Crest Honda Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Steer clear
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 30, 2015
Worst Service Mgr I ever worked for. Replacement a joke unless you are a golf fan. No leadership in service. Technician attitudes very poor. 2-3 hr oil change times.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Insurance, Atmosphere
Large company, many chances for advancement
Sales Consultant/Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 22, 2015
Fast pace, energetic co-workers, never a dull moment. Always opportunity to move up the career ladder. Supportive management staff.
Pros
excellent income potential
Cons
Very fun place to work at and stressful at times
Elead Coordinator / Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 28, 2014
I really liked working for Crest Honda and I moved positions through out the company. I first started in the sales department as an Elead Coordinator which I kept up with the sales numbers and made sure numbers were hit each month. I logged new customers into Adp to keep track of incoming customers. I then moved to the cashier department for a year and my boss heard me on the phone with customers calling into schedule service repairs. A short time later I became a Service Consultant which I really enjoyed doing! Customers would come in for repairs on there vehicles and I would up sell work that the mechanics would recommend. I did this at Crest Honda for 2 years and decided I needed to leave as we had a boss that would mistreat us by cussing employees and customers! The hardest part was dealing with a boss that could treat people the way that they did so it made the job very stressful and enjoyable!
Pros
A company that treated the employees right when it came to fires, floods and homeless
Cons
Expensive health care, and a bad boss
Great Work enviroment
Service/Parts Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2013
Assist customers with Service n Parts services. Very Friendly Atmosphere
Pros
Great People to work with
productive and fun workplace
Lot Porter (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 16, 2013
helping and talking to customers, rearranging car lot, and maintaining a clean work environment
Pros
cool work environment
Cons
short breaks
good place to work
Detailer/Parts Runner (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 3, 2013
the only thing i didn't like about this job was that it was hard to move up in the company
prodoctive and fun work place
Detailer/Parts Runner (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 3, 2013
wrote all this in my resume, my co workers where good, I didn't like how wasn't able to move up in the company