Creganna-Tactx Medical is leading supplier of products, technologies and services to medical device manufacturers worldwide. The company is ranked among the Top 10 medical device outsourcing companies in the world and serves over 400 customers in 30 countries. We are respected partners to the industry’s leading brands for Minimally Invasive therapies and command a market leadership position in key segments. A lifesaving medical device containing our technology is used every 1.2 seconds.
Working in a fast-paced environment, we are defined by a shared set of values – to be reliable, honest, flexible and innovative in everything we do. Our company story is about growth and our team is the backbone of our success. The shared stories of our people are about development opportunities in this growth environment. Our ultimate story is about the millions of people around the world that lead healthier lives because of our work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop tooling, equipment, functional drawings and fixtures for new and existing products to improve quality, cost and productivity
- Evaluate processes to identify areas to improve quality, cost efficiency and employee safety,
- Interface daily with in-house and customer engineering teams to identify/resolve problems and implement solutions to stabilize product, including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving equipment down situations,
- Excellent technical writing ability - Protocols and reports for product testing, test method validations, process development, DOEs, customer quotations and proposals,
- Supports process development needs of New Product Development projects, including championing Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) initiatives on new product designs,
- Knowledge of FDA regulated medical device manufacturing requirements, QSR, cGMP, ISO standard; experience with introduction of new products, and development of new manufacturing processes,
- Knowledge of Class II and Class III interventional devices and implantables.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred, and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years in medical device production/manufacturing,
- SolidWorks or equivalent experience,
- Excellent communication, planning and organizing skills.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Creganna-Tactx Medical is leading supplier of products, technologies and services to medical device manufacturers worldwide. The company is...