Creavos Development Group is in search of a team oriented PHP programmer to become part of our growing team in a laid back yet diligent atmosphere working with like minded individuals on a range of interesting projects across many industries!
Our projects range from custom development of marketing automation tools to campaign build-outs for customers starting from the ideas stage. The environment is laid back and fun - we work hard and like to have fun while doing it!
If you are a team player and a world class PHP programmer this position could be perfect for you!
PHP Programmer is responsible for delivering workflow and automation tools to the customer. In this role, the programmer should be able to:
- Solicit, capture, and understand business requirements
- Effectively translate them to technical designs and a finished, usable product
- Work independently to solve complex engineering problems
- Participate in design reviews and collaborative system integration planning activities.
Required Skills for PHP Programmer:
- Proficient in PHP 5.3+ with a strong grasp of OOP methodologies from design to implementation
- Strong web security experience in identifying and preventing XSS attacks, SQL injections, etc.
- Shell scripting in at least one scripting language such as Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
- Strong understanding with conforming to standard coding conventions
- Experience with Linux system administration (managing OS level settings, daemons, configuring services, etc.)
- Ability to take a design and digress it into computational components for implementations.
- Experience in requirements gathering and integrated technical design
- Proficiency in technical data and process flow documentation
- System Administration, Testing and Quality Assurance experience
Should have a basic working knowledge of:
Compensation based on experience