Creative Solutions

Creative Solutions Employer Reviews

Not my type of work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: not hard work
Cons: we got payed by every deal, not hourly
I would be on the phone receiving call to lower interest rates on there credit cards.
I learned to talk to many different types of individuals in a proper professional manner.
Management was ok but they've only really tried helping the individuals who already knew what they were doing .
My co-worker honestly goofed around alot and never understood that – more... on business ours when working i do not have friends, i am here to work. – less
Customer Service, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 8, 2014
This company has no words for me to explain. Everything was great, management where always there for us, co-workers where team player and work was enjoyable
Extremely Rewarding especially when Executives experience a positive change in behaviors.
Executive Business Coach / Assistant VP (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2013
Pros: i love my job because i am a people person
Cons: i became an even bigger lover of providing resolutions
Daily routine entailed creating a comfortable atmosphere where Executives could open up and trust. My workshops were based on honesty and assessments that would cover individual issues at hand in order to provide a resolution.
In the interim I learned how to motivate and steer in the right direction those who were trying to reach the next level in any – more... endeavor.
I was given the opportunity to manage and develop new business per the CEO, I acted as the assistant CEO.
My co-workers and I began networking to support one another as business executive coaches when necessary.
My jobs was very enjoyable and the only challenging aspect was trying to help a client who's not used to trusting / opening-up to learn to trust honestly.
I enjoyed the outcomes from diligently applying my coaching/counseling experience and knowledge to situations where it was much needed. – less
Learning job
Independent Distribuitor (Former Employee), Mayag├╝ez, PROctober 21, 2013
talking to very different people every day. learning how to talk to every type of person. its a job that its not for everyone but you will learn a lot.
Great Job
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 20, 2013
Pros: great boss, great co-workers, ability to take charge and take accountability of your work
Cons: a lot work for one person to do
Loved my Manager, loved my property managers, great co-workers, I worked doing something I loved to do, accounting, processed invoices for 300 building all by myself. I did some HR work, onboarding process for new hires, worked with Vendors, processing Identification card, worked in the building where tenants knew me and I would help them. I worked – more... with my Director and Area Managers closely. We had a great relationship. It was a pleasure working for this staff and at this job. – less
This was a fun professional place to work at.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tarzana, CAJune 10, 2013
Pros: working with the customers.
Cons: the pay was not very good.
I enjoyed working at Creative Solutions. Working with the customers making appointments for their taxes was fun, professional and I was very successful with the collections side as well.
This was a fun professional place to work at.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tarzana, CAJune 10, 2013
Pros: working with the customers.
Cons: the pay was not very good.
Very Productive and you get to meet to new people.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis, TnMay 4, 2013
Pros: event based projects and i learn new skills.
Cons: doesn't bring anky money in to provide for my family.
Its a very good start for the type of job that I want and that I want to try for. It also gets you ready for new things and helps you deal with people alot better. As I said its a good business but you don't get paid for the work that you do and I have to provide for my family. My boss is a very good boss and I get along with all of my fellow coworkers.
Fun Fast pace Company
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 25, 2013
Reciving incoming calls from travel agents to set cruises for guest.
Creative company with ability to be work with great client base
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: flexible work environment, understanding boss, ability to be creative, great client base
Cons: lack of respect for what the business is about. client loyalty is hard to come by.
Non-stop networking looking for next client is the key to success. We work with great clients who become repeat business because of our level of service and commitment to meeting their goals. I learned that it is a tough business and getting in with the right clients is the key to being successful. My co-workers are always willing to help with ideas – more... and preparation for appointments and trade shows. – less
Productive and learned a lot
HR Clerk (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 22, 2013
Enjoyed working with co-workers and managers each day was a different day to grow as a person and co-worker
Strong Leadership, Results oriented, Responsive and Continuous Learning
Performance Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2013
Whatever it takes mentality - everyday brings new opportunities!
Productive employment
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Sunnyvale,CAJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: enjoy working with a team.
Cons: none.
Great co-workers and working with clients is a pleasure. I would refer other co-workers to apply for employment.
good place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee), DeWitt, MIDecember 12, 2012
Pros: steday job
Cons: never knew what place u would b working tomarrow
a good place to work and a steady job. and a fun boss.it is a good job just starting out
fun place with activites and lots of work.
Mail Room Clerk/Data Entry (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 25, 2012
A typical day at work is alot of work everybody get alone with eachother and lots of activities.
I learn how to manuevr with the company system and learn the company policies.
If the position was permentant I will love to get into management.
The hardest part of the job is the ending of the assignment.
The most enjoyable part is learning new techiques – more... everyday. – less
good place to work
Factory Worker (Current Employee), DeWitt, MISeptember 14, 2012
Pros: stedy work
Cons: temp work
this is a good temp company to work for. this is a good place to work if ur looking just for temp work
EXTERNSHIP JOB THATS IT
Receptionist (Externship) (Former Employee), Tarzana, CAAugust 2, 2012
Pros: 9-5 job
Cons: bad coworkers
I did my extership here, was ok, if you like people pushing you and complaing to you that a copy of a paper isnt straight enough..
Productive work environment
Labourer (Former Employee), West AucklandOctober 15, 2013
Pros: finished work early when job completed for the day
Cons: work long days
Measuring & cutting & installing alluminium. To ensure that they are attached to building correctly.
Having good advice from supervisor helped for training.