Creative Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Great
At Creative Staff I (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNMay 9, 2016
Amazing place to work! Amazing work environment and benefits! I would highly recommend this place. Please apply to it.
great place
manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 3, 2016
awesome place to work made tons of money the amount of money to be made there is all up to you and how much time you put into the job and what you expect to get out of it but its a high pressure sales job so dont go in there thinking you will kill it if you never done sales
Pros
money
Cons
can be sent home
Great place
Call Center Associate / Operations Rep (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 12, 2015
Duties:
Market and sell company services to interested customers, answer inbound calls from customers that are interested in company services
Demonstrate time management and consideration of the caller and their time by providing exceptional customer support
Handle calls in a timely fashion, while remaining focused, and review each file and provide correct and accurate information
Upsell services when available, place outbound calls to warm leads and referrals, assist with client data base and operations as needed
Use strong interpersonal skills and maintain consistent professional communication with staff, management, marketing and customers both internally/externally
Demonstrate the ability to recommend process improvements or ideas that may better company/business needs
Productive Place to work
Marketing and Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wellington, TXSeptember 23, 2015
Great Atmosphere. Very Clean, nice work place. Supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape politics.
Great place to learn the ropes
Staff Project Manager (Former Employee) –  miami lakes flSeptember 15, 2015
They become your extended family, loving caring . Acquired a great deal of knowledge.. Loyalty is what it is all about. Totally enjoyed working at Creative.
Pros
The knowledge that I acquired
Cons
no room for growth
Loved being my own boss!
Owner (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 30, 2015
This was a high energy, demanding job that required the entire cleaning of huge homes. The home owners came home to clean everything, right down to sheets and laundry.
Pros
$120 day 5 days a week with regular customers.
Cons
Physically demand took its toll after 6 years.
Flexible schedule and relaxed work environment
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2015
I am self-employed working at home. A typical day at work consists of returning phone calls and emails, and writing for various blogs and to promote my product. In a market that seems difficult for landing a job, I developed Creative Solutions to create income.

I am self managed and have no co-workers. I do work closely with a couple of business associates on a regular basis.

The hardest part of my job is that there is not enough work. I'm happier when I'm busy.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm available to my family when they need me, and can still make a living.
The people are great to work with
CSR (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 23, 2015
the people are great to work with very fun place to be willing to help with any and all questions. A typical day at work would be to come in log on the system have the morning meeting go over any changes there were a lot of them every day. Answering phones and upselling there products.,
Cons
short breatk, changes iwth programs everyday and droping in pay 4 times in the past year
Temp Staffing Company
Clerical Assistance (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 27, 2014
They matched me very well to my assignment. I was accepted full-time on my first assignment.
Pros
steady paychecks
Cons
no problems to report.
absolutely best job experience of my life
Assistant to human resources manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2014
I owe my smarts and ability to multi task and work smarter not harder to the woman that taught me how to run a business. I am grateful for the experience it makes me sad to see how the recession caused such a huge downsize for such a wonderful place to work for
Pros
everything

Want to know more about Creative Solutions?

Ask a question
great work environment, laid back.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 11, 2014
Worked as executive assistant to warehouse manager. took kept account of inventory and truck inventory
Pros
working in waerhouse
Cons
working in warehouse
Making parts at laser speed
Laser Operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, MichiganMay 22, 2014
Operating a laser to make auto parts. Hardest part about the job was trying to get as many parts as possible without having issues with the laser or raw materials.
Great agency
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  pomonaApril 14, 2014
Had an interview started working the next day. The girls there care for you i got injured and i wanted to just go home and they sent to the dr and that showe a lot
Pros
they were nice
Cons
temporary
Not my type of work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2014
I would be on the phone receiving call to lower interest rates on there credit cards.
I learned to talk to many different types of individuals in a proper professional manner.
Management was ok but they've only really tried helping the individuals who already knew what they were doing .
My co-worker honestly goofed around alot and never understood that on business ours when working i do not have friends, i am here to work.
Pros
not hard work
Cons
we got payed by every deal, not hourly
Customer Service, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 8, 2014
This company has no words for me to explain. Everything was great, management where always there for us, co-workers where team player and work was enjoyable
Extremely Rewarding especially when Executives experience a positive change in behaviors.
Executive Business Coach / Assistant VP (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2013
Daily routine entailed creating a comfortable atmosphere where Executives could open up and trust. My workshops were based on honesty and assessments that would cover individual issues at hand in order to provide a resolution.
In the interim I learned how to motivate and steer in the right direction those who were trying to reach the next level in any endeavor.
I was given the opportunity to manage and develop new business per the CEO, I acted as the assistant CEO.
My co-workers and I began networking to support one another as business executive coaches when necessary.
My jobs was very enjoyable and the only challenging aspect was trying to help a client who's not used to trusting / opening-up to learn to trust honestly.
I enjoyed the outcomes from diligently applying my coaching/counseling experience and knowledge to situations where it was much needed.
Pros
i love my job because i am a people person
Cons
i became an even bigger lover of providing resolutions
Learning job
Independent Distribuitor (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PROctober 21, 2013
talking to very different people every day. learning how to talk to every type of person. its a job that its not for everyone but you will learn a lot.
Great Job
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2013
Loved my Manager, loved my property managers, great co-workers, I worked doing something I loved to do, accounting, processed invoices for 300 building all by myself. I did some HR work, onboarding process for new hires, worked with Vendors, processing Identification card, worked in the building where tenants knew me and I would help them. I worked with my Director and Area Managers closely. We had a great relationship. It was a pleasure working for this staff and at this job.
Pros
great boss, great co-workers, ability to take charge and take accountability of your work
Cons
a lot work for one person to do
This was a fun professional place to work at.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tarzana, CAJune 10, 2013
I enjoyed working at Creative Solutions. Working with the customers making appointments for their taxes was fun, professional and I was very successful with the collections side as well.
Pros
working with the customers.
Cons
the pay was not very good.
Very Productive and you get to meet to new people.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TnMay 4, 2013
Its a very good start for the type of job that I want and that I want to try for. It also gets you ready for new things and helps you deal with people alot better. As I said its a good business but you don't get paid for the work that you do and I have to provide for my family. My boss is a very good boss and I get along with all of my fellow coworkers.
Pros
event based projects and i learn new skills.
Cons
doesn't bring anky money in to provide for my family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.