Founded in 1856 with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Credit Suisse has operations in over 50 countries and employs 48,000+ individuals from approximately 150 different nations.
We are a top global wealth manager, with strong specialist investment banking capabilities. We also have a leading retail bank and strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We are poised for growth and momentum, and aim to:
- Grow profitably and generate capital through the cycle
- Expand within the emerging markets - within attractive, mature markets and increase strength in our home market of Switzerland
- Remain well-capitalized and have a strong balance sheet
We serve our clients through three regionally focused divisions: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management and Asia Pacific. These regional businesses are supported by two divisions specialized in investment banking capabilities: Global Markets and Investment Banking & Capital Markets. Our business divisions cooperate closely to provide holistic financial solutions, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
- We are client-centric, and are focused on growing our businesses and market share
- We have a flat organization, and an entrepreneurial, yet collaborative culture
- We provide excellent, ongoing training and internal mobility opportunities to support your long-term career development
- We give back to the communities in which we do business by supporting and/or partnering with over 300 philanthropic organizations around the world.
We have a distinct culture at Credit Suisse, based on a commitment to principled behavior, and a desire to stay close to our clients. We act as a trusted partner to meet our clients’ needs and collaborate with each other in a dynamic yet supportive environment.
We look for people with a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees who will add fresh perspectives to our business.
We are looking for experienced professionals at all levels with relevant experience. We are committed to providing an environment where you can succeed at doing an excellent job for your clients, and can become a valuable partner to your colleagues. We will help you achieve your professional goals, and to participate in volunteer initiatives that will enable you to give back to society.
We also offer entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. Our programs give you the chance to make an impact, and provide world-class training and support to help you to develop into a future leader. And throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.
480 salaries reported
$110,054 per year
272 salaries reported
$163,473 per year
25 salaries reported
$93,382 per year