CRESCENT BANK & TRUST Employee Reviews

co-workers
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 19, 2015
99% of the people who work at CBT are smart hard working people who are dedicated to their jobs and make the most of every situation they are faced with. I would love to work with almost everyone there again at anytime in the future.
Pros
Really good staff
Cons
Top level management not involved with mid level managers.
Day at Crescent
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TexasSeptember 14, 2015
It is laid back. Not really micro-managed however we have dead lines to meet. Start the day at 8am-4:45pm...small auto financing bank of 10 people at this branch. Receive a loan, verify 2 years of employment, residency, insurance and customer interview. Be able to andwer any question or concerns of the customer. Review all information that all is accurate and match up. The company is way smaller then other financing banks, so no room for growth or raise opportunity. however, I enjoy coming to work and as longs I do as im told and work completed in a timely matter. Theres never any complaints.
Pros
dont work weekends
Cons
No raise opportunities
CRESCENT BANK
CRR - Collector - 1 (Former Employee) –  NEW ORLEANS,LAAugust 15, 2015
I had an opportunity to be a part of servicing environment that create solutions for Customers who need assistance with their sub-prime automobile loans . Also making the Customer’s experience simple and effective. We negotiating payment solutions during verbal telephone communications while utilizing a variety of tools to service and locate delinquent customers.
I have learned so much about myself
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  ChesapeakeJuly 26, 2015
I learned that professionalism is vital to a department running like a well oiled machine and my part in that. I have grown and learned better how to take care of myself in order to have a more personally fulfilling daily work experience.
Pros
Consistent, predictable 40 hour work week.
Cons
WFM system is not designed with an allowance for being human, and that is tough.
Lots of micromanagement but pay is great.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS REP (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 23, 2015
Non stop calls daily and management walk up and down the aisles like slave drivers. Very uncomfortable work environment.
Very Productive and Fun
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2015
Answering phones, data input, answering client question, helping with verifications. My co-workers were very good to work with and management was excellant.
Small business feel
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Hampton,VAJanuary 7, 2015
Enjoyed working with my employee's and my customers. There was good pay, the benefits could have been more affordable. This was a high pacing job at time but we enjoyed it. It took a lot of team work to get everyone taken care of at times but we enjoyed working together to get everything taken care of.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
great place to finance car if credit is not in 700
loan processor/ bankruptcy department (Former Employee) –  LouisianaOctober 9, 2014
loan processor-review loans, pulling credit report, reporting to car dealership on process of loans, release check to dealership once loan was approve. placing all information for loan in systems
Pros
great bounes if goals were meet
Cons
over work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 13, 2014
 Took and processed check and credit card payments by phone.
 Offered solutions to customer problems.
 Computer types, Inner Office, Letters, Phone Ethics
 Helping my coworkers, and organizing my area.
This is the worst job I ever had
Collector (Former Employee) –  Baton RougeOctober 24, 2013
Company wide its an awful place to work for they don't care about their employees first of all and the micro management is horrible and if you think there's a future with this company wrong going to work everyday not knowing if you will have a job the next day is the worst feeling ever. Instead of compliments and a pat on the back you get more of wrong doings and job threatening. I made the biggest mistake of my life working for this company. Horrible Horrible all I can say is crescent bank need to step it up with their high turnover. That says a lot right there about this company.
Cons
management sucks
very detailed environment
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAOctober 16, 2013
Crescent Bank was a place where you interacted with other employees in different departments for different reasons, causing loud voices, etc.
Pros
there was always something going on to have a party for
Cons
at times i witnessed unfairness
A great company
Auto Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 14, 2013
A great company to work for and a reputable company. Offers benefits, and gives many advances from within.
Productive with nice co-workers
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2013
Verifying applicant information (income, residence status, employment, insurance, etc.) and the process of funding auto loans. The other loan assistants are awesome and very helpful. The hardest barrier is the micromanagement and incapability of promotion in the company. The most enjoyable part is the customers and dealerships who are very thankful for the business we do.
Pros
great customers
Cons
management & incapability of promotion
Customer Service Job
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton RougeAugust 12, 2013
I learned a plethora of thing at this place of employment. I learned about GAP insurance and learning the ability to break down complicated contracts down to their lowest for the customer to understand.
i quit with benefits , somewhat decent pay and all !
Customer Relations Represenative II (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 8, 2013
I would have loved staying there but there was too much intimidation thru management there , they would make you work over time ask at the last minute and tell you your job was at jeopardy , the day in started was the day I left a year later ...........management was very unprofessional , no respect & just plain IGNORANT , no wonder the customers are the way they are need I say more I was relieved when I walked away
Pros
benefits and bonuses
Cons
management, management !!!!!!
Love it
Collector Duties (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 23, 2013
Great Staff and Owner. All a Team Player, Awards and Recognition: aware of all Employees job performances. Stressful at times hitting your Goal and working for the Bonus. Great Benefits
Pros
bonus
Cons
downtown parking
Great Place!
Loan Assistant Funding Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2013
I love my place of work everyone I work with is great. All hard-working and will to help each other out. I have the greatest boss in the world. He has taught me so much and I have been able to go from being a Loan Assistant II to a Loan Assistant Funding Supervisor. I am learning more and more everyday and I am giving my knowledge to other at the work place as well.
Sub-prime Auto Lending
Loan Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2013
A typical day consists of processing loan documents received from dealerships. Processing loan documents in our office consists of verifying all information submitted on customer applications and conducting welcome calls once information has been verified. I set weekly and monthly goals for myself for the amount of loans turned. I keep track of that with a spreadsheet I created. The most enjoyable part of my job: laid back atmosphere, banker's hours.
Productive workplace & atmosphere
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Harahan, LANovember 21, 2012
Productive workplace & atmosphere. Chance to excell. The job criteria can have an affect on you if you choose it to affect you as with any other job; but overall there are different ways to move forward within the company itself
Productive company & I got a chance to meet some great people
Collections Associate (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 19, 2012
The company gave me the experience I needed in accounting & collections