Crest Employee Reviews in United States

A new adventure awaits
Front End Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 10, 2016
This job is a very fast paced atmosphere, with the opportunity to meet all kinds of people and work with as well. There is always something new to learn or experience. I look forward to my next experience and hope it is with you!
Pros
neutral
Cons
neutral
Good people, good customers, clean store, and good old fashioned hard work
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKDecember 26, 2015
The hours are good, and some days the work load is rough, especially on your body. If you aren't used to heavy-lifting, soreness will occur. Not to mention that you are on a strict 10-minute break system, where they can be taken away if you go even a minute over, or under.

The people are pretty laid back, and there are some nice, casual perks about being a overnight stocker, like wearing jeans and not having to tuck in your shirt. Expect lots of overtime on this job, which is great if you need the hours. Not so great if you're working a second job, though.
Pros
Good hours, OK pay.
Cons
Store doesn't close on Christmas, short breaks.
Good Place
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 21, 2015
Its Cool, Like the people. Consumers great and have well balanced lives. Small company more family vibe great grouphomes for adults with developmental disabilities.
N/a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OkSeptember 2, 2015
Customer Service
Helped the managers
Train future cashiers
Handled money
I learn more about customer service and how to handle not so happy customers.
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 11, 2015
Working with customers on a daily basis, co-workers where fun to work with enjoyed the people contact. How to communicate with people so to get through a tough transaction when they are mad.
Pros
short days
Cons
work all holidays including Christmas
Aramark
Operations/Returns Clerk (Current Employee) –  Salem, VAJanuary 30, 2015
Decent company to work for. Decent work environment. Below standard benefits and salary. Job descriptions are clear and easy to understand.
Meet a lot of interesting people
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2014
Depending on the day, I would be showing units and or signing leases with tenants. I would do maintenance or call in a subcontractor to help with work. I kept the grounds clean and enjoyed happy tenants.

Hardest part of job was having to evict people for lack of pay etc...
Also some of the maintenance was tough

I loved meeting new people and working with them. I like to manage people.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
evictions
Good place to work with wonderful people.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WI and Charleston, WVJuly 13, 2014
I am constantly learning new things and information. Great company to work for.
Not the worst job I've ever had.
Produce associate and Dairy Associate (Former Employee) –  Midwest city, OKJune 6, 2014
A typical day form the most recent work I had done: Clock in, make my way over to my department to receive an update, orders or special instructions. the rest of my day would most consist of but was not limited to: hauling in and signing for new product, down-stacking and rotating the stock. The rest of the day would be centered filling product until closing time, consisting of sweeping, moping and clearing the back room of miss placed product (usually alone). and that is pretty much the daily rundown.

acquired skills: a positive attitude, time management, people communication skills, fork lift operation skills. punctuality.

The hardest part of my job was definitely dealing the manager from my earlier days of employment.

The most enjoyable part was mastering each individual skill, further enhancing my work experience.
Pros
included health care, full hours, friendly staff.
Cons
at times lack of communication sometimes leading to confrontation
Worst truck driving job
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2014
When I started working at Crest they told me I would get salary pay of 150$ daily I though it was ok thinking I would work 8hrs a day , but I was wrong. Worst job I ever had I'm glad Im no longer there , its almost slavery working 14hrs days carrying and unloading a semi truck full of beer by hand and getting paid salary base pay of 150$ day that's not even minimum wage it should be illegal and you still gotta pay union , medical fees and if you have don't perform well they take away 75$ dlls a week on top of that. All crest employees should unite and walk away until you get paid hourly like every other job out there I feel sorry for you THE REYES HOLDINGS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF COMPANY GREED !!!!LEAVE THAT JOB JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER COMPANY IS BETTER THAN CREST YOU ARE BEING EXPLOITED . Now im getting paid 22$ hr I dont touch the load no union fees free medical
Pros
free beer on holiday
Cons
breaking your back
poor place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJanuary 14, 2014
hired fulltime never worked more than 15 to 20 hrs per week, shortages over .50 deducted from check cashier not allowed to verify tills, only enjoyable part of job is customers
Pros
enjoying customers
Cons
no breaks, mgmt.
There are no words that can describe how bad this company is to work for.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 6, 2014
Poor management with little or less than zero growth potiental
Pros
you do not work weekends
Cons
you do not work weekends
A fun place to work with employee benefits
Group Home Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 25, 2013
A typical work day was sometimes smooth-running. I learned that a person has to take time out for her/himself to avoid job burnout. You have to balance out work and your private life. Management and co-workers need improvement in work ethics and organizational skills. The hardest part of the job was the continuous load of paperwork that was added every month. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the clients.
Pros
job benefits
Cons
overworked sometimes
I really liked working at Crest.
Sacker,Assisted customers (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 13, 2013
The Manager was a very difficult person to work with. I was lucky the owner really liked me. The manager made me do work that was to difficult for me .
Pros
loved the customers
Cons
work became to difficult for me.
Vocational Specialist
Vocational Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 12, 2013
The job was nice,I had a classes room to teach disable adult job skill and life skills. I was nice to see them grow and learn.
Pros
the consumers
Cons
low pay and no appreciation of the workers
Slightly productive
Sacker (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKMarch 19, 2013
A typical day was spent sacking a multitude of customers. More often then not, they were a bit rude about things. But, it's something that's manageable. Management, was rather rude at times. No benefits were given, and lunch and release times weren't based on schedules, they were based on who got there first.
Great Part time Job
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Florissant, MOSeptember 19, 2012
I have worked here for 3 and a half years and I have met some amazing people through here.
Pros
minimum wage and great tips
Cons
late nights