Crestwood Suites Employee Reviews

Front desk
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 21, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: low hours
 Demonstrate the highest commitment to guest services.
 Greet each guest upon arrival and departure (check in and out of hotel).
 Maintain list of reservations and ensure guest requests are fulfilled as much as possible.
 Facilitate constant communication with housekeeping and maintenance departments to have an up-to-date list of clean and working rooms.
 Act as liaison between guest and information resources by providing recommendations on activities in town.
 Maintain a high quality of hotel appearance.
 Communicate with guests during check out to determine if stay was pleasurable and/or handle any issues guest had during stay.
Love this Company
Front Desk Operator (Former Employee), Snellville, GAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
I have so much love and respect for the staff here at this company. The GM front desk and housekeeping staff made this a enjoyable experience. Everyone pulled their own weight and helped out others in need. We always would have a pizza party every month. And birthdays were celebrated just as if it was a family member.
Productive and great schedule
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free night stay, beneifits
Cons: no breaks, short staffed
This was an extended hotel. Therefore there were not a great volume of check ins on a typical day. There were a great volume of phone calls. The hotel had a high turn over of managers; many were transferred, while others pursued other goal. My fellow workers for the most part were great and looked to me for help and guidance. If I had to do a shift back to back, I was allowed to stay at the hotel to maximize my work ethics by getting rest. The hardest part of the job is that they were always very understaffed so I had to do a lot of things, i.e. laundry, inspect rooms, reset air conditioning units, etc. The most enjoyable part was seeing happy guests, and them writing positive reviews online mentioning my name. The schedule was also great as well.
Its a hotel
Lead Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Newport News, VANovember 9, 2014
If you like working at a small hotel....

Although I loved the face to face interaction with guests, the hotel just didnt bring in enough business.
Work
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Highpoint NCAugust 21, 2014
Great place to work everyone got alone well we where like family
Customer Service Experiance Provided
Front Desk Representative (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LaJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: learned to work under stressful conditions.
Cons: location, unsavory guests, unsafe environment.
I was responsable for checking guests in/out, making/confirming/canceling reservations, assisting guest, resolving guest issues, answering multiple phone lines, insuring guest overall safety and satisfaction, and assisting general manager.
I stayed busy not a dull moment
Front desk clerk/ Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 19, 2013
Pros: happy guest, bonuses from time to time
Cons: long nights early mornings
Crestwood kept me busy most days I enjoyed that , I looked forward to making happy guest and being able to resolve issues when someone is upset . I had good housekeepers and management It was a hard job sometimes I would leave late and come back early so the home work thing didn't really have a balance but I did enjoy it.
Fun
Receptionist (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 30, 2013
I enjoyed working here. The staff was friendly, and easy to work with. .
Descent place
Night Auditor, Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 18, 2012
Daily routine and Security is a must.Needs Someone like myself to straighten things up to Crestwood Suites standards.
bad management
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 27, 2012
the management team was very rude i wouldn't refer any one to this job
Horrible
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Aurora, COAugust 21, 2012
Pros: paperwork, filing papers
Cons: pay, environment, people, working conditions, cleanliness
This place was the worst place ever. The pay sucked, the company did not follow their mission statement. It was hard to get employees to clean or do what they were hired to do. The manager was not polite. When I got bedbugs she tried telling me I didn't get them from there, I never had them before, until the hotel got them. Paperwork was always getting messed up. The work environment and the people staying there were not so great.
Great working environment
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), High Point, NCAugust 17, 2012
I enoyed working at Econo it was a very family oriented place.
Slow work place
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Lakeland, FloridaJuly 17, 2012
Pros: rooms were new so they where easy to keep up
Cons: management was hard to satisfy
Hard to satisfy the Area Manager, and Hotel Manager. Ejoyed the guest, and fellow co-workers, Hotel was clean and pretty
The worst
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), High Point, NCJune 17, 2012
I had worked there over 2 years. While i was there i had someone break in through the front door that had all ready been broken for weeks and they had lit the lobby couch on fire. When i had called the boss to tell her about it she asked how big the fire was and then refused to come in to handle the situation. I had to deal with the firefighters as well as the upset customers. After I put the fire out and got everyone back into their rooms she showed up two hours later and asked me why i had used so much fire extinguisher. That was the worst place i have ever worked!
Busy and Helpful atmosphere
Front Desk Representative (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 7, 2012
Pros: great work schedule
Cons: no benefits and not enough hours
My day at Crestwood suites is usually pretty productive but sometimes slow. What I've learned working in the hospitality field is that you need to have patience and hold a world class personality. The managers their are okay, I was hired their to do a job and that's exactly what I plan to do. I take pride in my work and I love to meet new people. I would have to say the hardest part of my job is dealing with rude guests but with this field of work, that is to be expected.
Very productive
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 20, 2012
This is a very productive company and everyone treats you with respect and like family.