Crew Training International Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Company
GTIMS Associate (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMay 29, 2015
Crew Training International is an awesome company. They realky care about their people. I only parted ways for personal issues. I have no complaints about the company. I would work for this company again in a heartbeat!
Pros
family friendly
Great work environment
6th RS as a MQ-1 Sensor Operator Instructor (Former Employee) –  Holloman AFB, NMJune 4, 2013
This was a great work experience that I enjoyed immensely. My coworkers were all fun people that knew how to work well with each other. Although the schedule was varied from day to day the work hours were fair and the pay was good. There was some unfair treatment from management as to who got the best work hours.
Pros
great work hours
Cons
unfair treatment, odd work hours that differ each day, unprofessional management
Sensor Operator (Current Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMarch 28, 2013
CTI promotes a good teaching environment. Many great people working at this company. I really dont have anything negative to say about CTI except the benefits packages could be a lot better than they currently are. Management could be a little better sorted out as well. Its hard to tell what is acceptable and what is not at times.
Pros
many great people work here
Cons
healthcare is expensive
CTI is a great place to work
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Beale AFB CAOctober 24, 2013
Implicit trust from leadership and corporate. I would recommend anyone to work there

4.8