Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Do your job well and go home
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 26, 2017
Separation of work and personal life is a must here. Gossip is rampant and creates plenty of problems. Management walks around about once a month and implements new rules with zero follow through. They don't always understand what it's like to actually be a CNA out on the floor everyday. It's easy for them to think of new rules and think they're involved. The only time you ever really see teamwork here is when state comes in to inspect. Bet your bottom dollar EVERYONE is offering to pass out food trays and offering help that week. Despite all the "politics" if you have a solid work partner and get comfortable on your station, this is a good job.
Pros
Free lunch often, benefits, monthly attendance bonus, laundry is always stocked
Cons
Stressful, gossiping, not very much teamwork, poor management
Great staff, administrator inexperienced with no clinical background.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  North Bay, CAApril 25, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed working with staff and clients; however, under new management with no nursing experience or knowledge. Nurses are frequently understaffed and overworked; high turnover. Nursing salaries are not competitive. Get your one year experience, then get out.
Pros
New grads welcome.
Cons
Admin with no nursing background.
Great job to have if you enjoy helping people.
Rehab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 3, 2017
I work for the company 5 years, if you enjoy interacting with people this job would be great for you. There is a lot of client interaction. Job duties are basic but can be tough when you need to ensure safety for staff & other clients.
Pros
Great job for individuals who like to interact with people.
Cons
Could be mentally & physically Drainging.
Administration need to be removed
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CAMarch 26, 2017
Overall, I love that fact that I was able to do something bigger than myself, and that was helping an providing support, commitment to those I was entrusted to work with.. Moreover, Administration was a nightmare.i truly hope for the benefit of the clients, that they get committed, high intergrity individuals, who know how to effectively run a MHRC Program. The staff desperately need help and guidance, and the clients need a starting point to what the overall program is designed to accomplish.
Pros
Great co-workers, great clients.
Cons
Admin, Admin, and Admin.
Enjoyable positions.
Clinician (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 15, 2013
I enjoy my job. Daily, we have a monring report, I do 1:1 sessions and groups, aling with monthly supervision of mental health workers and lead four inservices monthly.

My skills have become stronger, since I get to use them daily.

The company focuses on staffs' strengths.

It is easy to talk with managment; they make time for you.

I have a nice computer, but I need to develop more computer skills.

I enjoy working with staff and mangement who care about the clients; I enjoy being a part of the clients lives while they are here.