Crexendo Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work enjoyed co-workers.
Web Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe,AZJune 5, 2015
I would manage a team of 10 reps that would take incoming calls and work chat assisting customers with there websites provide coaching and assist with escalated calls..
Pros
Family enviorment
Cons
They where always laying off.
Great job, just needs better management
Support Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 19, 2014
Worked with "Over the Cloud" phone systems, mainly for Small to medium size businesses. Learned about cloud-based phone systems and the online user interface you use to setup/maintain it. Management never really communicated with us, so we didn't know who they were, and my co-workers were very helpful in teaching me to learn the system.

Hardest part of the job was the lack of communication between Management and us as workers. it made it hard for us to know what they expected from us or if any changes happened.

Most enjoyable would have to be learning the systems itself. i've never used a cloud based phone, so the experience of learning all about it was the most enjoyable for me.
Pros
learning, co workers, pay
Cons
management, lack of communication
High Pressure Sales
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 7, 2014
Crexendo had an average churn on reps of 90-120 days. Our team exceeded revenue expectations.
Great company, lots of growth and opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 22, 2013
Lots of new initiatives means never a dull moment. This company has great offerings and is in a cool industry. Great products and offerings. Customers love them. Great culture that is building as lots of new employees as the company grows
Pros
great culture, great employees, lots of empowerment, big initiatives, great benefits
Cons
lots of projects, heavy work loads
Flexible hours, great benefits.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 15, 2012
Company is relocating the Accounting Department to AZ. I can't make the move. I have worked here for over 8 years, it has been a good company to work for.

4.3