CRESCENT BANK & TRUST Employee Reviews

There were fun people to work with
LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 28, 2016
Overall not a good company to work for. Could not advanced to management positions easily. Felt often that there was a very chaotic atmosphere around. Management was not organized or knowledgeable with the exception of some.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch sometimes
Cons
short to no break at all
Great work place -just no room for advancement.
Bankruptcy Specialist/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 26, 2016
i review Reaffirmation Agreements & proof of claims for filing with the bk court. Liasion with the court personnel & debtor's attorneys.
Review & prioritize emails & check voice mails & return calls. Handle escalted calls. Review attorney invoices for payment. Refer accounts to attorney for objections or Motion for Relief on bk accounts. I have learned how to process cars for repossession, assist customers who redeem their cars after repossession.Prepare Letter of Guarantees for Insurance claims.
I currently have two junior bankruptcy specialist that i manange on a daily basis.
Assist the legal collectors
The hardest part of the job is sometimes the phone calls get overwhelming because my newest add on to my job is taking phone payments from bk customers who decide to keep their vehicles in their bk.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when i can release the title to the vehicle for a customer that has filed bk & still paid their account offf.
small company
Loan Officer, Marketing Rep (Current Employee) –  OHIoAugust 16, 2016
small company with no room for advancement in local office. managers tend to work best with men and give very little pay increase to the women. Company in general for Loan production offices tend to hire more men than women.
excellent staff
Certified Collections Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 23, 2016
excellent staff and great team work. I enjoyed coming to work everyday here. Great bonuses too. I learned a lot about High Risk Collections here
Pros
Great Location
Cons
Hurricane Katrina forced many to move out of area
Constant changes/ no room to move up
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 13, 2016
Smaller company (compared to other banks). Little room for advancement. Policy and procedures constantly undergoing changes- not always for the better. Working on a paper system, but trying to go electronic.
Pros
small friendly atmosphere
Cons
no advancement
Day at Crescent
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TexasSeptember 14, 2015
It is laid back. Not really micro-managed however we have dead lines to meet. Start the day at 8am-4:45pm...small auto financing bank of 10 people at this branch. Receive a loan, verify 2 years of employment, residency, insurance and customer interview. Be able to andwer any question or concerns of the customer. Review all information that all is accurate and match up. The company is way smaller then other financing banks, so no room for growth or raise opportunity. however, I enjoy coming to work and as longs I do as im told and work completed in a timely matter. Theres never any complaints.
Pros
dont work weekends
Cons
No raise opportunities
it is okay to work
Customer Relation Representative (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 27, 2016
I the job its self is not a hard job to do. It is more of the way they conduce themselves there. Everyday things changes on a daily they are not organized.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short break
co-workers
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 19, 2015
99% of the people who work at CBT are smart hard working people who are dedicated to their jobs and make the most of every situation they are faced with. I would love to work with almost everyone there again at anytime in the future.
Pros
Really good staff
Cons
Top level management not involved with mid level managers.
Crescent bank
CRR - Collector - 1 (Former Employee) –  NEW ORLEANS,LAAugust 15, 2015
I had an opportunity to be a part of servicing environment that create solutions for Customers who need assistance with their sub-prime automobile loans . Also making the Customer’s experience simple and effective. We negotiating payment solutions during verbal telephone communications while utilizing a variety of tools to service and locate delinquent customers.
I have learned so much about myself
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  ChesapeakeJuly 26, 2015
I learned that professionalism is vital to a department running like a well oiled machine and my part in that. I have grown and learned better how to take care of myself in order to have a more personally fulfilling daily work experience.
Pros
Consistent, predictable 40 hour work week.
Cons
WFM system is not designed with an allowance for being human, and that is tough.
i quit with benefits , somewhat decent pay and all !
Customer Relations Represenative II (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 8, 2013
I would have loved staying there but there was too much intimidation thru management there , they would make you work over time ask at the last minute and tell you your job was at jeopardy , the day in started was the day I left a year later ...........management was very unprofessional , no respect & just plain IGNORANT , no wonder the customers are the way they are need I say more I was relieved when I walked away
Pros
benefits and bonuses
Cons
Management, Management, Management !!!!!!
This is the worst job I ever had
Collector (Former Employee) –  Baton RougeOctober 24, 2013
Company wide its an awful place to work for they don't care about their employees first of all and the micro management is horrible and if you think there's a future with this company wrong going to work everyday not knowing if you will have a job the next day is the worst feeling ever. Instead of compliments and a pat on the back you get more of wrong doings and job threatening. I made the biggest mistake of my life working for this company. Horrible Horrible all I can say is crescent bank need to step it up with their high turnover. That says a lot right there about this company.
Cons
Management sucks
Productive with nice co-workers
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2013
Verifying applicant information (income, residence status, employment, insurance, etc.) and the process of funding auto loans. The other loan assistants are awesome and very helpful. The hardest barrier is the micromanagement and incapability of promotion in the company. The most enjoyable part is the customers and dealerships who are very thankful for the business we do.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Management & incapability of promotion
Sub-prime Auto Lending
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2013
A typical day consists of processing loan documents received from dealerships. Processing loan documents in our office consists of verifying all information submitted on customer applications and conducting welcome calls once information has been verified. I set weekly and monthly goals for myself for the amount of loans turned. I keep track of that with a spreadsheet I created. The most enjoyable part of my job: laid back atmosphere, banker's hours.
Productive and Fun workplace
Deposit Support Assistant II (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 6, 2012
Crescent Bank & Trust was one of the best companies I've ever worked for. My manager as well as my coworkers has been such a blessing to me. I've learned so much there which I can utilze in the future. However, I have relocated to Houston which was my reason for leaving the company. Crescent Bank was a WONDERFUL experience and I wish the next company will be just as fulfilling!!!
Great Place!
Loan Assistant Funding Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2013
I love my place of work everyone I work with is great. All hard-working and will to help each other out. I have the greatest boss in the world. He has taught me so much and I have been able to go from being a Loan Assistant II to a Loan Assistant Funding Supervisor. I am learning more and more everyday and I am giving my knowledge to other at the work place as well.
Small business feel
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Hampton,VAJanuary 7, 2015
Enjoyed working with my employee's and my customers. There was good pay, the benefits could have been more affordable. This was a high pacing job at time but we enjoyed it. It took a lot of team work to get everyone taken care of at times but we enjoyed working together to get everything taken care of.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
great place to finance car if credit is not in 700
loan processor/ bankruptcy department (Former Employee) –  LouisianaOctober 9, 2014
loan processor-review loans, pulling credit report, reporting to car dealership on process of loans, release check to dealership once loan was approve. placing all information for loan in systems
Pros
great bounes if goals were meet
Cons
over work
Due to the fact we were able to listen to office work music made it a wonderful atmosphere.
Loan Servicing Specialist I (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 29, 2012
A typical day at work except insurance payments such as gap and warranty. Contacting dealerships for gap payments that were in the arrears since 2005. I manage to collect 99% of my target goal.
very detailed environment
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAOctober 16, 2013
Crescent Bank was a place where you interacted with other employees in different departments for different reasons, causing loud voices, etc.
Pros
There was always something going on to have a party for
Cons
At times I witnessed unfairness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRESCENT BANK & TRUST. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9