Crest

Crest Employer Reviews

Good place to work with wonderful people.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Pewaukee, WI and Charleston, WVJuly 13, 2014
I am constantly learning new things and information. Great company to work for.
Not the worst job I've ever had.
Produce associate and Dairy Associate (Former Employee), Midwest city, OKJune 6, 2014
Pros: included health care, full hours, friendly staff.
Cons: at times lack of communication sometimes leading to confrontation
A typical day form the most recent work I had done: Clock in, make my way over to my department to receive an update, orders or special instructions. the rest of my day would most consist of but was not limited to: hauling in and signing for new product, down-stacking and rotating the stock. The rest of the day would be centered filling product until – more... closing time, consisting of sweeping, moping and clearing the back room of miss placed product (usually alone). and that is pretty much the daily rundown.

acquired skills: a positive attitude, time management, people communication skills, fork lift operation skills. punctuality.

The hardest part of my job was definitely dealing the manager from my earlier days of employment.

The most enjoyable part was mastering each individual skill, further enhancing my work experience. – less
Worst truck driving job
Truck Driver (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: free beer on holiday
Cons: breaking your back
When I started working at Crest they told me I would get salary pay of 150$ daily I though it was ok thinking I would work 8hrs a day , but I was wrong. Worst job I ever had I'm glad Im no longer there , its almost slavery working 14hrs days carrying and unloading a semi truck full of beer by hand and getting paid salary base pay of 150$ day that's – more... not even minimum wage it should be illegal and you still gotta pay union , medical fees and if you have don't perform well they take away 75$ dlls a week on top of that. All crest employees should unite and walk away until you get paid hourly like every other job out there I feel sorry for you THE REYES HOLDINGS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF COMPANY GREED !!!!LEAVE THAT JOB JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER COMPANY IS BETTER THAN CREST YOU ARE BEING EXPLOITED . Now im getting paid 22$ hr I dont touch the load no union fees free medical – less
poor place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Norman, OKJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: enjoying customers
Cons: no breaks, mgmt.
hired fulltime never worked more than 15 to 20 hrs per week, shortages over .50 deducted from check cashier not allowed to verify tills, only enjoyable part of job is customers
There are no words that can describe how bad this company is to work for.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: you do not work weekends
Cons: you do not work weekends
Poor management with little or less than zero growth potiental
A fun place to work with employee benefits
Group Home Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 25, 2013
Pros: job benefits
Cons: overworked sometimes
A typical work day was sometimes smooth-running. I learned that a person has to take time out for her/himself to avoid job burnout. You have to balance out work and your private life. Management and co-workers need improvement in work ethics and organizational skills. The hardest part of the job was the continuous load of paperwork that was added every – more... month. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the clients. – less
I really liked working at Crest.
Sacker,Assisted customers (Former Employee), Edmond, OKApril 13, 2013
Pros: loved the customers
Cons: work became to difficult for me.
The Manager was a very difficult person to work with. I was lucky the owner really liked me. The manager made me do work that was to difficult for me .
Vocational Specialist
Vocational Specialist (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 12, 2013
Pros: the consumers
Cons: low pay and no appreciation of the workers
The job was nice,I had a classes room to teach disable adult job skill and life skills. I was nice to see them grow and learn.
Slightly productive
Sacker (Former Employee), Moore, OKMarch 19, 2013
A typical day was spent sacking a multitude of customers. More often then not, they were a bit rude about things. But, it's something that's manageable. Management, was rather rude at times. No benefits were given, and lunch and release times weren't based on schedules, they were based on who got there first.
Great Part time Job
Bartender (Current Employee), Florissant, MOSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: minimum wage and great tips
Cons: late nights
I have worked here for 3 and a half years and I have met some amazing people through here.
Rehabilitation
key support worker (Current Employee), ChristchurchNovember 28, 2013
Pros: people = clients
Cons: work weekends
Rehabilitating the elderly person,you learn what they can do for them self, The co- works are a good bunch to work with, The hards part is putting the client back in hospital, The most enjoying part of the job is to see the client back to them self with a smile on ther face.
Responsible / Hands on / Self-starter
Bookkeeper & Credit Controller (Current Employee), Waltham Forest, ENGNovember 19, 2013
A bookkeeping role that offers full responsibility for all areas of finance and which also offers satisfaction.
un buen ambiente de trabajo
promovendedor (Current Employee), Monterrey, NLESeptember 3, 2014
aprendi que se pueden obtener logros a corto plazo
en esta empresa
era un tabajo tranquilo pero cuando avia que trabajar lo haciamos hasta terminar con los pendientes
aux. de almacen (Former Employee), Culiacán, SINMarch 31, 2014
Pros: buen ambiente de trabajo cuando no habia nada que hacer nos poniamos a jugar
Cons: lo malo de este trabajo era que los quimicos de los materiales eran muy fuertes
Llegar y checar con la gerencia si no habia pedidos de lo contrario nos poniamos a limpiar y acomodar el almacen.
Tenia buenos compañeros siempre nos apoyabamos para sacar el trabajo lo mas rapido posible.
los uniformes y las botas de seguridad los proporcionaba la marca
representante de proveedor (Former Employee), Poza Rica de Hidalgo, VERApril 29, 2013
Pros: seguro social
mi trabajo era de exhibir productos de la marca CREST dentro de una tienda departamental y el ambiente de trabajo fue bueno tanto como la rrelacion entre mis compañeros y los gerentes de la tienda.
Exelente relacion con compañeros no asi con jefes
Asesor D ventas (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEDecember 11, 2012
Pros: becas, apoyo en gastos medicos, carro utilitario
Cons: no hay seguro de vida, ni buenas expectativas de desarrollo interno
Se tiene una excelente amistad entre los compañeros y se dan muchos ejemplos de como si para poder vender mas