Credit Acceptance Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Bi-Lingual Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 23, 2017
its a great environment and coworkers are like family. You have a voice here at CAC. Casual dress is a plus indeed!! They recognize hard work :) awesome.
Pros
flexible schedules
Great pay and bonuses
Customer Service Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  NevadaMay 13, 2017
This company offers great pay and bonuses. However, the management their is lacking. Upper management has very low education and no knowledge of the laws their are violating.
Great place to work, Great people to work with.
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVApril 25, 2017
Overall great place to work, excellent flexibility for employees, excellent program for advancement of career. Made sure daily goals were meet to achieve business as well as employees skills, performed various coaching sessions to ensure quality was given to every customer on every call. Monitored all calls for Team members, solved problem calls as well as trained for employee excellence.
Did this already
Repossession/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 19, 2017
This is a great place to work great team work and family friendly management is good as well hours and pay are great also if i ever move back to Mi i would reapply for this company
This company is trouble
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 29, 2016
BE AWARE this company is terrible the upper management sleeps with supervisors and employees. Everyday supervisors sit around and gossip about people who works for the company
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Drama environment
fun part job
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 15, 2016
Credit Acceptance Corporation was a Part-Time Job
Handled delinquent and past due auto loans, Made payment arrangements for customers Initiated repossessions for delinquent customers. Exceeded daily call volume requirements on Mosaic Automatic Dialer.
Pros
people
Cons
short breaks
I am okay skipping this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMarch 28, 2016
A wise man once said nothing. I am okay not reviewing this company because my mom told me if you have nothing good to say, don't say it.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
No comment.
Fun place to work I love that company
Senior Oracle Developer (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 4, 2015
Friendly working environment and company upper management team working very hard to make it as one of the top 100 best place to work company in the United State. Great place to work indeed.
Ever changing environment, friendly
Front End Collector (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2015
Friendly staff and management. Number driven but fair compensation. Allowed room for growth, personal development and training. Flexible work schedule.
Pros
Generous benifit package.
Cons
The work itself can be stressful
The most enjoyable part of the job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 15, 2015
The facility has several pro's for employees such as:
Free coffee all day
Entertainments room with comfy chairs and huge TV and computer
Big break room
Sleep room, where people could take naps in recliners
Pros
Double time on major holidays
uneasy and harsh management
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 17, 2015
the companies benefits are great and the flexibility is wonderful. However management SUCKS! In a typical work day of 8 hors you only get 30 minutes in breaks and if you go over just or a restroom stop you are penalized, the supervisors are constantly changing and are not given the proper training so they all are not on the same page and give different information when asked a question, and if you go based off of THEIR incorrect answer you are penalized. The company has no respect for the employee they don't care if you are being verbally threatened on a call you have to sit through it you cannot disconnect the call even if you go through the proper channels. The Detroit office is in competition with the Las Vegas office which cause the supervisors to micro-manage each team member. The management team does nothing to help employees when a issues takes place. If i were to go above my supervisor and talk to my manager about a issues I tried to resolve myself he would refer me back to my supervisor I already got no help from and talk at me or down to me instead of helping me. Everyone in the office is dating each other which causes conflict of interest as well the company has great great great benefits but I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this place plus there is a high turnover rate.
Pros
workplace activities, Pto, benefits, bonuses
Cons
NO breaks, force you to befriend everyone in the office, Supervisors are not well trained, and everyone in the company is dating each other, they show favoritism in the office
CAC is really a great place to work
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 18, 2015
I am very grateful to have worked in such a beautiful and wonderful place. I have never been so full field with working with a company.
Pros
CAC is very flexible and understands the importance of having the home work balance
Cons
There are not many cons I, the only thing I would say is the constant changes. But that's with every call center.
Great job but horrible management
Market Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 8, 2015
I loved this job. The autonomy of being in the field and working with dealers was an immeasurable experience. The management leaves a great deal to be desired.
I understand why we have received the Great Place to work award
Front End Senior Collector (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 26, 2015
Credit Acceptance Corp is a great place to work especially because of flexible schedule and bonus plan. Management is easy to approach as well.
Pros
Many celebrations
Cons
Weekend hours
Senior Redemption Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 3, 2015
Credit Acceptance is a great company over all. Very professional environment. A typical day at work consists of assisting customers whose vehicles have been repossessed and assist them with getting the vehicle back. It is very rewarding knowing that I am helping someone and letting them know that I am happy to work with them, regardless of their current situation. I have learned supervisor responsibilities, assisting in training environments as well as building team morale. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customer when they think that all is lost and they are unable to get their vehicle back.
Pros
benefits, one of the top great places to work by forbes, very flexible
Cons
Micro managing
Good Company
Market Area Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2015
This is a company doing very well back east, but has not made the necessary adjustments in southern calif.

Work day consisted of 80% prospecting 20% maintenance, I learned a great deal about how to not only manage my accounts, but my time as well, to get the most out of each work day. Periodically had team meetings to fine tune our initial training and traveled twice a year for the SLE (Sales Leadership Events) back in Detroit.
There was quite a bit of driving as I was in charge of a territory a long way from home and quite big in size. The best part was helping a company to see the value in our program and helping them to achieve their goals. It was Great being part of a winning team.
Pros
Pay/ Benefits / Work Schedule
Cons
Lagistics
Base pay is great
Market Area Manager (Current Employee) –  MAFebruary 15, 2015
I really like the pay plan, the base pay for their outside field sale team is great. Do you homework, you will see they are solid on Wall street. They take great pride in being one of the best places to work.
Enjoyed working at CAC
Repossession Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 26, 2015
Managament was great in the front end collections Department. Communication was great and everyone worked as a team. The supervisor's also were a pleasure to work for.
Redemption Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 23, 2015
Busy and Productive
No Micro managing
Hardest part of job staying calm
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Credit Acceptance is a great organization
Paid Accounts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 24, 2014
I enjoy the work I do as well as the people I work with. I would recommend this company to anyone.