Crest Honda Employee Reviews

Large company, many chances for advancement
Sales Consultant/Finance Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: excellent income potential
Cons: long hours
Fast pace, energetic co-workers, never a dull moment. Always opportunity to move up the career ladder. Supportive management staff.
Very fun place to work at and stressful at times
Elead Coordinator / Service Advisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: a company that treated the employees right when it came to fires, floods and homeless
Cons: expensive health care, and a bad boss
I really liked working for Crest Honda and I moved positions through out the company. I first started in the sales department as an Elead Coordinator which I kept up with the sales numbers and made sure numbers were hit each month. I logged new customers into Adp to keep track of incoming customers. I then moved to the cashier department for a year and my boss heard me on the phone with customers calling into schedule service repairs. A short time later I became a Service Consultant which I really enjoyed doing! Customers would come in for repairs on there vehicles and I would up sell work that the mechanics would recommend. I did this at Crest Honda for 2 years and decided I needed to leave as we had a boss that would mistreat us by cussing employees and customers! The hardest part was dealing with a boss that could treat people the way that they did so it made the job very stressful and enjoyable!
Great Work enviroment
Service/Parts Cashier (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Assist customers with Service n Parts services. Very Friendly Atmosphere
productive and fun workplace
Lot Porter (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 16, 2013
Pros: cool work environment
Cons: short breaks
helping and talking to customers, rearranging car lot, and maintaining a clean work environment
good place to work
Detailer/Parts Runner (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 3, 2013
the only thing i didn't like about this job was that it was hard to move up in the company
prodoctive and fun work place
Detailer/Parts Runner (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 3, 2013
wrote all this in my resume, my co workers where good, I didn't like how wasn't able to move up in the company