Credit Suisse Employer Reviews

Interesting
ISDA Master Agreements Specialist (Current Employee), New YorkDecember 1, 2014
Interesting place to work if you are willing to learn and work hard. People are nice and work/life balance is very good. Not very happy with management of the group I am right now, but, I think it is an isolated case. Co-workers are ok.
review
Margin analyst (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCNovember 13, 2014
Pros: uplifting atmospere
I am proud to have been a part of a team of colleagues and management that were supportive at increasing my escalation to success.
Credit Suisse Legal Documentation
Contract Attorney Legal Documentation Group (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 12, 2014
During my time at Credit Suisse was in the Legal Documentation Group. I was in charge of conducting in-depth due diligence by checking client’s various corporate documents from U.S Corporates, Partnership and LLC documents, to foreign entities based in Europe and Cayman Islands. Additionally I negotiated various amendments to different complex Banking – more... Contracts and Custodian agreements. Lastly, I was in charge of reconciling accounts for traders, collateral team, and operations, to reduce the legal and capital risk the bank could potentially face. – less
Credit Suisse
Vice President - Sales and Product Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Credit Suisse is a good bank with a decent work life balance. I learned a lot in my time there and was allowed to grow.
Excellent environment, Smart people
Quantitative Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 6, 2014
Excellent environment, Smart people
----------------------------------------
Credit Suisse - Not what it used to be
Line Business Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 6, 2014
Pros: job culture, benefits are good. this company is not what it used to be.
Cons: no job security, company reputation has diminished, management is all about headcount reduction
For those that still have a job at this company, they are over worked with low bonuses and no salary increase in the past 3 years. This company is not what it used to be. The managing directors are only focused on one thing cutting headcount or deploying the New York jobs overseas. There is no job security at this company especially in the IT department.
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
Pros: discounted lunch, friendly environment
Cons: laid off
I had a regular schedule 9-5pm. Great supervisors whom provided great training that helped me succeed as a receptionist. This was my first time working as a receptionist and managers gave me the opportunity to learn.
It was OK
IB Operations Prime Services Margin Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 31, 2014
Pros: great co-workers; health benefits, nice location
Cons: hard to advance, almost no work-life balance
CS is a great place to start out but its extremely hard to advance on talent alone. Meaning its usually a case of having to know someone to move around. Great benefits.poor compensation (the excuse was the bank never made the numbers in order to pay bonuses). Management was ok and my co-workers made the day much better.
Good place to work at, growth seems limited
Trade Floor Support Specialist Level 2 (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 31, 2014
Culture is a relaxed one, but by the same token the productivity is as well.
oracle pl/sql developer
Oracle PL/SQL developer (Current Employee), MorrisvilleOctober 14, 2014
I am an oracle pl/sql developer involved in analysis,development,testing,production support of the project
good place to clock some overtime
Presentation Technology (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: decent hourly rate
Cons: lay offs every time they got an sec speeding ticket
Despite my less than rave stars, it was a good place to work, and bank some money. The bankers were typically a myopic crew who worked hard, and then over compensated with their wild social lives. It was a little too collegiate for my tastes.
Good....Not Great
Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no flexible work schedule (wfh)
This company expects long hours, but it does pay well compared to it's counterparts. The people are all focused and determined and it seems that there is little bureaucracy compared to other firms it's size.
productive
Role- Business Analyst (Current Employee), West Conshohocken, PASeptember 24, 2014
I am into Credit Suisse Investment Banking - Income Collections and Settlement based on post trading activities of equities, bonds and forex brokerage. I am currently involved in enhancement of the CMS module. Users get a Swift Notification of the event to be set up on CMS. Based in the Swift details the system allows Users (Financial Representative) – more... to settle the income payment on an application called CMS. The main features of Income settlement on CMS application were: Users can view the current shares holding positions of CMS accounts, the details of the shares traded, the currency set up and – less
Opportunity for different roles, great co-workers
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: always something new to learn
Cons: not enough communication between management and employees
The company provided opportunities to move into different roles so there was much to learn always. My co-workers were easy to work with but there seemed to be a communication gap between Management and employees at times.
Excellent firm to work for
AVP - Commodities Business Control and Analysis (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Well respected firm that seeks to nurture and develop talent.
Great place to learn,
Senior Network Engineer, (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Great place to learn, grow, tough atmosphere to grow. long hours
ok place to work
Application Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Private banking was the golden boy while I was there. Big firm and American culture
A great place for early career
Technical Application Support (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: nice building. decent number of committees to get involved with.
Cons: no room for growth. lack in the work life balance. low management involvement.
(Information Technology) - A great place for an early career. Looking back, it would have been best to get in, pickup lots of information fast and then move on. Room for growth is minimal. Management support is lacking and there is a constant over-allocations of people resources.
Challenging work, smart people, good cutlure
Vice President, Investment Banking (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good culture
Cons: bank regulatory compliance
The work in investment banking can be challenging and the hours at times long. However, CSFB had a good culture - a lot of smart bankers who are laid back and easy to work with.
Great people
Corporate Development Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 1, 2014
Important work, sharp people, strong management, decent work/life balance, overall great place to work

1 2 3 4 5

About Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital, – Read more