CREATIVE Employee Reviews

wish I could have stayed
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 9, 2017
would have liked to have stayed, wish the department wasn't relocating
pleasant environment, pleasing co-workers, collaborative environment
wish I could have continued working remotely
Incredible Place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2017
The work was interesting and fun. The people were amazing; a great thing for a temporary job. I worked with the upper level management on developing their projects and really learned a lot from them.
Fun place to work, different venues
Server/Caterer (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 23, 2017
I loved working for this company, the food is delicious. The people were also really nice there. Also got good tips as well. The hardest part about the job was having to lift heavy tables.
Good work/life balance
Barista (Current Employee) –  Arlington, WASeptember 22, 2017
Time goes by very fast at Moe's, and you never take work home with you. Co-workers become friends fast and you make great connections with regular customers. The hardest part of the job is the 1% of the population that don't treat customer service employees with kindness, but the 99% of the population and management makes up for it.
Pros
great environment
Cons
no breaks
Great place to work with very creative minds
Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 20, 2017
Great place to work with very creative minds. • Responsible for leadership and all aspects of creativity. Design efficiency and effectiveness of external work. Directing internal group processes, procedures, and performance.
• Ability to coach on estimating the cost of projects, plan strategies for print and digital projects, develop project briefs, and use of creative tools and resources.
• Partners effectively across clients and internal departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address business partner challenges and meets objectives.
• Interprets marketing briefs and stakeholder objectives to design, develop, write and produce creative work that is on brand and meets business goals and budget requirements.
• Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear concise manner via written, oral and presentation forums
work culture is not ethical or comfortable
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 19, 2017
Contractor employment so there is not any financial stability. The work culture is uncomfortable and there isn't much investment in the workers needs and issues.
Ambiente de trabajo sano
Innovation Intern (Former Employee) –  LimaSeptember 15, 2017
Aprendí cada área de la empresa. La organización y estructura, así como la creación de nuevas áreas dentro de ella y un modelo de negocio diferente al convencional.
Pros
Servicios excelentes
Cons
Horarios no flexibles
Privately owned.
Automotive Technician/ Auto body apprentice (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 14, 2017
Creative concepts and designs is a privately owned auto body and paint company that subcontracted work from how auto design as well. I would do some minor automotive repairs for them as well as learn some of the auto body practices.
How hard you work is how much you good paid
Host (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXSeptember 14, 2017
This job is completely commission. It is definitely not for everyone. It could get pretty stressful when you can't meet your quota and the amount of people you have to deal with over the phone.
Cons
Pay is not steady
Fun laid back environment - great location
MARKETING (Current Employee) –  San Clemente, CAAugust 31, 2017
Work with clients to create a award-winning publication, marketing project or website. I enjoy designing various publications for the hospitality industry as well as creating their marketing projects from concept through completion. I enjoy a challenge of creating a new website for various clients and their individual needs.
Poor Managment
Marketing Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAAugust 30, 2017
Its their way or the Highway. Very Micromanaged and incentive is based on not getting fired. The owner not only micromanages everything you do all day but they track your vehicle.
no issues with creative
Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2017
found the process to be efficient and it was easy to upload my resume and perfect it. Creative makes it easy to organize your skills and makes it easy to represent yourself
Laid back and driven
director (Former Employee) –  dallasAugust 23, 2017
Meetings would often dominate a day, but many were productive and generated good outcomes. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and collective working toward goals.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
lower salary range
great!
Self-Employed (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 8, 2017
I loved working for myself. I really enjoyed teaching the classes and meeting new students. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. When the economy tanked, I lost my position.
Positive teaching culture
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCAugust 5, 2017
Lenoir Rhyne is an institution that takes its adjuncts seriously and treats you as a professional. The student culture us positive and fairly engaged, and the administrative culture was open to change and input, even from part-time faculty.
Pros
Office space
Cons
Adjunct salary.
Very caring culture
Staff Development Pastor (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJuly 28, 2017
They have a real knack for reaching out to hurting people are doing them much good. Gave away about 100 cars a year, much donations of money, lots of counseling and the like. many lives and families transformed. I was very honored to get to work there and help develop the staff.
Pros
Grace based
Cons
some employees take advantage of that
Creative learning, Spontaneous and organized fun
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Escalon, CAJune 6, 2017
I open the preschool everyday, Monday thru Friday at 6:30 Am. I am there alone until about 7:15/7:30 an in the time between I making sure the environment is safe and all the lights are on then I prepare snack for the children in which we serve between 8 and 8:15. During this time I am also helping children transition from their parents into school. At 8:30 is when all the teachers have arrived and we are able to separate into our own classrooms, once we are there I am able to instruct my planned curriculum for the day until about 10am which is recess time until 10:30, then we go back to our own classes in which they get choice time and/or more curriculum and lunch is at 11:30 then we go to nap, and after nap it is exploratory activities until pick up time. Working here I have learned multiple techniques that are great when working with children. I've learned to write and creatively enforce a curriculum that prepares the children for kindergarten as well as preparing them for elementary school in general. I know how to control and earn the respect of a classroom full of children. I am genuinely interested in and excited to help these children learn which shows when I am teaching and they feel this energy which I believe makes them want to learn what I am teaching them. Watching the children go from not knowing their ABC's to not only knowing them but writing and spelling words and much more is truly the most rewarding part of my job.
Pros
Working here I have l
A good place to learn
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 23, 2017
Mint is a good place for a designer new to the field. It being a small company you get to have a lot of responsibility over your projects and it allows you to learn new skills.
Great!
art instructor (Current Employee) –  New Windsor, NYApril 11, 2017
She is great to work for. She is a veery friendly lady who is passionate about her studio and cares about the artist. This has definitely been one of my favorite jobs so far. Pay is good.
Pros
Easy going and friendly atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes unpredictable
Get what you give
Information Architect (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDNovember 7, 2016
You get what you give. If you stay in touch with your agent, he or she will keep you front and center. Remember, it is a two-way relationship. If you perform well on your assignments, it's a win for both you and your recruiter / agent, as it makes it easier for you to be placed.