Crescent Point Energy Corp Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Senior Mineral Land Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2015
Great place to work. Work hard and play hard. Benefits were good. Transportation allowance was given to each employee. If your a gym person there is a gym on site. Massage therapists onsite and all kinds of classes available (i.e. yoga etc)
Pros
Breakfast was provided every morning.
Cons
Fun
Joint Venture Engineering Student (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 14, 2014
Very easy-going place to work. Room for advancement.

Co-workers were easy-going and fun to work with.
Pros
Flexible hours
Great place to work at
Land Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 25, 2014
Completely enjoyed my job. Loved every minute of it. Everyday I learned something new. Never boring and always fun! Working on a team for the area of Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Learning the different regulations of each province was interesting to see from this view. I was responsible for all taxes due on all properties our company had. The management gave great direction and was always helpful. I love a challenge and as my weakness, this was also the most difficult part of my job. A lot of issues that needed resolving sometimes quickly other times very slowly. It took getting used to the time sensitive matters of each. I worked along with accounting. I enjoyed making each process run as smoothly as I could. I communicated problems and opened myself up to new ideas and changed systems in order to have an error free process happen.
Pros
Free all you can eat breakfast. Great benefits
Cons
Great place to work, a very friendly environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Summer Student) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 22, 2012
Crescent Point is a great place to work, the company is on the rise and it shows in the positive outlook they have. There are so many benefits there from the gym to all of the different functions you are able to attend. You can start off the morning right with a free breakfast served daily.