closely with a couple of business associates on a regular basis.

The hardest part of my job is that there is not enough work. I'm happier when I'm busy.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm available to my family when they need me, and can still make a living.
The people are great to work with
CSR (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 23, 2015
the people are great to work with very fun place to be willing to help with any and all questions. A typical day at work would be to come in log on the system have the morning meeting go over any changes there were a lot of them every day. Answering phones and upselling there products.,
Cons
short breatk, changes iwth programs everyday and droping in pay 4 times in the past year